Start by marking “Witch's Honor (Bloody Hearts, #2)” as Want to Read:
Witch's Honor (Bloody Hearts, #2)

Witch's Honor

(Bloody Hearts #2)

First rescued by two smoking-hot brothers and now torn between them, what’s a witch to do?

Be good? Or wicked…

Alana is still a long way from mastering her magic when she embarks on a journey to save other witches. Jealousy and secrets fester as she can’t help but fall for the two insanely similar but drastically different men in her life.

She has to choose between light or d
Published April 11th 2019 by Anya J Cosgrove

To ask other readers questions about Witch's Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch's Honor

Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

I didn't know what I was getting into when I started this series, but OMG I need more and that cliffhanger was so evil! This novel was such a roller coaster of emotional highs and lows and I enjoyed it tremendously.

Everybody took so many blows throughout this particular book. I was amazed they were even standing by the end. The story keeps getting more and more complicated with, what seems to be, impossible odds. It's building up to something and I can't even begin to guess
Zoe Ashwood
The second book in the Bloody Hearts series had me reading WAY past my bedtime! I loved how the story progressed, and the chemistry between the characters in the triangle was just off the charts. This is a fantastic sequel to an excellent debut.
Carole
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angels-fallen
I really enjoyed the first book in her series Shadow Walker which ended up in a cliffhanger.
When I had the opportunity to review this book, I jumped at the chance as I have been
waiting to find out - What happened?.
As with the first book the plot is constantly evolving and there are a lot of twists and turns
especially with the characters.
You never know the characters true feelings as there is a lot of trust issues.
At the core I can say that Alana does have honor and she is compasionate.
Anya desc
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm only giving this book four stars, which is a bit harsh as I loved it. But, I have a feeling that book three in the series is going to be even better, so I need to leave the top score for that. This book ends on a cliff hanger which I love and hate all at once, so again, I can't quite bring myself to give it the full five stars. It's a good four and a half though.
This book picks up where the first book Shadow Walker ended. I've been looking forward to reading this one since reading the first
Leslie Sanchez
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Things appear to be coming along pretty well. Alana is still flaky in my opinion. She swings from Thom to Liam so fast it makes my head spin. It's ok for her to openly make out with Thom in front of Liam, but when he tries to help their new subject by flirting with her to have a reason to stay close she loses it and throws a tantrum. There is an underlying tension at the house and most of it is Alana. She is deceptive with the guys and gets mad at them for the same thing. She does some things th ...more
Jennifer Wertz
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! It is well written and has so much suspense and plot twists to keep you excited. You won't want to put it down. It ends in an incredible cliffhanger that will leave you wanting the next book. I highly recommend this book!
Amzette
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by Anya Cosgrove! Witch's Honor is the next installment to the Bloody Hearts series. I received this book for free for my honest opinion. I love that I have the honor of leaving a five star rating. This book was action packed. Anya added some great new characters and added more depth to the characters that we have grown to love. There's still that love triangle going on between the two brothers but things get a bit more interesting and steamy. In Witch's Honor, Alana finds som ...more
Elizabeth McDaniel
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has so much drama. This was a wild journey. The characters were amazing. Alana finds out she is a Garrett witch and part of her family. There is strife in her live life ; who will she choose, which brother? And to top it off, someone is still out to get her.

Heather Gilbert
Great series!

I am really enjoying the journey so far. Witches, demons, hunters and even a few angels - though they aren’t really angels. This installment thrusts Lana even farther into the supernatural world, along with her ‘roommates’ Thom and Liam. THAT little love triangle is a tangled web and the secrets surrounding them all are just delicious.

Pros:
- Fast paced.
- Lana is relatable, even when she’s making stupid choices (and the girl REALLY does make stupid choices!)
- Well edited.
- Character
Caroline Doig
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book 2 in the Bloody Hearts series and I absolutely loved it. Which brother will Alana end up with Thom or Liam light and dark?, if it was me I would take both because light and dark can’t be one without the other but then it wouldn’t be much of a story if she didn’t have to chose. Alana finds out a lot more about herself, there’s action, suspense, twists and turns, romance and so much more to keep you entertained and turning the pages, now I have to be patient and wait for th ...more
Reena
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent addition to the series!!!

"Witch's Honor" is the second installment in the "Bloody Hearts" and it really is a wonderful addition to the series. Action-packed, full of adventure, great plot twists, excellent and well developed characters, as well as a love triangle, that had me at the edge of my seat. I can't wait to read more!

Scarolet Ellis
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Witch's Honor by Anya J Cosgrove is an amazing story to read. This is book number two in this amazing story that I have read and I could not put it down till I was finishd with it. I highy recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about witches and demons in their stories.

Shannon Heck
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good follow up

I was happy to see the love triangle end. It was too much, too messy and Lana looked really bad. She has messed things up so badly it will be interesting to see how she fixes things in book three.
Michelle Shemon
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Witch's Honor
An Urban Fantasy Romance
Bloody Hearts Book 2
Anya J Cosgrove

Wonderful book. I loved the adventure and twists the story threw at you. It kept my attention from the first page to the last. Alana is an amazing character. You just can't wait to read more about her.
Melinda Patton
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

This book really made me want more. The pace of the story is great. I love all the characters and Liam and Alana are amazing
Krystal gaston
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story and characters.
Whitney
Jun 17, 2019
Karine Beaulieu
Jun 03, 2019

description

Anya J Cosgrove lives in Québec with her husband, her beautiful son, and two mischievous cats. She works as a veterinarian by day. She’s a travel and Disney junkie and is passionate about her favorite paranormal series.
What would Buffy do? Kick ass!

Click here to leave your email so you can be notified on release day!

Sign-up for free, exclusive content, giveaways and the latest news here: http://b

Bloody Hearts (3 books)
  • Shadow Walker (Bloody Hearts, #1)
  • Cursed Souls (Bloody Hearts, #3)