Start by marking “Covered By A Kiss (Cover Six Security, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Covered By A Kiss (Cover Six Security, #0.5)

Covered By A Kiss

(Cover Six Security 0.5)

She needs him undercover...He needs her forever.

Tabitha "TR" Meyers needs a man--and not just any man. She needs one who can act as an escort, as a bodyguard, and as a potential cover--and he needs to rock a tux while doing it. One man is perfect for the job--if TR can convince him to take it.

A former Army Ranger specializing in dark ops private security, Gordon "Mac" Ma
Published January 3rd 2019 by BimHaven Press

To ask other readers questions about Covered By A Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Covered By A Kiss

Coco.V
May 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
🎁 FREE on iBooks today (5/1/2019)! 🎁
Amanda  B Gillespie
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Major cliffhanger alert! This is the first I've read by Lisa Kamp, and it was just enough to wet my whistle and prime me for the full story of TR and Mac's ride of a lifetime!
Ash
May 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Read this after reading the first book. I am glad I read the first book and then this because other wise I wouldn't have read the first book because I didn't like TR in this book.
Isha Coleman
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Whistle alert. Covered by a Kiss is the perfect start to something more. Mac and TR whet your appetite for the main event. Kamps has my attention. Can't wait to see what she does next.
Julie Comins
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I hate "To Be Continued "

When I buy a book I expect the whole story to be in it, not, "for the rest of the story..." i love Lisa B. Kamps and all her series but we are getting off on the wrong foot if I have to buy another book to find out what happens between Mac who works for Cover Six Security and TR who needs a date to a new years eve party. She is some sort of journalist who is digging for dirt on a Senator and wants to look around his home during the party using Mac as her cover. Little do
Donna
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great prequel story to the next book - The Protector: MAC. This prequel introduces Tabitha (nicknamed TR), a reporter for a small newspaper, and Gordon MacGregor (nicknamed Mac) who she loves. He loves her, too, but left her a year before, thinking he was not good enough for her and that the scars on his face from an IED explosion make him look like a monster. A series of events happen to TR: a mysterious email, an unexpected invitation to a black-tie event, an odd interview with a Sen ...more
Jackie Forquer
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want more and I want it NOW! I was given a free copy of Covered By A KISS in exchange for an honest review. I will not say anything to give away any part of the plot. This novella is just a preview to the rest of TR and Mac’s story in The Protector: MAC.
This is another great book from Lisa. I was hooked into already wanting to know more in chapter 1. It was easy to get lost in the book and tune everything else out to the point I read it in one afternoon. Lisa gave just enough information to ge
Darcy
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I'm always hesitant to read a book that I know ends in a cliffhanger. Lisa Kamps is a new to me author, and I figured I wouldn't be investing too much time in a novella length book, if I didn't care for it. I am so very happy I took a chance on it and can't wait to read the series. Covered By a Kiss is a prelude to the Cover Six Security books and I'm surprised my kindle didn't go up in flames with the steamy ending. If you're just looking for romance, the book gives that to you and you can ...more
Sherri Babb
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Lisa B Kamps. Her books always are amazing from start to finish. This new series Cover Six Security is beyond just brilliant. This book grabbed at me from the first chapter and by the end of the novella I was like you have to be freaking kidding me. How could she leave us hanging like that. The chemistry between Mac and TR was explosive. You throw in all the drama and the suspense and I am now wishing away the days until February when I can find out how this story ends. I woul ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Lisa B. Kamps, and after reading this short novella, I certainly want more. It’s a third person POV story, which isn’t my favorite style but I actually found myself reading this one without changing to 1st in my head, which is what I normally do.
There is so much happening in this appetizer of a story. But, I can’t tell you too much as it would spoil it for you. Rest assured there’s a dark, brooding but sexy as all get out hero with a troubled past. A sassy, get things d
Addictive_reads
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Covered By A Kiss: A Cover Six Security Novella review

I am a total fan of both Lisa B Kamps’ hockey series (the Baltimore Banners and the York Bombers), so this was a different gender read for me from this author and it was just an excellent novella and precursor to the Cover Six Security series. It was filled with suspense, intrigue, drama and the characters were fun, sassy, and endearing - they definitely pull the reader right in. They make you want to know more about them and this was a tease
Kari Hansen
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TR wants answers and she believes the best place to get the answers is at a New Years Eve party. She needs help from the one man she doesn’t want to ask, Mac who works for Cover Six Security.

Although Mac had told her that he only wanted to be friends he is very attracted to her. In the beginning he denies her request, but he soon realizes there is much more going on than he first thought, and he will do anything to keep her safe.

This is a prequel to a new series and I can’t wait for more of TR a
JKAF
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story it has awesome action but needed more romance...

Possible SPOILERS

Tabitha "TR" Meyers has an invitation to a New Years party and needs a date so she goes to the best person she could think of Gordon MacGregor or Mac...but he turns her down.
Seeing TR is like a blast from the past and she is asking him to go on a date but it feels like something...sketchy!
When an interview with a senator ends with TR leaving with more questions than answers she thinks sometime is going on. TR's
Teri
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great chance to get a peak at this authors style and I love it. This may be a novella and yes it is a cliff hanger which is what makes it better. She doesn't try to get the entire story into this book she wets your whistle. This is a quick look at two who want but are scared of more, okay well maybe they aren't both scared of more one is and one of rejection. But she needs help and he can't let anyone else be the one to save her. Yeah it's a novella but a good strong story line and cha ...more
Konny
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Covered By A Kiss: A Cover Six Security Novella by Lisa B. Kamps is book one in her new Cover Security Six series and part of the NYE Kisses Collection.
See where TR and Mac's story begins.
TR - Tabitha Meyers and Mac - Gordon MacGregor share a past. They didn't part as friends, but now Tabitha needs his help.
Take one desperate heroine, a bitter hero who's still hung up on the past, a dangerous situation and shake it up with drama, danger, love and more drama and you get a great read, excellenmt w
Chris
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Covered by a Kiss is a fantastic start to Lisa B. Kamps new Cover Six Security Series!
It is a perfect build up of sexual tension between Mac and TR with the added intrigue of a mysterious political plot filled with many moving parts and players.
This novella ends in a cliffhanger and will leave you wanting to know how the relationship between Mac and TR will work out now that they have finally taken a first step forward and who wants to know what information TR has that is threatening their fut
Karen Boozer
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this beginning of the new series. I loved the plot of it being a political/military thriller and how Mack is fighting his feeling for TR. I got the impression that he feels unworthy because of the scarring from his military experiences. TR has stumbled upon something that is a lot bigger than what she intended and Mack's protective instincts and spidey senses are running wild. I cannot wait for book one of this series! Read this book for a promise of another great series by Lisa Kamps!
Christine
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Covered By A Kiss by Lisa B. Kamps is a sneak peek look at the authors newest series coming in 2019 ~ Cover Six Security ~ and WOW, did it tease to the point of me want to beg for the next book now! This novella introduces you to the Cover Six team including Mac & Tabitha known as "TR" with a hint of mystery/crime drama. We get a little of the back story on TR & Mac's history but their full story will be revealed in February in The Protector: MAC: A Cover Six Security Novel so be prepare ...more
Kym
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great start to the Cover Six Security series!

This is a novella so there’s not a lot of background about the members of Cover Six Security or Tabitha “TR” Meyers and Gordon “Mac” MacGregor. But there’s enough suspense and intrigue - both between TR and Mac and with an issue yet to be revealed in this story - to captivate and set the groundwork for a compelling new series!

Can’t wait to read the the conclusion of TR and Mac’s story and to see what else is in store for the Cover Six Security team!
Becky
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a prequel to a new series that Ms. Kamps is writing and wow what a start this is! Mac and TR have a history and though they fight and are fighting their feelings, it's very apparent that they still care very much for each other. But what will they go through to get to a HEA? Looks like I'll have to wait till the next book comes out and that's going to seem like a long wait! I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving my review.
Angelina
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As with any new release by Lisa B Kamps, I was excited to read this novella and it didn't disappoint. This 5 star introduction to a brand new series was full of intrigue and attraction. I may have shouted in disappointment when I got to the end as I wanted to know what happened next. Covered By A Kiss is a great taster of what's to come, and I can't wait for TR and Mac's full length book due next month.

*I voluntarily reviewed an advance complimentary copy of this book
Sharon Jones
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I know going in to novellas that it will be a quick read. But this book is also a tease. Gahh!!! Is it February already? I need to know how this story pans out for Mac and TR.
Lisa is one of my favourite authors, so I knew this novella would be outstanding. But I really do think she has surpassed herself with this new series. I want more now!!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

How very cruel😉, to make us read a prequel to a book releasing in Feb... especially one that I could see myself getting very engrossed in!! A great introduction to Mac and TR. a decent length for a novella and definitely enough to give the reader a great feel for the characters, ready for their main story in the new security series.
A promising start.

I received an arc from the author and am choosing to leave a review
Heather Wamboldt
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cliffhangers drive me nuts because I hate waiting but I know that The Protector: Mac is going to be an amazing conclusion to the romance between Mac and TR. This gives us a good introduction to the Cover Six Security team and their capabilities. Lots of suspense, intrigue, and romance.

Jackie Roberts
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mac who works for Cover Six Security and TR who needs a date to a new years eve party. She is some sort of journalist who is digging for dirt on a Senator and wants to look around his home during the party using Mac as her cover. Little does she know somebody already has their eye on her and she is going to need Mac's protection.
Pamela Mitchell
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful preview to the Cover Six Security series by one of my favorite authors, Lisa Kamps, introducing unforgettable characters and whetting my appetite with a well-crafted story that has me waiting on the edge of my seat to see what happens with Mac and TR. I received an advance reader copy of this book and this is my voluntary and unbiased review.
Lori Porter
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an arc of this book for an honest review. This is a great prequel. Mac and TR have history. She likes him but he moves away to protect her or so he thinks. What happens when she shows up asking for a favor? He can’t help but be there for her and protect her even if it’s from herself. Can’t wait for the rest of their story.
Lisa
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved TR and Mac's story. The book is well written with good flow and pacing. The characters are well crafted and likeable. The cliffhanger through me a little but didn't detract from the my joy. I can't wait to find out what's next, does the mystery get solved, does Mac give in?

A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
3.5 Stars!

TR and Mac are adorable! Their dynamic of awkwardness because of their past together intrigued me from the very beginning of this story. I enjoyed reading their inner-conflict as they tried to figure out how to approach their situation. If you are looking for a quick, cozy read with a bit of suspense, this would be a good story to pick up!

Reviewed by: Brianne M.
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I cannot wait for more of this series!!!! Couldn’t put it down! I am a big fan of Lisa's Hockey romance series' and really enjoyed this book as well! Amazing chemistry and story premise - if this book is any indication - this series is one you won't want to miss!

I read an arc copy of this book
Lisa B. Kamps is a USA Today Bestselling Author who writes steamy romance with real-life characters and relatable stories that evoke deep emotion. She likes her men hard, her bed soft, her coffee strong, her whiskey neat, and her wine chilled...and when it comes to sports, hockey is the only thing that matters!

Lisa currently lives in Maryland with her husband and two sons (who are mostly sorta-kin

Cover Six Security (3 books)
  • The Protector: MAC (Cover Six Security, #1)
  • The Guardian: DARYL (Cover Six Security, #2)
  • The Defender: RYDER (Cover Six Security, #3)