Start by marking “Red Velvet Revenge (Spirited Sweets Mystery #3)” as Want to Read:
Red Velvet Revenge (Spirited Sweets Mystery #3)

Red Velvet Revenge

(Spirited Sweets Mystery #3)

Champagne, chocolates, and murder? That definitely wasn't on the menu.

When Claire London hosts her first all-out New Year's Eve Party at London Manor, the last thing she expects to find is a corpse in the closet. The discovery only leads to more questions--ones that she's counting on her hunky (although albeit dead) hubby and her mischievous kitty helping her solve.

Can Clai
Published November 27th 2018 by Pink Sapphire Press

To ask other readers questions about Red Velvet Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Velvet Revenge

Wulfwyn
Red Velvet Revenge is the third book in the boxset.
It is New Years Eve and Claire is throwing a party at London Manor. She, along with Milo, has moved into the Manor. Ellen, Amelia and her son are also living there. Things are going as well as they can when Claire discovers a dead body! With Nick off chasing an interesting clue things take a surprising turn.
So far, this one is my favorite in this surprisingly excellent boxset. I enjoy boxsets but, with so many books vying for my attention it c
Bernadette Cinkoske
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Red Velvet Revenge is book three in Stephanie Damore's newest series. I have enjoyed all three. This one may be my favorite. These are short, fun reads with an older widow who receives help in her detecting from her dead husband. (Don't scoff. The concept works!) The book works well as a stand alone, but I have read, and enjoyed, all three! This story made for a pleasant break during this hectic holiday season.
Bev
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it, have-read
Claire is having a New Year's Eve party at the London Manor. Seems that all of Bleu Clair Bay was planning on attending. Everything is going really well until....Emily the caterer is upset with Milo the cat getting into the food and things. Claire tries to get Milo to behave, but when she sees Emily chasing after Milo with a broom she fires her on the spot! Then Claire's sister Autumn stops by and sees her ex-fiance Derek at the party. They had words - of the not very kind variety to each other ...more
Krystyna
The morning after

A quick good read that will surprise you with the culprit. Ghosts and murders. With great characters that you will be pleased to reunite with.
She had been talked into having a New Year's Eve party but now wished she hadn't. Her mother was hell bent on being her normal self whilst the caterer had it in for Milo. Okay he didn't help matters by getting into the food but her reaction was way out of line. Now with the appearance of her deputy sister, her sister's ex-fiance
Miss W Book Reviews
Shelves: arc
Red Velvet Revenge is Book 3 in the Spirited Sweets Paranormal Cozy Series. This is a fantastic stand alone story, but I suggest you read the first two books because they are so much fun to read!!!

Claire is back and hosting her very first New Year's Eve Party at London Manor. What does she find in the closet but a dead body!!!!

Claire is still getting help from her (dead) husband Nick and her "helpful" kitty.

This novella I think is my favorite of all three. Its a fun mystery with pl
Disney14604
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, books
Really really fast easy to read cozy mystery. It really does take only a couple of hours at most to read.

It was over before i knew it. I admit I just had to go look at something from earlier in the book, The business with the ghosts can be a little confusing.

The ending solves it all but I have personally have problem with how it did not say how the police were going to close the case. A couple of simple little lines would have been nice. Might just be me since I read too
Lisa Denn
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
In Red Velvet Revenge readers are introduced to a few new - hopefully permanent - characters. The introduction of these characters helps to expand the storyline beyond a one dimensional narrative. A good thing, of course.

The paranormal experience also gets kicked up a notch in this the third book of the Spirited Sweets Mysteries furthering the entertainment side of the story while remaining within my boundaries of what is believeable and what I would label too far over the top.
Janice E. Ryberg
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Red Velvet Revenge another quick, cozy mystery 4.8 stars

I just love this series; I guess you can tell since I read one every evening. The characters are charming, especially the car Milo and the related ghosts. The mysteries are cute and not contrived and the New Year's party was certainly better than any I have been to. Lots of surprises and fun. Hurry up and enjoy these.
Sandy
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m loving this series! YThe books in this skillfully written series pack a lot of mystery in small packages. These are quick reads with interesting plots and believable characters. I received this book free and chose to make a voluntary, unbiased review.
Janet Graham
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Haunted New Year's Eve Cozy Mystery
This Spirited Sweets novella is about a haunted New Year following a fancy New Year's Eve open house. The story is full of suspects and motives. It is a fun and haunting mystery. I received this Arc book for free and this is my honest review.
Monica
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast-paced quick read with Claire getting help from some totally unexpected sources. Love the addition of the new deputy and hope he's around to help solve more mysteries in the future. Such a fun series. Already starting the next book.
Bobbrunn
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed the entire series.
Claudia
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, it's a fact: I love this series!

It's funny, it's smart, and the mystery is interesting. A quick read, and one you will truly enjoy.
Evonne Hutton
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A New Year party is being hosted at the Manor.
Nobody could have foreseen it would result in murder!
A well written short cozy
Wendy Quill
Bruce Curran
Jul 25, 2019
Kathy Kirkland
Jul 08, 2019
I'm a mystery author with a soft spot for romance and humor, too. I love all things girlie with a dollop of danger, have a strong affinity for the color pink (especially in diamonds and champagne), and, not to brag, but chocolate and I are in a pretty serious relationship.

My books are fun and flirty, and feature smart and sassy sleuths. If you love books with a dash of spice and twist of whodunit

Spirited Sweets Mystery (4 books)
  • Bittersweet Betrayal (Spirited Sweets Mystery #1)
  • Decadent Demise (Spirited Sweets Mystery #2)
  • Sugared Suspect (Spirited Sweets Mystery #4)