Start by marking “The Bad Boy I Love 2” as Want to Read:
The Bad Boy I Love 2

The Bad Boy I Love 2

For Misery, things just keep getting worse. No matter how much money he makes and success he sees, he consistently finds himself surrounded by darkness. Thankfully, Isla enters his life and becomes the light he needs to make his way through. As things get better for him, Islas life gets shaken in the most unexpected way.

Chaos has only one goal to be a better father than
Published November 23rd 2018 by Leo Sullivan Presents

To ask other readers questions about The Bad Boy I Love 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bad Boy I Love 2

Start your review of The Bad Boy I Love 2
Jazmen
Nov 29, 2018 rated it liked it
As an urban fiction snob, Ive found some comfort in B. Loves Urban fiction titles.

Ive grown into a somewhat more reformed reader, titles like Pastors Side Bish, and Drug Dealer: Part 3 he dies, dont appeal to the 30-something-year-old me.

But there is a new crop of urban fiction titles and authors that have taken to better writing and transformed what I remember urban fiction to be.

While theres still some weeding that needs to be done, Ive changed my mind on it, just a bit.

B. Loves UF has given
Shajuana McDuffy
I Want To Be In Love And Stuff

MY BABY HAVING MY BABY! That line never gets old. See, I knew Gunner was a catch. They tried to count my boo out, but he came through. I'm so glad everything turned out well for him. He got back what he lost. Chaos finally got on some act right and came for my girl Fe. Their relationship was the cutest and silliest. I love them together. Why do men feel like they can take their time because they feel like the woman isn't going anywhere? The only reason I feel like
J.
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-reads
LOVEDDDD IT

Aawwwwww Gunner showed growth in the finale. He got back what he thought he lost as well as somethings he never imagined. Sisi was exactly what he needed and vice versa.

Yasmere and Isla: I knew they were gonna come out on top because Isla gave him something he never had and he wasn't about to let that go for anybody.

Chaos and Fe: Maaaannnn sometimes you gotta show people you ain't to be played with. Fe put that foot down, baybeh lol
Theresa
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super Duper Amazing

This was the perfect ending to an amazing series I thoroughly enjoyed the read from beginning to end it was truly phenomenal the characters growth was unmatched and the love exemplified within each relationship and friendship was truly adorable. I loved each character I was rooting for everyone this is more than just a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 read B. Love had delivered yet another masterpiece
Dee Cherry
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-romance
Good continuation of the story. Chaos' caring nature put him at a crossroad, but I also understood Fiona's reasoning. Despite their past relationships, Gunner & Genesi were good for each other. My fave couple were Misery & Isla for she truly loved him & all his kids & he was a man of his word. Storyline held my attention throughout. Great series.
Adrienne
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Series

This series was so good 😊 I enjoyed reading it. The couples was everything and more I'm glad everyone got a happy ending. Carmen was sneaky I figured that much before it said she was sleeping with somebody else. Good job on this series.
Regina Farris
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this series... I liked all the characters and just reading each journey... I did go back and forth with my emotions... I just wanted everyone to be happy... But of course it was not that simple...
Fiona could not find happiness no matter what... Even with her best friend... Yet she did not want what Shiloh was offering her... I really felt like she should have really gave him that opportunity to prove himself to her.. Just really see what he had to offer her...
Ladii Zig
Loving a Bad Boy ❤❤

Yesssssss I enjoyed this read. Mannnnnnn for a minute I didn't think Choas and Fiona were going to make it but the heart wants what the heart wants, glad that Choas got Carmen together. Isla good because with Misery with all those kids I don't think I could have dealt with it but she did and it was so sweet that she gave him his first girl. I also loved the fact that Gunner finally found someone he could actually give his heart to and she could give him the same love back and
evette w
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Stuff!!

I love when you get a story that captures you with not only the drama that plays out but when the when the writer gives you something other.This was a conclusion to the lives of six people.The writer gives a really good account of the decisions we make and they way we value ourselves and others.I love we get three women who realize their full value and the power they have.I love we get three men who are so on their grown men swag that when they make a mistake the fix and own up to
mariette
Dec 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Beautiful story however

This was a good story but I honestly think it was a bit rushed. I also must admit that the story line of the black male being a drug dealer or having these illegal dealings is getting on my nerves! Come on now, we get mad when black men in real life are portrayed as thugs all the time but we take it a step further when we have the opportunity and a platform to turn that narrative around but we do the same thing. I love black romance! I really do but come on now all black
Tesha
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
These three!!!!

Misery, Gunner, and Chaos was so much some in so many ways..Im still trying to figure out if honesty is the best policy. Out of all the couples, chaos and fe were my favorite. B showed us that they scars from our childhood leave everlasting marks. But as I read these books, these are some loyal cheaters to their baby mammas. Poor chaos got caught up trying to be a dad to his unborn son and lost his bestie and Misery just wanted to be more than a check to his. Hate to see it end!!!
Andrea Anderson
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This series was everything! I live how diverse your mind can create because I absolutely love these kind of books from you. You are the bomb and these men in this series were everything. Chaos was like a fresh wind for Fiona and they needed each other because they were soul mates. Gunner did not mess around when it came to Genisi he was not beating around the bush and I loved that about him. Misery with all those baby mamas was a hot mess, but he ended up getting it together. Isla was
tanessia ford
Love her!

This book here took me through it! It had my emotions all over the place. I loved Isla & Misery! I couldnt get enough of them! I loved Genisi & Gunners chemistry and just everything about them! Chaos was still my bae! Fiona disappointed me! I understood everything she was saying & feeling! I still felt she should have told him instead of acting out and holding it in! I dont blame him at all. This was the most stressful ending ever! Some of her best work to date! Outstanding
Shanelle
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT

This was a really good series that I thoroughly enjoyed. Great story of friends turned lovers. I was glad that Misery let his guard down with Isla and let her know how he truly felt for her. She was definitely the one he needed by his side. Gunner and Genisi were perfect for each other. Chaos and Fiona had a lot to work on in their relationship but couldn't deny the love and attraction they had for one another. Overall amazing series.
Sunshine Marley
Another Hit !!!

Five stars from me because I am adding this title (pt1 & 2) as my top favorites to read. The storyline flaw very great with the transaction from pt1 going into pt2. I dont want to give nothing away to new readers, but this is a must read that will hold your attention and have you asking for more. I will recommend this title for others to read. Thanks for the entertainment and God Bless.
Danielle Stephens
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When you read a book and it gives you insight of your own life!!! I wish this book would never end. Each character found their way and found their peace. It wasnt easy but damn I loved every bit of it. That damn Carmon!! Ooh chil if I was Fiona I would have just have to give her the hands. Out of all of the guys Im so glad Gunner didnt change on his friends and he fell in love for the first time. ...more
Miriam Adams
The Bad Boy I Love

Well,B Love I waited to read part 2before writing a review. You never cease to amaze me. You are not locked into a genre,your talent is multifaceted.
I had no idea where you would take us with this series, let me say I was not disappointed. You always teach a lesson in your books. This book stressed the importance of knowing your worth and not settling for less than you deserve.
Michelle
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
B. Love I just love your writing style you never disappoint. Chaos, Gunner and Misery all loved hard but didn't know how to give there hearts away. Chaos loved Fiona but was excited about becoming a father but Carmen wouldn't let him enjoy his happiness with Fiona. Gunner got his heartbroken but he finally found happiness. Misery finally gave his heart away completely and Chaos found a second chance at happiness.#839
Candace
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When love is worth fighting for!

The Bad Boy I Love 2 got me 👀 for my gentle gangsta honey! The finale was a the perfect ending for this series. I was loving on me some Misery! Each couple had obstacles to overcome and took a journey together. B. Love never disappoints when it comes to romance. I loved how this book showed that if it's worth it, then don't give up on love! I recommend this 5 star read to all readers!!!
La'Chundria Mostella
Part 2 was everything I expected and more 🔥

B. Love never disappoints. I really loved this series. Gunner, Chaos, and Misery matured so much in part 2. I was so happy when they got their happily ever after. B. Love your sex scenes were on another level in this book. Whew 😩got me wanting a bad boy. If your looking for a great book that will keep your entertained this is the book for you.
Shannon Jones
This Series Reminded Me of Why I Started Reading

This series tugged at my heart strings something fierce. I mean I have been rooting for these couples like crazy. My favorite couple is Gunner and Genisi. It did something to see how they were able to ease one another's pain and eventually become one. Don't get me wrong I loved Misery and Isla's relationship too. Great great job B. Love.
Jacqueline Alexander
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Omg 😮 where do I start. First Im going to talk about Gunner 😎💜 Im so happy for his growth he was on of those men that just had to go through before he discovered his on worth and what Love really means. Then you have Chaos, and Misery to beautiful, intelligent 🤓 thug out men who just needed the right woman on there team. Please get this book 📚 a must read 😇😎🔥 And the women beautiful strong 💪 smart and didnt take no stuff 🙅♀
Roshema Batiste
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a Gr8 Series

This is truly a Gr8 Series... I Loved the characters All the Characters... The Growth from Book 1 to Book 2 Fiona and Chaos were my favorite couple but Misery was my favorite how he loved his kids and wanted to be a Gr8 Father was so Sexy.. I am so glad everyone got a happy ending I recommend this series
Quin Quan
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Edge of the seat

I love Gunner and Genisi relationship from being to end!! I love that they set their own path. I felt for Misery with his mother that's a subject often over looked or brushed over with the look of forgiveness but I felt him! Chaos and Fe just almost broke me!! That was close!!
Regina Ricks
Bad Boys Need Love Too

As always I'm never disappointed when I read a B Love book. For every bad boy there's a woman who give him peace, loves him unconditionally and pulls out that caring affectionate side. I loved how each couple faced a different situation but were able to be what each other needed to get through it.
Malaika
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great ending

I like that the ending to the stories for each character was not predictable. I also like that unnecessary drama was not added because of the urban theme. Misery, Gunner and Chaos were really good dudes at heart, who wanted true and unconditional love. Im glad they were able to find it.
Demeshia Jenkins
Yyyeeessss.

B. Love you did it again. I will forever be a fan. Your work never disappoint. Well except when you leave us with those damn cliffhangers and we have to wait 😜. Amazing read yet again
Angela Ricks
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly Great

I love reading your books/stories. When reading your work I feel like I am a part of what's happening. ( It's sad I have to live thru a book). Fiona and Chaos & dizzy Carmen. Smdh. In the end everybody got there happily ever after. Good job!
Brittney Campbell
Great read

I love this series. Every couple taught a different lesson on gratitude, self-preservation, and self-love. If you never read B love before then this is a great series to start with because it is drama feel but also you learn different gems. Great story
Shanise McGriggs
Wonderful Ending

This was my first time ever reading a series by this author and I must say it wasnt a disappointment. I enjoyed her style of writing and the delivery of this storyline and how it related to everyday relationships..

• The One He Needs
  • Falling For A Black Billionaire 2
  • Never Love Another
  • Tell Me It's Mine: A Naughty Novella
  • Jholee & Kiandre: A Gangsta And His Good Girl
  • Say He'll Be My Baby (The BLP Say He Series)
  • Nobody Can Love You Like Them Roughnecks Do 3
  • Put That On Everything
  • Forever I'm Yours
  • An Insane Love 3
  • Love Me or Leave Me Alone 2
  • Jholee & Kiandre 3: A Gangsta & His Good Girl
  • Love Me or Leave Me Alone
  • He Who Is a Friend (Sadik, #1)
Voted AAMBC's 2018 Romance author of the year, Master storyteller B. Love is the unparalleled self-love teacher. As the powerhouse for modern-day womanhood, she pens contagious content that encourages readers to internalize admiration and intimacy. She allows her most powerful vessel to guide her stories, wholly.
Since age 12, Love has been spreading self-awareness, care, and appreciation. For over

News & Interviews