Start by marking “Enter The Lair (Cascade Cougars, #2)” as Want to Read:
Enter The Lair (Cascade Cougars, #2)

Enter The Lair

(Cascade Cougars #2)

When the huntress becomes the prey…

Sarah Marksmen doesn’t miss.
As a Park Ranger, she is tasked with hunting down the cougar responsible for multiple attacks and kills. She expects the cold welcome of the Cascade family when she arrives on their land. She doesn’t expect the blistering heat she experiences with Devon Cascade.
As dark forces converge to annihilate everythin
Published November 2018 by Finicky

To ask other readers questions about Enter The Lair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enter The Lair

Charlotte
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You won't be disappointed reading this

For adult readers
Fast, easy read. Very interesting. I like the plausibility of this, if there really were such a thing as shifters, I'm sure regular humans would want to run all sorts of scientific experiments on them whether they were willing or not. Great story. Great characters.
Olga Goa
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unexpected. Hot. Twisted.

This paranormal novel about cougars impressed me with scenes, plot, hotness. The main characters Sarah and Devon became my fav. I liked steamy scenes a lot, how they were described, their emotionality, so refreshing as much as suspense. K.Kallan was the worst villain in this story. I felt disgusting only.
Thank you for this book. I hope thia book will have continuation 😊
Penny Ellgass
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sarah is a Ranger and hunts dangerous animals that have threatened humans. Her father is a trophy hunter, he poached and kills for fun and money.
Devon is a cougar shifter, he meets Sarah when she is tracking a deseased cougar on their property. He immediately knows she is his mate.
This is their journey, take it with them and enjoy.

Andrea Berner
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Riveting read

Just ended Enter the Lair and found myself feeling slightly empty and sad that its come to an end...or has it? I liked it immensely. I can't wait to continue Devon and Sarah in future reads as well as what the other characters get up to. Normally I get annoyed with series when you read and, bang, it stops in a stupid part of the story that leaves you dangling. I know they are meant to but if you want to see how it should be done then go no further than this. Give it a chance, I beli
Michelle Shemon
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enter The Lair
Cascade Cougars Book 2
Tia Didmon

Loved the story!! Sarah and Devon and are great together. They really turn up the heat. The story was suspenseful with edge of your seat nail biting at one point with the jealousy. I could not believe it. Of course you have to fight for true love in a cougars world. Great book. Looking forward to more.
Lynn
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hunter v hunted ?

A brilliant story with everything and everyone turning top over tail throughout the book so keeping you guessing to the end . Very strong characters with both the hero and the heroine equally strong willed and determined ..no rolling over for these cats Some evil villains to fight against but not even then are all the enemies easy to identify nor all the friends either. Cant wait for the next book in the series

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Caroline Doig
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my 1st review for this author but not my 1st read and this is book 2 of the Cascade Cougars, even though I hadn’t read book 1 this story can be read as a standalone. This is the story of Sarah and Devon, sorry guys I’m not going to give any spoilers so read Tia’s blurb and that will give you the gist to this story. There’s action, danger, suspense, some hot sizzling scenes and so much more to keep you entertained and turning the pages, I enjoyed this story immensely. A fantastic story an ...more
Rise
Another great read by this author. Can't wait for the next book and it might be Hunter's. I would love to read Hunter and Rachael's story.
RITA BOTTILLO
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
New slant on shifters

Great story. Well developed characters. Suspense, love, jealousy, hatred with a satisfying ending and a desire for the next book.
Pamela Street Gramlisch
Sarah Marksman is a cop/Forest Ranger and there have been cougar killing and siteing of a cougar on the Cascade property. She meets Devon and his brothers Hunter, Yalen, Brock, Luca and Liam. Plus Devon's parents Galen and Marie. The whole family are cougar shifters. So Devon takes her around the property and they do spot a cougar, but it's one of the Cascade cousins and he's been experimented on. This is the start of the mating relationship between Devon and Sarah. Someone is experimenting on c ...more
Marilyn Smith
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sarah is a ranger to spite her father since he’s a hunter that makes trophies of animals or for money. Sarah is sent to hunt for a sick cougar that is attacking people. She runs into Devon who is a cougar shifter and he realizes that she’s his mate. He wants to keep her safe after he finds that she’s searching for a sick cougar. He also knows that she’s been bitten and is slowly turning into a shifter. Will he convince her that she’s his mate and will she help him and his family stop her father ...more
Claudia
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sarah's father is a trophy hunter, nick-named "Butcher of the Serengety". Sarah dislikes everything he stands for and partly to spite him becomes a ranger. The book starts with her being tasked to take down a sick cougar who is attacking people. When she meets Devon the chemistry is palpable, but she is unaware of not only him being a cougar shifter but also that she is transforming to one because she had been bitten by a different cougar.
Together with Devon's family she tries to stop her father
Ana Alger
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HONEST REVIEW IN EXCHANGE FOR AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK.
It was a very interesting adventure and romance book.
I liked the humorous sections. Here's one example from the book: One was ignoring the other two as they spoke to him. I guess I’m not the only one with family drama.
Tia Didmon is a great writer and I am glad to have discovered her. It is nice to read a book that is not full of mistakes/typos. I will be checking out more of her books!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Cassie
arlene aliano
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An unlikely romance and several betrayals
An unlikely romance between shifter "Devon" and park ranger "Sarah", whose father is a well-known big game hunter. To make matters worse, Sarah's" best friend "Gerry" has betrayed her in the worst way possible and she finds it isn't the only time.
An excellent read with lots of twists and turns which keep the reader guessing. The author does a great job describing things such as what it might feel like to shift. An excellent read!

I received a free copy of
Lynn44
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sarah is a Park Ranger, she in charge of hunting down animals that are diseased or dangerous to humans. Devon Cascade is a cougar shifter, he meets Sarah while she looking for a cougar responsible for multiple attacks and kills. This was a great addition to the series. Sarah and Devon had great chemistry and were both likable characters. The story was well written and had an engaging storyline. I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Scarolet Ellis
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enter The Lair byTia Didmon is a wonderful story to read. This is book number two in this series, it is a fast read with a lot of action threw the whol story. I loved reading this story cause it has to deal with shifters threw the whole story, I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about shifters.

Patricia H. Phelps
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Devon and Sarah

Someone is catching and experimenting on shifters. Those experimented on are biting humans. Sarah's best friend is missing. Rachel is a brilliant scientist. Devon and Sarah are mates. She was bitten, but on the arm rather than the neck,so her transition is very slow. These are very likeable people and one gets caught
Up in the story and can hardly wait for the next episode.
Darcy
Dec 15, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enter the Lair was a good book, but not quite 4 stars. The flow of the story was too jumpy. I didn't feel a smooth transition from Sarah hunting a feral cougar to suddenly being a mate to one. Next, Devon is questioning his parentage and another shifter ability is thrown into the story. This occurred throughout the book and felt rushed. The idea was good, but execution could have been better.

Tanya
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She is a park danger and she needs to hunt down a cougar who is attacking and killing. She goes into their lands expecting a cold welcome but she finds she does not get that from him. Something burns within them but he has hardened his heart. Will she soften it? Will she find the one attacking and killing? Follow their journey

Roxanne MacKay
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing read about Sarah and Devon's journey. The characters are complex with lots of depth adding to the already amazing storyline. The way the story comes together with the intrigue and mystery develops keeps you reading and holding your breath. The love, passion, and spice add contrast to the suspense, action, and evil plots. Great read and I can't wait for the next book in this series.

Ewa
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sarah is a Ranger and hunts dangerous animals that have threatened humans.
I understand that is very dangerous, but meeting one shifter could be disastrous.
Devon is a cougar shifter, he meets Sarah when she is tracking .
He knows she is his mate, but convince her might be difficult
Enjoy reading. Their journey happiness....

Mary Burgess
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an interesting perspective of the shifter storyline. It really held my interest and flowed extremely well. All characters were vibrant and well suited to their personalities. Sarah and Devon are the couple everyone wants to be. I’m hoping Hunter and Racheal will have their own story. Excellent read!

Lisa Bing
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well written fast paced story full of danger, drama and steam

This is my first story by this author and it was an exciting read. I loved the setting and characters. There was good action and a ton of family drama for both. Betrayal also played a huge role and I found myself swept away in her descriptive writing style. I will be checking out other titles by this author, especially book 1 for this series ;)
Sara Munoz
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I totally loved this book. I have bought 2 more to read due to reading this one. Action from beginning to end. I love the shifters, hate the bad guys-true character development. If you love shifter series with stand alone books you will love these. HEA with a continuing story. Could not put down once started.

Nicoletta Tsalafaos
Enter The Lair (Cascade Cougars Book 2) by Tia Didmon is a Shifter, Paranormal, Erotic Romance. A hot, enjoyable, well-written, short, read with a well-paced storyline full of action and likable, strong characters with steamy chemistry. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Barbara
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The second book in the Cascade Cougars series and it is just getting better with each book. Sarah Marksmen and Devon Cascade' story has suspense, drama, danger, kidnapping, villains, and romance I could not put the book down. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Laura Johnston
Loved it! The characters are well written and awesome. The family dynamics are what we all wish our could be ;) Full of suspense and drama. The relationship between Sarah and Devon is very intense and very hot. A must read! You won't be disappointed.

Barbie-Ann Clark
Wow this book was amazingly written. Once I started I couldn’t put it down till I was finished. This book has twists and turns you don’t know what’s happening. will they all get there happily ever after or will it all go wrong. To find out what happens go buy the book. You won’t be disappointed I wasn’t.

Dee
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastically fantastic!

This is an on the edge of your seat story! It's so full of action, drama, love, fear and excitement! Devon and Sarah are perfect. I love cougars and Sarah makes one scary cougar. I can't say enough good things about this book. I spent the whole evening doing nothing but reading this one story. I couldn't put it down!

Cascade Cougars (4 books)
  • Virgin Mate (Cascade Cougars, #1)
  • Hunter's Passion (Cascade Cougars, #3)
  • Shifters Eden (Cascade Cougars Book 4)