Start by marking “Christmas Lights on Evergreen Avenue” as Want to Read:
Christmas Lights on Evergreen Avenue

Christmas Lights on Evergreen Avenue

In the Christmas-loving town of Harmony, electrician Winnie Anderson is determined to win the annual Christmas lights competition. With $10,000 prize money on the line, it's Winnie's ticket to saving her beloved father's house. If she doesn't win, she'll lose the house, and have to move out of Harmony for good.

Winnie is sure she's the best woman to win. There's only one pr
Published December 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Lights on Evergreen Avenue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Lights on Evergreen Avenue

Katie W
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book truly does read like a Hallmark movie--a broken girl, a competition (even if it's only one-sided), and a blossoming romance in a small town. Winnie and Dan are both electricians and there doesn't seem to be enough room for both of them. Winnie is very stubborn and headstrong, especially when it comes to her pride, which is understandable, but she almost takes it too far. Her inability to confide in others and the way she assumes so much is infuriating. Dan is hardworking and kind and c ...more
Beth
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
a debut novel, love finding a new author to me, well done, i did love these characters, the cover was what did pull me in. great writing style. i mean look at the title, small town romances, ... always a fan of Christmas reads. if you are a fan of clean, wholesome Christmas time settings, holiday reads, please check this one out!! for me, i enjoy holiday reads any time of the year. it might be pouring cats and dogs ...we rarely get snow here in VA ... silly weather ...but find you a cozy spot .. ...more
Debbie
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2018
If there’s one Christmas book you read this holiday season, then I would say make it this one! It’s a beautifully written story full of heartache and love!

Dan moves to a small town call Harmony and loves it so much, he never plans to leave! He is a construction electrician but when there is no work sets up in competition with Anderson Electrical! Winnie has lived in Harmony her whole life, as had her father, and his father! She trained as an electrician and helped her dad run the company.

After
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Just when she thinks she needs to give everything up and move on from her childhood home and community, Winnie involves herself with the enemy and creates a Christmas Light display that out does every other display. But can the community come together to keep her in her house? Or will the enemy, Dan, make things worse before they can get better? With adorable characters and a storyline that was perfect for the holiday season this was a great read. I only wish I could walk down Evergreen Ave to s ...more
Jen
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have never read a hallmark movie as a book but if I did I would imagine it would read like this book. It's well written and is perfect for this time of year.
The story of Winnie and Dan goes from friends to not friends and then to more than friends. With lots of Christmas referencing like the lights competition, this is a truly lovely book to read.
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free from the Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. Will Winnie win the lights competition to save her family home and business?
Christmas Lights on Evergreen Avenue by Tara Watson is a great debut novel. It’s a cute romantic book. In this book, we have two electricians as our couple. The electricians are Winnie Anderson and Dan Parker; they are two fascinating people.
Winnie Anderson
Charlotte
Jan 15, 2019
T.C. Rybicki
Mar 19, 2019
Clean Reads: New contemporary romance release in time for the holidays! 1 10 Nov 24, 2018 10:19PM
Tara Watson is an author, reader, and dog lover, as well as an avid fan of Hallmark Channel films. When she’s not writing sweet romances about good people falling in love, she’s usually found watching Christmas movies all year around and dreaming of the holiday season.