Start by marking “In Too Deep (Winter Games, #4)” as Want to Read:
In Too Deep (Winter Games, #4)

In Too Deep

(Winter Games #4)

From International Bestselling author, Dr. Rebecca Sharp, comes the new standalone in the Winter Games series...

Nick

My life had been a series of unfortunate events:
Some of them out of my control, some of them entirely my fault.
I was only weeks away from being able to take my daughter and finally be free from the past that had imprisoned us.
And then Tamsin Lucas showed

Published February 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about In Too Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Too Deep

Aurelie Gordio
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First book from the author and she got me speechless. I have read the book in one sitting. It’s not healthy I know but I couldn’t put it down. There was not a good time into the book that felt like ok to let go for a few hours. I needed to keep reading, to know what will happen next.
I thought it would be like all the story, the rich bad boy and the shy little girl, but let me tell you something, it was far from it, and much much better.
The book was intense, « deep ». It was amazing.
So many emoti
Dimaris rossy
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so excited that I finally got to Nick's story!

Nothing ever goes Nick's way. He doesn't know the meaning of someone caring for him and putting him first since he lost his dad. And even when that is happening to him, the best kept secret is that he IS the caring type. He cares deeply for the people he considers worthy.

Nick is intense but that is understandable. What will surprise you is how poetic he can be. I love the comparisons he makes of Tammy with the moon. It's perfect! He is perfect i
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shelly
Y’all, I had been waiting for this story. With every book I read in the Winter Games series, Nick and Tammy jumped off the pages at me and I knew, I knew that their book was going to be the one to get me. I knew that there would be a soft underbelly to the cold and calculating Nick Frost, though I don’t know that I quite expected how satisfying it would be to witness him make strong, stable, sweet Tammy come completely undone.

It was so satisfying.

And it was sexy as all get out. The burn between
Na
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"She's almost perfect. She's so damn close to being everything. Tamsin Lucas would be perfect if she were mine."

In too Deep is so far my favorite in the Winter Games series. It has almost everything I missed in the last two books I've read (even though I loved those as well) and everything in this story is perfectly dosed.

"Everything right now is too much. I'm put together all wrong, Nick. I need you to take me apart; I need to feel nothing except for you."

This whole book feels like it
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
4.5 stars!

You do not want to miss this sexy, emotional enemies to lovers, single dad romance! This was a SMOKING HOT book with so many FEELS! The level of emotions was so intense. The way this story played out was just so well done. Absolutely amazing!

Nick Frost! How I fell so hard for this man! A cold hearted playboy with dark secrets. Unquestionably sexy, arrogant and an absolute jerk. He had a callousness about him and dare I say, he even tormented the heroine at times.
I was the fucking Kin
Jayce
Oh my god. This book was freaking amazing. I don’t even know where to start. I’m Too Deep is officially my favorite Rebecca Sharp book. It’s the perfect blend of funny, steamy, angsty and romancy. This story just hit me in the feels for the entire book. I couldn’t put it down, I had a burning desire to know what happened next. It was absolutely perfect and I would recommend this 10 out of 10 times.
Cait's Creatures

AY DIOS MIO, PAPI. In Too Deep was the Snowmass Holes book I’ve been anxiously awaiting. I’ve loved all of the books in the series so far, but Nick Frost has always been the one guy I’ve wanted to know more about. Each of the books revealed another layer of the Ice King, but he was always cold and aloof. Tamsin Lucas was the last of the women in the group, who was carrying around so much pain it was easy to read and feel throughout the novels. How could someone so cold help a woman recover?

WELL
PP's Bookshelf
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-read-2019
I am going to be really blunt and honest with my review. Because my Mind.Is.Freaking.Blown ! Can someone tell me that I am crazy and stupid for not reading Rebecca Sharp before? In Too Deep claimed my heart and soul with everything from the very beginning to the end. Nick and Tammy's story had EVERYTHING. Drama, passion, emotion, angst, heartbreak, intensity and just everything amazing. I couldn't put it down. Rebecca Sharp, you have a new stalker.I mean me.

The characters in this book literally
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
In too Deep is the 4th book in the Winter Games series by Dr. Rebecca Sharp, but it can be read as a standalone. But for a whole experience read the whole series.

This book is about Frost and Tammy. I loved their story. It was amazing, sweet, heart wrenching and so so good.

I can't wait for the next book!
VikingGoddess
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book. Where do I start? Maybe with saying that this is my favorite in the series. It had everything I could have ever wanted in a book. Sexual tension, dirty words, mindblowing sex but also emotions that hit deep and made my heart pound. With excitement and anticipation and longing. And most of all it had love. Solid, profound and beautiful love. It wasn't always pretty but it was always true.

Nick and Tamsin were an amazing couple. Nick was an asshole by design to cope with all the tur
Petra Gašparič
Loooooooooooooove Frost and Ms. Priss😍 Both hiding secrets that nobody else knows about.. After her first shock of finding she has cancer she calls him. But he thinks that he doesn't deserve her. He needs her to be Lilas tutor due to social services and her mother that is trying to convince them that he is unfit father. With Tammy's help Lila is also opening to Nick.

This story was expected and at the same time lost of unexpected twists. The depth of their secrets and the trust they put inyo one
Jenn the Readaholic
Wow. That’s all I can say. WOW. Not only did I alternate between loving and hating Nick so completely, I swear I felt every single emotion and fear that Tammy did throughout their story. I knew their road would be a rough one, full of the push and pull that trots along with wanting something you’re sure you can’t have, but Tammy and Nick both broke my heart before putting it back together.

Tammy has been attracted to Nick for years, but he’s made clear that he has zero feelings for her outside o
Katie Silvi of BBKA
The BEST of the Winter Games Series!!

Sharp once again strikes Gold with In Too Deep. When it comes to the SnowmassHoles, she saved the absolute best for last.....at least the last of the SnowmassHoles. I went through an emotional upheaval; I laughed, I cried, I cursed, and I raged a little here or there. I spent the entire rest of my day processing this book and the emotions I was left with, and that folks, is a sign of a fantatsic book in my eyes. I dont want to let it go, I CAN'T let it go!

I h
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
“You are my moon. You aren’t blinding or burning like the sun, instead you rise quietly and calmly, bathing everything around you in your beautifully soft glimmer; you are the bright, pure luminescence in the darkness of life. No matter what the day brings, at the end of it you are always there, always rising.” -Nick Frost

Absolute sob fest! Nick Frost is the biggest jerk I’ve ever read but when he lets his guard down and opens his heart the words that flow are words that go straight to the soul
Paula D
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh I loved this book so much! Nick is like a snowflake he’s cold but is a different chaos that makes you want to find out why. Tammy is this beautiful soul that sees good in people and loves with all her heart. Two people that have known each other since high school but the total opposite until Lila. A page turning romance that makes you breathless at times and other times you just wanna scream! I love both main characters the chemistry is off the charts and Nicks soul full words had me loving h ...more
Bibliophile  Chloe
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Winter Games Novel

Oh these Snowmassholes....(read the series, you will know what I mean) of them all, I know I love Nick Frost the mostest!

In Too Deep is the story I have been waiting, oh so patiently for, of Nick and Tamsin.

I admired Tammy's quiet strength.  I could empathize with her need for rules and her OCD tendencies. Her need for control when parts of her life were uncontrollable.

I also admired Nick's protective streak, even when it was a detriment to himself and those around him.  I a
Emma
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again I find myself back in the mountains with the Snowmass gang. I have been sitting for a few days now trying to think of the best way to start the review to this book, so here goes. This book by far is the most emotionally charged read in the series, it gave me all the feels for both characters, Nick by far has been the most intriguing character of this series for me with his dark, broody, nature. But to finally understand his why he portrayed himself the way he did, makes me love him ev ...more
Sue's Romance Reviews
A romance with all the feels, In Too Deep by Rebecca Sharp will have you turning the pages and falling in love with the main characters.

Tamsin lives and strives in a well-ordered life.
Nick's life is chaos.

When Tamsin's well-ordered life is turned upside down, she turns to Nick to help her feel alive. While Nick helps Tamsin live, she becomes the peace and comfort he needs in his chaotic life.

When I was first introduced to Tamsin and Nick, I wanted their story. I am a sucker for a bad boy that ha
Leah Dynes
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“And maybe you’ve already gotten there, you realize that you have to take the chance regardless of the outcome because to dare is to lose your footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose yourself entirely.”

Nick Frost has always been the screw up of the bunch. When he lost his dad, he spiraled downward, heading toward anything that would make him numb. But Tammy had always been on his radar, always been something he could look at but not touch.

Tammy liked her life squeaky clean, with no drama a
Joelle
Let's start off by saying this is a first time author for us and we really enjoyed our first read by them, but most of all we loved how the author decided to do a multiple Epilogue ending and it was the best treat ever and made the ending even more perfect.

We loved the story from beginning to end.The story had a great cast of character's that you were drawn to immediately as well as them being fun and oh so love-able.It's been a while that a have read a sports romance themed book and it was real
Lisa Hill
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nick is a character that has intrigued me since the first book of this series, Up In The Air, was published.

Little by little, a bit more of him was revealed with each subsequent book of the series, snippets and teasers until BAM! He hits you with full force in this, his own story.

Holy hotness, is this man a storm in action? You can feel the raw pain and anger vibrating from the pages. The things he’s done, the things he’s experienced, lesser men would have crumbled from. The only thing keeping
Cassie May
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
Pain and Rage. So much rage pushed into the pages, dripping out of the book and climbing in my heart. This book is the fourth book in the Winter Games Series and the one I was waiting the longest and hoping the most for. The feelings in this book are so much! They ripped me open and let me bleed. I mourned so much for Nick and Tammy, for different reasons, but I mourned. I loved loved loved everything about this book and started a reread almost as s
Ariadna Basulto
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book y’all! *insert dying emoji* This series was my introduction to Rebecca Sharp and her writing. Each book she’s taken it up a notch with her blend of exciting writing, steam, infuriatingly, drool-worthy heroes, and her fantastic heroines. Not to the mention the wild ride of emotions each book takes you on. But this one...this was my favorite book written by her to date. It was soul-crushing, gut wrenching, heart stopping, tear inducing, and f*cking brilliant! It’s by far her best work ye ...more
LianaReads blog
Talk about books that make you cry!
This book will stay with me for a long long time from now on for sure, it's painful, it's hard to read at times, it's a great book with a lot of feelings, both the MC characters are having so much to share and have a past and a future and a present that is more important than anything to live for.

I can't write a proper review because i will give spoilers without wanting and you have to read it for yourself to go through all this rollercoaster of feelings. The m
B.J. Bentley
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I FLOVED this book! I may or may not have ugly cried a few times, but then I also had to fan myself because Nick and Tammy made it hot here! *Cue Nelly*

Nick and Tammy are both complicated characters with so many layers, and just when you think you've got them figured out, they surprise you.

I fell in love with Wyatt in Up in the Air, then I met Emmett, and he became my favorite. That is, until I met Chance. But, Nick...Nick is a whole other beast, and I don't think any of the other Snowmassholes
Jill Badker
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first time reading Dr. Rebecca Sharp and I loved it!!! I did not know I was starting on the 3rd book of the series, but it didn't matter; I was still able to follow all of the characters and learn to love them. Nick and Tamsin have known each other since high school and both ignored their guts about each other. But as things go downhill for Tammy she turns to Nick for support and when he is going through the worst time in his life, he can't turn away from her. He has wanted her for so ...more
Toni Paul
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great story of love and loss. It will give you all the feels for sure. It is a year jerker in more than one place but as always with a happy ending. I loved Nick and Tammy's story. You will love Lila too.
Jaime Reynolds
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I simply cannot put into words how amazing this story is. Talk about having your emotions all the over the place. The storylines and characters are well written and relatable. You find yourself laughing and crying and never wanting the story to end. Nick and Tammy’s stories will stay with you for a long time. This is one of the best books I will read this year and it should be for others as well. Highly recommended and would give more than five stars if I could.
Nikita Navalkar
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tamsin Lucas is the Monica Geller of her group, the perfectionist, the OCD, clean freak, “mom” of her group; she always has her sh*t together and makes sure everything is in the proper place, in her life and everyone else’s around her. But ironically, her life and her health is slowly unraveling, and she can do nothing about it. Who can she lean on when she’s usually the one taking care of everyone else?

Nick Frost is the diametric opposite of Tammy, he’s everything she’s not; he’s chaos to her o
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
In Too Deep is book four in the Winter Games series and while each can be read as a standalone if you choose to do this, you will know that for those of us who have read the series from the beginning have patiently been waiting for this story. The suspense surrounding these two characters have enticed us in each book and as you begin to read this book, you cannot help, but hope that they get their HEA based upon the outcome of events that are revealed.
Nick is one of the snowmassholes and his na
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Snitch
  • The Life We Wanted
  • Spring Fling
  • Stealing Beauty
  • LASS
  • Defying Gravity
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand  (The Baileys #1)
  • Intern
  • Bastiano Romano
  • Dating Games
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)
  • Bennett Everest
  • The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)
  • Worship
  • Chasing Fire: (Fire and Fury Book One)
  • Happy New You
  • So Good
  • Power (SEAL'ed, #4)
**Healing Heartaches One Alpha at a Time**
I’m a dentist by day and author by night!

Want to know more? Connect with me (#stalkme) at one or all of the links below!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/drrebeccasharp

Facebook Reader Group (My Sexy Sharpies): https://goo.gl/RrNZvT

Amazon Author Page: https://goo.gl/6wGFyV

Instagram: www.instagram.com/drrebeccasharp

Twitter: www.twitter.com/drrebeccasharp

Mailing Lis

Winter Games (4 books)
  • Up in the Air (Winter Games, #1)
  • On the Edge (Winter Games, #2)
  • Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games, #3)