Start by marking “Death Untold (The Witch's Rebels, #5)” as Want to Read:
Death Untold (The Witch's Rebels, #5)

Death Untold

(The Witch's Rebels #5)

All magic comes with a price tag.

It's a lesson witches are taught from a young age, along with the ones about how we'll never survive a vampire turning, how hunters will always seek to eradicate us, and how a devil's bargain can never be broken.

But together, my rebels and I have shattered every last rule, ignored every last warning. We've grown stronger because of it, and
Published February 21st 2019 by Two Gnomes Media

To ask other readers questions about Death Untold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death Untold

Gia
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Witchy and Determined

Sarah Piper creates characters that you fall in love with. You cry, you laugh, and you stop breathing in the most serious of moments with them. I was new to the reverse harem books when I stumbled upon her books and I have to say, the way they each come together at their own pace is one thing I love. It’s not the super cheesy everyone falls in love moments after meeting, it’s through trials and tribulations that they form a bond worth having. The way she writes the flowing c
Joselyn Crissman
This.was.everything!

This book was everything I needed. Especially after how book 4 ended. I felt like I waited a lifetime for this book to come out, so I could see how the story progressed, and it was worth the wait! This booked pulled every emotion out in me. I caught myself yelling at the author, crying with Gray, and feeling the genuine love between her and the guys. With RH books I usually find that I take a liking to one or two of the guys over the others. However, in this series I just can
Imogen Wells
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

This book is everything and more. Picking up where book 4 left off, you’re propelled straight back into the action and emotions. It will have you crying, laughing, with all the emotions seen in previous books. This, once again, cements the reader’s investment in these characters and what happens to them.

There are questions answered and lots more that come to the forefront. The scenes with Gray and her hot as hell Rebels, (cold shower may be needed) are, well, HOT!

This book does nothing but
Talarah
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh dang, s**t goes down!

I really enjoyed this penultimate installment to this series. It was funny, adventurous, kinda teary, steamy, and the plot certainly thickens. I about melted in a gooey puddle when the closet scene happen and also the fact that D is getting his memories back, cause I honestly love the vampire. We learn more about the prophecy of the four sisters and some crazy stuff gets reveal. So go read this now!
Janice
A Review of Death Untold by Sarah Piper

Continuation of Gray's story - 5 Stars

Another awesome installment of Gray's story and getting closer to the end (I think). We get to learn more about Gray's sisters and her Mother, who tried to drown all four of them when they were young. Looking forward to the next book in the series to see what is going to happen.

**********
**Honest review voluntarily provided from a Complimentary Copy**
Renée Drummond
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly annoyed

She is making me wait until April to find out what happens?! Like are you ok?

So I sat here and counted down the days until this release came out. Totally worth it! Especially as my favourite thing in the world is vampires! Like vampires and powers. That’s my ultimate goal in life!

And nooooow! I have to wait technically 2 months to find out what happens?! Unacceptable!
Cheryl Sedman
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mind blown away. An amazing book

This book kept me gripped from the start that I didn't even realise I had come to the end at such a cliff hanger which has built up such a want for the next book. With a need to know the outcome!!!
Gray ends the book with all her men with her showing there love and support. In a twist you don't see coming.

100% a must read book along with the rest of the series.
Lacy
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it so much

This has been a great series with all kinds of supernaturals, I love a book that can blend them all together and still make sense. Death Untold really spiced up the heat, VERY Sexy love scenes that made me want to take a cold shower, it was not overpowered with sex, it had just the right amount. Some big twists n turns and some OH Shit moments as well. I'm super happy the next one comes out so soon!!!!
Alda Horne-Thacker
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Losing steam

In the beginning I generally like this series. The second one was good. And the third it started to lag a bit with the MC spending more time in her head and actually living life. And now this fourth installment. The storyline is great. I personally just wish they would spend less time with all focusing on so many different storylines within The same story.
Jodi
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great writing and fantastic storytelling

Death Untold is about Gray building her army and finding herself along the way. Sarah is such a great writer that I feel a bit spoiled when reading. There are a lot of authors out there that just lack the literary skill to tell a story like Sarah can.
Danielle Grimes-Oliveira
All.I can say is wow

All I can say is WOW!!! Book 5 was absolutely amazing. I did not want to put it down. I honestly don't think I took a breathe the entire time. This book had me crying, laughing,angry and every other emotion you can think of. I can not wait for the next book because that ending there are no words for.
Danielle Hilliard
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok, so thankfully this book didn't leave me emotionally devastated like the last one. Death Untold continues the story of Gray and her rebels and things definitely heat up (I will never look at a closet the same way again!). Still so many questions left unanswered and I am not so patiently waiting for the next installment
Robin Raon
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Favorite thus far

I think this is my favorite book of the series thus far. Grey is a total badass and her men love her without fail. I can’t wait for the next one to come out. I’ve already saved the date on my calendar
April
Intense

I absolutely love this series. This book was so intense. Plenty of action and suspense with a variety of fantastic characters. This has become my favorite series! With each book it just gets better. The ending of the next book will be bitter sweet.
Amber
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full of awesomeness

This was a great addition to the Rebels series. Gray is turning into such a force to be reckoned with and I can't wait to see what she will accomplish when she is reborn.
Jenn
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So close

Still gritty and dark, but see a little peek of light now and again. Interesting turn the story has taken and can’t help but wonder if the actions at the ending of this book will help with her eternal damnation with Sebastian. We’ll see soon!
Deena Y Harris
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You gotta read this series.

I am anxiously awaiting the final book in Gray's story. I have hope that her sisters are gonna get their stories told. Maybe even a reverse harem for Haley. I love 💘💘 this series.
Sarah Cleaver
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg totally in adoration of this series, the characters the storyline everything is brilliant. Tissues at the ready it made me cry and laugh with joy. Love the ending i didnt see that coming in a million years shocking..cannot wait for the next instalment in this brilliantly mind boggling awesome series.. sarah piper is a writing genuis.
Freida Kilmari
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing fifth instalment to the series. Everything is turned up to the max in this one: the fighting, the magic, the sex, the love, and the enemy. Cannot wait to do a final whole-series review when the sixth book comes out in April. :)
Channy
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series has taken me on a rollercoaster ride and this book is no exception. Things for Gray and the guys picks up where the last book left off and I love the world that the author built. Once again the ending left me with questions and I cant wait to see what happens next!
Toni ~married to a hunk~
This book as all the rest in the series is awesome. So much drama and action. I love it. I still think Gray has it the hardest since she can’t really have all of her guys for reason I won’t say here. The ending is crazy and I’m glad Liam did the right thing.
Scott W Schroeder
Wow

OMG! this book is full of intense and exciting plot twists. At times it brought me to tears and times I broke down laughing. I’m so excited for the next book, Rebels Reborn.
Ayshea marie Crook
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series.

I have read all the books in this series so far and I can't wait for the next, final book of the series.
shamell klinger
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Damn that's good

All I can say is holy softballs that was an amazing cliffhanger and for once one that didn't piss me off cause it was just that good
Tracy Reed
Mar 03, 2019
Dana
Feb 23, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Hi! I'm the author of The Witch's Rebels series and other sexy, swoony urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels-in-progress. I live with my adorable husband in New York City, but I'm secretly (okay, not-so-secretly) longing for a little cottage in the woods. Or maybe by the sea. Or in the mountains? Pretty much anywhere we can escape from all this craziness!

In the mean time, I spend my days sle

The Witch's Rebels (6 books)
  • Shadow Kissed (The Witch's Rebels, #1)
  • Darkness Bound (The Witch's Rebels, #2)
  • Demon Sworn (The Witch's Rebels, #3)
  • Blood Cursed (The Witch's Rebels, #4)
  • Rebel Reborn (The Witch's Rebels, #6)