Start by marking “Naughty or Nice” as Want to Read:
Naughty or Nice

Naughty or Nice

(Quantum #7.5)

Six new holiday short stories from six New York Times Bestselling Authors.

Sexy Scrooge by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward
The last thing I needed was to share an Uber with Scrooge—a cocky lawyer on a snowy Christmas Eve. It was bad enough I was on my way to court for the gift of eviction. Although maybe today wouldn’t turn out so bad after all. The Sexy Scrooge and I starte
Published November 24th 2018

Sophia Triad
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Christmas gift by some of our favourite romance authors:

BookFunnel link: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/jfgl8qwasq

1. Sexy Scrooge by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward - 5 stars
Absolutely loved it! Meredith finds a new boyfriend on Christmas Eve when they share an Uber taxi.

2. Christmas Baubles by Jodi Ellen Malpas - 5 stars
Absolutely loved it! Shannon finds a new boyfriend on Christmas Eve when they both try to finish their last minute shopping for gifts and they almost have sex in a changing room.

3. Th
Emma Chase
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
All new sexy, fun, FREE, holiday themed standalone shorts from myself, Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward, Jodi Ellen Malpas, Marie Force, Corinne Michaels, and Susan Stoker! Available only for a LIMITED TIME, so hurry!
GRAB IT HERE: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/93qxl1ozor
Christy
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
This was a cute and sexy little mix of Christmas short stories! I really enjoyed reading it!
Debbie Oliphant
3.5 Stars

This was a fun read. Like a Holiday Appetizer from favorite authors.

Enjoy!!!
Jemima
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, arc-2018
With Christmas just around the corner... This book was such a joy to read.
Naughty or Nice puts you into the perfect Christmas Spirit with swoon worthy, sexy, sweet, endearing and naughty short stories from some of my FAVOURITE authors.
All the stories are set during the Christmas festive season and each and every one of these stories are so much fun!

So, sit back ...relax and enjoy these wonderful holiday themed stories.

Happy holidays!!!
Lyndy Ann ♫
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Naughty or Nice - A collection of Christmas short stories.

I have read Keeland, Ward and Malpas before and enjoy their writing, the other four authors are new to me so hopefully I will discover new authors to read in 2019.

Each story will be rated with a🎄= 3🎄love,  2🎄like, 1🎄okay.

Sexy Scrooge – Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward = 🎄🎄🎄

Christmas Baubles – Jodi Ellen Malpas = 🎄🎄🎄

The Naughty List – Emma Chase = 🎄🎄🎄

Joyous: A Quantum Christmas – Marie Force = Read 2 chapters but I haven't read the series
Corinne Michaels
Nov 26, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
All new FREE HOLIDAY STORIES from some of your favorite authors! Check out sexy and fun standalone holiday themed shorts from myself and Penelope Ward, Jodi Ellen Malpas, Marie Force, Emma Chase, Vi Keeland & Susan Stoker! It’s only available for a LIMITED TIME, so hurry!

GET IT HERE: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/qzip6wvo7h
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

I just finished this adorable little book filled with six beautiful Christmas stories!
We get LOTS of sexy moments, funny moments, adorable moments, crazy moments, family moments, swoony moments, hottie hero moments. I just loved it.
This is the perfect book to spend a cold and dark winter afternoon with. Grab a mug of hot chocolate, light an amazing-smelling candle and cuddle up with your kindle!
Plus also - it's a FREE book - what more could you want???
Maybe you'd want some of those stories to ha
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Naughty or Nice' Stars!

Of course, Christmas is around the corner and what better way to get in the mood for it than a Christmas-themed anthology? And guys, you can get all these awesome short stories for FREE! And let me tell you, they are definitely worth it. By the way, I read 4 of the 6 stories. (GRAB NAUGTHY OR NICE HERE: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/93qxl1ozor)

4 STARS - Sexy Scrooge by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward
Meredith is having a bad day. But that changes when she meets a sexy lawy
Theresa
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars... A little sweet with a lot of sexy, this collection of holiday romances by some of my favorite authors was an extra treat to myself... I enjoyed some a little more than others (My favorite being by Emma Chase), but all had something that I loved... If your looking for some lighthearted holiday reading, then this anthology is for you:)
Ana Vizentim
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars

This was a fun read. Some very naughty and others very nice!!!!!
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Christmas Baubles by Jodi Ellen Malpas - 3.5 stars

Joyous: A Quantum Christmas by Marie Force - 4.5 stars

The Naughty List by Emma Chase- 4 stars
Dilek VT
Dec 17, 2018 marked it as nope
I don't read short stories; I prefer novels.
Paola
Dec 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed some of the shorts stories in this book....Two of them to be honest, but the others were just so forgettable.
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Review for Sexy Scrooge by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward - 5 Stars

What an awesome short story! This could be the start of a book that I would love with all my heart since the main characters meet each other for the first time and the click instantly, despite the first impression would have been the worst.

It obviously have the quality seal of Vi & Penelope, with an awesome writing and the development of two great characters.

Can I make a Christmas wish for a full length version of Sexy Scr
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4/ 5 stars

These are some super sexy, cute and short stories to get you in the mood for the holiday season. My favorite was definitely Emma Chase's, I wish that had been a full book. It would have been so fun and angsty, ah. I want it. But all stories were cute in their own way and I really enjoyed them.

Get it here! For free!!! And hurry because it's only available for a limited time.

➳ Follow me on: BlogInstagramFacebook Twitter
Selma
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland - Sexy Scrooge

Broke and soon to be evicted Meredith Eden ends up in the same shared Uber on Christmas Eve with a Clark Kent looking stuck up suit named Adam Bullock. Sparks will soon start to fly between these two attractive strangers while a cold New York winter storm is raging outside the car. Will their short interlude be over after they reach their final destination or is it just the beginning of something new and beautiful?

I'm madly in love with this super fun
maggieandteddy
I received a FREE link for this short story collection- from Vi & Penelope's newsletter.
I loved their story & all of the other 5 as well. I loved them & would love a follow up on Valentine's Day (hint hint).
All of the authors are great & very well known, so this was a great Thanksgiving/Christmas gift
Thank you! Absolutely perfect timing when there's so much going on & my attention span is shorter.
4.5 stars!
Stephanie
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great compilation of short, steamy holiday stories from a several amazing authors! And did I mention it’s FREE?!!! No cliffhangers and swoon worthy guys makes this the perfect read for cozying up by the fireplace with a mug of spiked hot cocoa.
RentasticReads
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
These short stories are just the perfect reads to steam up your holidays! It’ll make you want to grab some hot cocoa, perch in front of the fireplace, and just bundle up in nice and warm fluffy blankets while taking in all the Christmas cheer.

Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward’s Sexy Scrooge will make you want to get on an Uber on Christmas Eve and hope like hell you meet someone like Adam Bullock. Someone who’ll melt your heart with charm and kindness even if you only just met.

Emma Chase’s The Nau
Kim
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing surprise and a great way to start the holiday season! Seven fabulous authors with some amazing short stories to get you in the holiday spirit! And it's FREE!!!
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice little Christmas appetizer with a hot sexy serving of Eggnog
I laughed out loud at many places

Sexy Scrooges
By vi keeland & Penelope ward
A happenstance encounter between Meredith who jumps into an Uber and into Adam's lap. Sexy banter and who's got a more shittier day than the other tete-à-tete later they both end up in courthouse.
It was funny, sexy and Christmassy. Complete with a dip-kiss at Rockefeller Center.

Christmas Baubles
By Jodi Ellen Malpas
There's something sexy about Harrods an
Amy
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-ebook
Super, super cute!
Jewlsbookblog
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a super cute collection of Christmas shorts ranging from tame to sizzling in the romance department! Perfect for the holiday season💕
Monique V
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
There was only one story I didn't enjoy much but I loved the rest a lot!!!
AJ
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: steamy, quickie, romantic
A sweet and sexy Christmas anthology!

This anthology is a collection of short stories from some of my favourite authors. It’s a quick read with happy ending after happy ending, perfect for snuggling up and reading when you’re in the mood for easy, drama-free, flirty romance.

Sexy Scrooge by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

A sweet little story about a woman going through a hard time whose luck changes when she literally lands in the lap of a stranger while catching an Uber.

A really cute, flirty story
Sandy S
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
NAUGHTY OR NICE Anthology by Vi Keeland, Penelope Ward, Jodi Ellen Malpas, Emma Chase, Marie Force, Corinne Michaels and Susan Stoker

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date November 24, 2018

Six new holiday short stories from six New York Times Bestselling Authors.

NOTE : The FREE ebook anthology is currently only available at Bookfunnel: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/jfgl8qwasq

•••••••••

OVERVIEW: NAUGHTY OR NICE is a collection of six ‘naughty and nice’ short stories perfect for those nights when you
Sejla
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Scrooge - Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland:
Sexy Scrooge was the perfect, short Christmas story from Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland where two strangers meet on Christmas Eve for the first time by sharing an uber. Meredith and Adam are both on their way to an important appointment and are late because of the winter storm. Neither of them expects to open up to the other about their lives and feel a sexual attraction that is undeniable. Will this be their first and only ride, or will they see each
Clare
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG what a great surprise release from these authors, I've read all but 2 author's in this collection, I have to say each author did such a great job with there stories, I loved them all and would love more from them lol If your looking for a great short holiday read then give this ago as it's free.
Mira
Dec 24, 2018 rated it liked it
3.1
buddy read with Radina :)
"Sexy Scrooge" 4.5/5
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Kept by the Beast
  • The One Nighter
  • Breathe You In
  • Cursed Ever After (Eternal Vampires)
  • Secret Santa Baby
  • Snowed in with the Boss (Master Me #2)
  • Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
  • Hot for the Holidays
  • Le Cirque D'Amour (Burlesque! #1)
  • On the Rocks
  • Rogues to Lovers
  • The Vampire Pendant  (Blood Genies, #1)
  • Cross Country Christmas (Woodfalls Girls, #1.5)
  • A Cinderella Christmas Carol (Suddenly Cinderella, #1.5)
  • The Gift
  • Memoirs of a Gigolo Volume One
  • Blood Life
  • Off The Market (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and

Quantum (8 books)
  • Virtuous (Quantum, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
  • Victorious (Quantum, #3)
  • Rapturous (Quantum, #4)
  • Ravenous (Quantum, #5)
  • Delirious (Quantum, #6)
  • Outrageous (Quantum, #7)
  • Famous (Quantum, #8)