Start by marking “Fence Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
Fence Vol. 3

Fence Vol. 3

(Fence #9-12)

From the superstar team of C.S. Pacat (The Captive Prince) and fan-favorite artist Johanna the Mad comes the third volume of this acclaimed, dynamic series.
Published August 14th 2019 by BOOM! - BOOM! Box

To ask other readers questions about Fence Vol. 3, please sign up.
Arden No exact one! But C.S Pacat says in Fall of next year.
Adam Stone Nope. It ends on a reveal for an upcoming storyline!

Start your review of Fence Vol. 3
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
STILL SO GREAT.
Christy
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
I love these! I only wish a little more happened in each one, they're over far too soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. This one left me with a big smile on my face!
David Schaafsma
Okay, so the first arc is done and tryouts are over, with a resolution reminiscent of The Hunger Games (I mean the first book, where we are supposed to narrow down to one survivor, but since we care so much about more than one person. . . ). This is still good, a sports-themed manga-ish story of competition (you don't have to know anything about fencing or even care about it, really) with undercurrents of m/m attraction, it is feeling like we need to do something just a bit different in the next ...more
˗ˏˋliaˎˊ˗
“this is what it feels like to have your dreams go up in smoke.”

there’s not much to add to my reviews of the previous volumes other than the fact that i love these characters so incredibly much. after such a short time, i’ve grown attached to them and love them all to pieces. this volume made me laugh and cry like none of the ones before, and i can’t wait to see how this story will develop in further issues!

5 stars
Emma
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The tryouts are finally over! I'm so happy for all the fencers who made the team, but especially for Nicolas and Seiji. Now it's all about training and becoming best friends. Ok, I actually hope for more than best friends, but I know it will be a long road for our two main characters. I'm going to be happy if in the next volume we get to take down that duck curtain in their room.
Can't wait to read more!!
Laura Herondale
Apparently I’m trash for sports stories now?
♡ Dakota ♡ (Sarcasm is my middle name)
— 5 Stars!

I absolutely adored this volume. It was probably my favorite of the three volumes. It was nice to see the building of friendships and the tensions of who was going to make the team. And that ending though!
thi
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I used up 4 of 12 of my borrows from hoopla for this and it was so worth it, those were some of the cutest scenes I’ve ever seen

5/5
Maria☽
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5
I need more!! Review to come!
Ulises Estrada
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, comics
4.5 Stars
First of all, what need do they have to finish the story like this when they still don't give a date of when the continuation will come out?

The story continues to improve, the evolution of the characters begins to notice after these 3 volumes, although there are still many things to be discovered, the tryouts are finally over and it seems that the best is yet to come...
So it is frustrating to want to continue a story that you like, and you only know that it will come out in fall of
Tricia Levenseller
This just keeps getting better and better. I’m dying for the drama sure to be found in volume 4!
Gemma ♕ Books_McCoy
This continues to be fantastic and I already can't wait for Vol 4!
lauren ♡ (wonderless reviews)
i cant believe i just read all 12 issues of this in one sitting!??!?! i love it so much oh my goddd the last issue of this made me SOB. tHE DYNAMICS AND CHARACTERS AND RELATIONSHIPS EVERYTHING IS THE GREATEST AND i nEED MORE

lydia
Sep 11, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wait, what? Is this the end? Is there going to be more? It literally ended with a cliffhanger. Nevertheless, I quite enjoyed it. Not that there is much going on, apart from being gay and fencing. But the artwork is cute and it makes for a pleasant, alas forgettable, read.
Stella❤️ 孔凡星
I need the novelized version PRONTO!
kat
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was fascinating from start to finish, these group of boys is the best and i’m soo happy with all the representations. can’t wait for more!

ps. that “so i don’t screw up the best thing in my life” from aiden looking at harvard wtf my heart exploded
Erica ♋️✨
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Way to short i need volume 4 now ...more
Lance
4.5 stars. Honestly, I'm suing if the main couple ends up just being queerbaiting. Also, the Kageyama + Hinata vibes are strong.
a ∗
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
five | i absolutely love this graphic novel series with my whole heart!!!
TRex_TeaTime
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just want more ...more
Bookteafull (Danny)
My favorite volume thus far!

I cannot wait to get my grubby little hands on the next volume - and I'm beyond disappointed and ansty that it doesn't exist yet. *Cue trauma flashback to unfinished fantastic works of fan fiction and uncontrollable eye-twitching*

I am officially in love with the majority of the characters and those I'm not 100% taken in by, I find endearing.

Coach Williams is who I want to be when I grow up and I need more of this story ASAP. K? Thanks.

alana ♡
I need the next volume ASAP pls.
Alice-Elizabeth (marriedtobooks)
This was a re-read! AHHHHHH I really don't want this series to ever end #fencefangirlrighthere hashtag that I don't know if someone has already created, but please do a favour and grab all of the volumes and devour them. That's an order!
Noora
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ughhh this series is reviving my love for sport, for comics, for art, for johanna and hamletmachine, ALL while feeding me the great c. s. pacat content i deserve
nadia (( disquieting thing ))
bro WHAT. i love this series ugh pleaseeeee spare me the pain of pining, like i See All Of It Coming. also, i rlly like the tension, and i like the character dynamics. it's all pretty simple but the characters are nevertheless memorable. love that ...more
Maddie
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far, this one has been my favourite!
Trin
Hi, can someone point me to this school that's filled entirely with hot gay guys and fencing? Thanks!
Lost in Book Land
Welcome Back!

So today is kind of a sad day because I finished reading the currently last available issues/ volume of Fence. I am really enjoying this graphic novel and I found it much later than many other people but I have read through this so fast. Then when I finished this one I went looking for the next volume but I found there was none so then I looked for the next issue but I found there also were none of those. I think from my findings there are more being made they just are not out yet.

• Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)
  • Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper, #1)
  • The Avant-Guards, Vol. 1
  • Check, Please! Book 1: # Hockey
  • Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up with Me
  • Red, White & Royal Blue
  • Heavy Vinyl: Riot on the Radio, Vol. 1
  • Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • Teen Titans: Raven
  • The Backstagers, Vol. 3: Encore
  • The Tea Dragon Festival
  • The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky (Montague Siblings, #1.5)
  • The Prince and the Dressmaker
  • Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
C.S. Pacat is a Melbourne writer. Her first series the Captive Prince trilogy began its life as an original web serial. Self-published in 2013 to critical and commercial success and acclaim, the Captive Prince trilogy was acquired by Penguin, and will be published worldwide in 2015.

Fence (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Fence #1 (Fence, #1)