Start by marking “Christmas Quickie” as Want to Read:
Christmas Quickie

Christmas Quickie

Last year’s only New Year’s resolution: Lose my virginity

Yet, here it is two weeks before Christmas and I’m as pure as snow.

Things look Tiny Tim grim until I find out my billionaire boss—the same billionaire boss I’ve been crushing on all year—signed up for a dating app with the username Scrooge. Perfect! I’m in desperate need of a thorough scrooging.

Unfortunately, h
Published November 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Quickie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Quickie

Start your review of Christmas Quickie
Bookloverme
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first Lark Avery book and definitely not the last. It was really good and fun to read.

The story is about Jack and Diane.

He's a billionaire hotelier and she's a junior accountant in his hotel.

He works a lot and his friends signed him up on a dating app. To get them off his back, he goes along with them.

She's in love with him forever and when she hears he's on the dating app, she thinks it's her chance for him to notice her even if he has a strict policy of not dating an employee. What will hap
Danny
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by this author and I really enjoyed it. It was fun, exciting, entertaining and I read it in one sitting.
The characters were great and the story ended beautifully.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Christmas Quickie by Lark Avery.
This was such a fun read. It has everything from a Christmas theme to a girl trying to catch her bosses eye. Very steamy cute read. Enjoyed it allot.
Astraycat
A great short read for lunch break.
Maja Madsen
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/21/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
Last year’s only New Year’s resolution: Lose my virginity

Yet, here it is two weeks before Christmas and I’m as pure as snow.

Unfortunately, he has a strict rule: no dating employees. Ever.

But there’s no way I’d ever have a c
Darlene I read to many boooks
Crystal Bell
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Here is a Little ditty about Jack and Diane. Love them. Jack is a workaholic not big in holidays, His assistant and Business partner sign him up for a dating app. Diane works for his company , has been in love for Jack for a while now . She was invisible to most people. She over heard about jack signing up for the dating app. She gives to her BFF for a makeover and signs up for the app. From there they meet and the chemistry is off the charts.
This was my first book from Lark Avery and will not
elizrdbthspeaks
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am new to Lark Avery's writing, didn't realize that this was Lark's 1st book? A Christmas read, what a great idea!! Well done. I am such a sucker for anything Christmas. Love a Christmas read. so awesome!! Scrooge and Angel's chemistry, wowza!! what steam. Don't blink this read is a quick read ...I am not sure if it is was a novella or not, I would have love it to be a bit longer ...but so fun any way??! All the best Lark. Keep on writing!! such a new fan. ( ;
Melissa
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun

This was a fun, flirty and sexy novella! It is definitely a little insta love and a whole lot of insta lust. Jack is absolutely obsessed with his angel the moment he receives her message. He worshipped her from the moment he met her and his feelings only grew stronger. Very sexy Christmas story!
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! What else is there to say. This was a really HOT story, and you will be missing out if you do not read it. I could not put it down it was that good!

The Super Sexy Holiday Smut You're Looking For

Got to love when a dirty, dirty fling between supposed strangers turns into a happily ever after. And when it all happens at Christmas time, it's even better. Lots of dirty words, lots of sex, lots of happiness. Merry Christmas!
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
So... I was sort of taken out of the book when I discovered (while reading it since I hardly ever read the blurbs) that the hero and heroine are named Jack and Diane and I couldn't help but think of the twins on the show blackish. But beyond that, I just didn't feel any connection to either of the characters or the story - at all. I could not have cared less about either of them and that made it very difficult to finish the book (despite its short length) and actually left me a little peeved onc ...more
Tre Talbot
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.8 it’s a good holiday read that can also be enjoyed year round. It’s fast paced but stayed consistent for most of the story, as we head towards the ending it’s started to feel a bit rushed and then completely unrealistic. I get that these stories are all for the most part fantasy’s for us readers but there’s always that part that you’d want to believe could possibly happen in reality. The turn this one took was so far fetched for me I lost the excitement I had in the beginning. I would still r ...more
Steven Allen
Dec 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Sandi
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas-reads
A little ditty about Jack and Diane. Two American kids growing up in the heartland. Just kidding. This tale takes place in New York City. Diane, the company wallflower accountant, has been in love with the big boss for awhile. Jack, the big boss, is so grumpy that his assistant calls him Scrooge. With the help of a dating app, Jack meets Diane and before you know it, Diane's sittin' on Jacky's lap. He's got his hand between her knees. (okay, I am done with the song lyrics)

This is a quick read
Lisa Tetting
Dec 23, 2018 rated it liked it
ElleEmSee
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a hot read with likeable characters and a sweet ending.
Jack is a busy businessman and all work and no play so his friends jokingly sign him up on a hook up/dating app. He goes along with it just to shut them up but writes a profile he thinks will put any woman off, including specific criteria like she has to be a virgin. Nice try Jack but not quite good enough as one of his employees hears his friends talking about his profile. She’s always had a thing for jack and guess what.. she’s a
Dee
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a treasure of a book and I'll be reading it again, I know! I have to give "Angel" props for taking advantage when fate dangles temptation in her reach. She's been pining for her boss for years and now she has the opportunity to make her dreams come true. It involves an online dating app named "Sinder."

The only thing that I thought was a bit off about the book was that the ending seemed a little cheesy. If it had taken a little longer, perhaps it would have been better. I am not going to
Lozzie
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a naughty book this is!!

Christmas Quicke by Avery Lark is a short sexy and delicious story that you cannot help but sink your teeth into.

This book is dirty. Incredibly so. It feature a dominant man and a submissive virgin. It's incredibly fast paced and addictive. It will literally perk you up when you read it.

I just loved everything about this book. I couldn't tear my eyes away from Scrooge and his Angel. It was sinful and I have absolutely no regrets reading it.

If you like dominant men
2OCC Reviews
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gemma
Christmas Quickie was an incredibly hot and steamy holiday read that I read in one sitting. Christmas Quickie was a short read with two main characters that had a lot if the chemistry between them that created a lot of steamy moments throughout the book. I loved the storyline of this story with Jack being the billionaire boss who doesn't like Christmas and Diane who has been in love with Jack from the moment she started working for him. The idea of these two meeting on a dating app creating an i ...more
The Mysterious Reader
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In the mood for a ... holiday treat that’s sexy and fun (what, you were expecting something else)? If you are then Lark Avery’s Christmas Quickie should definitely be on your menu. This is not deep stuff here, but it is a totally fun, funny and romantic holiday treat. But for the fact that I’m literally dictating this review to my husband from my hospital bed I could go on and on with praises - the book definitely deserves it. Since I can’t do that I will simply note that the book is most defini ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Christmas Quickie is every bit as fast a read as the title implies. It’s also a fun, quirky story by debut author Lark Avery.
Scrooge meets Christmas Angel and it’s insta-lust. He’s not expecting to get what he asked for on his dating app.- but with Angel, he’s about to embark on a journey of discovery. One where he’ll see new wonders and fall in love, not just with the girl of his dreams but with life and the season of goodwill too.
This was a hot, dirty, story with a dashing of romance. A perfec
Chiquita  Bee
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Recipe For Christmas

I absolutely loved this book by Lark Avery with the perfect recipe of sweet storyline, rich characters Jack/Scrooge and Angel/Diane and savory lovemaking. Diane has been swooning over her boss since she started working as a junior accountant for his hotel. She’s been invisible to him until she takes on a secret persona so that Jack can taker her V-card. It is well written and edited, and just perfect to give that heartwarming Christmas feeling. If the book is 5 star,
Katja
Dec 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
She's a virgin who's in love with her boss although he doesn't know she exists. They connect through an app because they both want to get laid but he's in a hurry to get to another meeting. When they eventually have intercourse neither of them bothers with birth control and she gets pregnant the first time she has sex. He asks her to marry him two minutes after he learns her name. Then I'm expected to believe that they live happily ever after as parents. I didn't care for this one but if rich je ...more
Gladys
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This quick read was an enjoyable combination of heat, sweetness, heart an cuteness. I really enjoyed this holiday themed insta-everything romance. Jack and Diane's story was fun but also offered a good level of emotion. This workplace romance between a virgin and her boss was quite entertaining and a very nice Christmas treat for readers. My one complaint is that I would have loved this to be a full length read. This is my frank review that I am freely posting.
poppy
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a hot little Christmas read and I really enjoyed it. I am just loving all these holiday-themed books at the moment and this one was really good and just great for when you have a spare hour. Angel and Scrooge were fun characters due to a not fraternization rule Angel cannot act on her crush for her boss but when she finds out he is on a dating app she just cannot help herself can she get her Christmas wish and what will happen when Scrooge finds out who she is.
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A dirty HOOOOOT filthy quick read with lots of sizzling heat, fabulous characters and a very yummy storyline! This story is so easy to like. Its sexy and fun and full of insta-YUM.

Christmas Quickie was thoroughly enjoyable. It reminds me of what Frankie Love or Madison Faye writes with delicious steam and sweet romance. I craved it and loved it and wouldn't mind more.

Christmas Quickie gets a SOLID FIVE YUMMY STARS!
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is a debut novel from Lark Avery and it was amazing seriously this is definitely an author on the rise. Diane has had a thing for her boss since the moment she met him. But she invisible to everyone so she thinks he's never want her plus he has a strict no fraterzation policy. But when Jack's assistant and partner gets him to sign up for a book up app she see her chance to get her man. Sexy and sweet. A great novella! I can't wait to see what's coming next.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Filthy Scrooge
  • This Christmas (Holiday Hunk, #2)
  • Dirty Santa
  • Alpha's Halloween Virgin (Alpha's Virgin, #1)
  • One Winter Night (The Parker's 12 Days of Christmas #1)
  • Dirty Little Secret Santa (Santa's Coming...)
  • Accidental Santa
  • James the Christmas Grouch (The Hunted)
  • Dear Santa
  • Pickle Licker: A Quirky Christmas Novella
  • Jingle Ball (More the Merrier, #1)
  • Office Pet (His Pet, #1)
  • Studmuffin Santa (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #1)
  • A Christmas Wish (Dot Com Wolves 3)
  • Indecent Holiday
  • Her First Noel (Curves for Christmas, #4)
  • Crashing Christmas: A Billionaire Office Romance