Start by marking “A Midwinter Night's Dream (Original Sinners #8.6)” as Want to Read:
A Midwinter Night's Dream (Original Sinners #8.6)

A Midwinter Night's Dream

(The Original Sinners #8.6)

Tiffany Reisz turns back the clock on her Original Sinners series to the Victorian era in this kinky Christmas romance...

Two days before Christmas 1871, the newly-minted Baron Marcus Stearns returns to London for the reading of his long-estranged and much-despised father's will, fully certain he will inherit nothing but the title. He receives the shock of his life when he
ebook
Published December 20th 2018

Start your review of A Midwinter Night's Dream (Original Sinners #8.6)
Original Sinners rejoice!!

Tiffany Reisz gifts her newsletter subscribers a new Original Sinners short story every Christmas and they are always the perfect fix to get fans through another year of homesickness from these well-established characters. A Midwinter Night's Dream is Reisz's 2018 gift and it is perfection!

A Midwinter Night's Dream is a very Victorian retelling of the history and mechanics that make up the trinity of core characters in this collection. Søren, Kingsley, and Nora become
CC

Set in 1871, Baron Marcus Stearns travels to London for the reading of his late father’s will. As he is informed of a unique condition that must be met before inheriting the family estate, Søren must make a swift decision in order to protect his sister and the ever-precocious Eleanor. Of course, Kingsley suggests the obvious choice to Søren, but he wants to shield Eleanor from his darkest secrets.

“You are one of those wicked lords who takes poor girls off the streets and does all sorts of nasty
Monique
5 'fabulous' stars

I became a little spoiled. I can't end a year without Tiffany Reisz's Christmas novella. I don’t know what I'm gonna do if she stops writing them. I hope she still has a lot of material. This one was fabulous! Truly, I totally wouldn't mind if she decides to re-write the entire Original Sinners series to Victorian style because that was such fun. I made a huge mess of this novella. Really, you should've seen this. I highlighted the shit out of it.

Søren is a baron, Kingsley is
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

Ugh. You start reading and smiling and loving and dreaming and bam it's already over!!!
I think we need a new law that says every Original Sinners book has to be at least 500 pages!!! A thousand even!

I just love Søren + Kingsley + Nora so much!

And I was so happy for them in this story. I kinda wished that it was real. Everything would've been so much easier and less heartbreaking for all involved. Especially the reader. BUT - it was only a little Holiday Fantasy ...

BEAUTIFUL STORY!
This series
Melanie A.
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kobo
4.5 STARS!

Soren, King, and Nora in Victorian times?! It's everything you'd expect it to be; irreverent, kinky, and highly entertaining.

Monique's review is fabulous and can be read HERE.
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“Marriage isn’t evil.
Boring, useless, and monotonous, but not evil.”
- Kingsley

* * *
“Just get married? Wonderful idea. Tell the driver to stop by the Bride Shop. I need to buy a bride. We’ll take two. One for me and one for you. Perhaps a third to keep as a spare. Grand idea. Brilliant.”
- Søren Stearns

* * *
“Everything. You asked my price. My price is everything. I do want a true marriage with you and everything that comes with it, including your secrets.”
- Nora Schreiber

“Yes to everything
Danny Tyran
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's a enjoyable story about Nora's "historic" dream in her hospital bed.

Miss Reisz is one of the few authors whose novels are always interesting, especially those of her "Sinners" series. We never have enough of the special relationship between Eleanor (Nora), Kingsley and Soren.

And since this novella was our Christmas present, I have no reason to complain. ;)

N.B. I notice a few mistakes. If the author want to know what they are I can send them to her.

4 *
warhawke
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Genre: Erotica
Type: Standalone novella from The Original Sinners series
POV: Third Person
Rating:

The unholy trinity is back - in Victorian time. Nora, Soren and Kingsley has been my dream team since I first encountered them in the Original Sinners series. I love how they had this special relationship with understanding and compromise between them.

“No, I am certainly flattered that you think I could leave you. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t. My love for you is a beast so unholy strong not
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
How could I not love anything that had the unholy trinity in it?!?! Honestly, I’ll never get tired of reading about Soren, Kingsley and Nora!!!! They are up there with my all time favourite characters and this novella was just a perfect winters tale with a balance of heart warming story and erotica! What more could a girl ask for? Definitely worth reading. Loved loved loved it ...more
Dαɴιjα

It seems Kingsley Edge will be in A Midwinter Night's Dream, so I look forward to any and all perverted things I find on the pages of this novella... was what I said before I read it.

What do I say now that I have? Hmmm...

An odd little story.

I smiled when I read the blurb for this Original Sinners novella. Too bad it was 3 AM when I got the email, otherwise I would've jumped right in.

The author warned her readers several times this story would get weird. I didn't think it was while I was
Myla
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a treat to read this novella a night before Christmas -- a very different Christmas story. It is hot, kinky and with witty dialogue that will put a smile in you. If there's one thing I'm sure of is that, I'll never get enough of these characters. So, if you're a fan of Soren, Nora, & Kingsley this is another fantastic novella that you'll definitely enjoy as much as I did.
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Any time spent with Søren, Nora & Kingsley is PERFECTION. ...more
Jen
Nora, Søren, and Kingsley - need I say more? What an absolute joy to find this gift in my email today. I was done with it an hour later, and I loved loved loved it! This year’s Christmas story was well written and extremely engaging for us 8th circle trinity lovers. No spoilers, just go read it now. You won’t be disappointed.

All the stars
Beatrix
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2018
One word: NOSTALGIA.

These characters, this world brings back memories. Also thanks to Ms Reisz for gifting a free novella to her readers for Christmas every year, that's really nice of her.

And - Tiffany Reisz should write more historical. Please?
G.
Dec 21, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5/5
Original Sinners Victorian Style. Those pervs fit right in. Ha. What a surprise.
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
This is the Original Sinners novella I’ve always wanted and needed and I never knew it.

Tiffany Reisz gave me such a great Christmas gift with this year’s special Christmas novella! I absolutely LOVED it! I’ve missed Nora, Søren and Kingsley together!!!
Michele
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Christmas reading list wouldn't be the same without something new from Tiffany Reisz revolving around her Original Sinners cast; particularly if it's about Soren, Eleanor and Kingsley. A Midwinter Night's Dream combined the Victorian era with Reisz's tempting erotica, weaving a tale that held me captivated. This fan favorite trio of characters were at their witty, naughty best. But there was still a lovely message and more than a bit of Christmas spirit, giving this a touch of poignancy that ...more
Jenn
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s so hard to give a short story 5 stars but since it’s Tiffany, it must be done.

These three characters are the trifecta of sexiness. I love their interactions with each other. I love the sexy times. I love their hearts.

Perfect little story for the holidays. Thank you, Ms. Reisz!!

And by the way, I’d earn demerits any time if Søren is the one to punish me.
Lisazj1
Tiffany Reisz gives the best Christmas presents to her readers! <3 And when she warns you things are weird, you can take it to heart. However, I am always here for any weird with Søren, Kingsley and Nora and will never have enough of them!
Oceans
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this Christmas treat. Ms Reisz does it again. For all Original Sinners lovers, this one is for you.
I loved how Nora, Soren and Kingsley all became entwined in a fairy tale with bits and pieces from the past. It was entertaining to see Nora so modest and shy. It always intrigues me how their conversation is so funny and represent them for who they are. And the sex is always hot and kinky and smoking hot. I get a feeling like I know them for real and experience everything with them. Yeah
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I don’t think there’s a group of characters I love more than Soren, Nora & Kingsley. This was a perfect bite sized Christmas tale full of beautiful kink & just the right amount of pain. Perfection
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
A Midwinter Night's Dream was everything I wanted for Christmas, and I didn't even know it! A hot short with Søren, King and Nora - but not set in our time period. What more can an Original Sinners fan ask for?
I loved the intimacy between the characters, and the way everything came together. There was love, tenderness, and of course, some caning as well ;)
Timitra
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Midwinter Night's Dream is a kinky and funny holiday short that I adored.
Replicant Rachel
so darn good, a little familiar in the 80% mark [some of the sex scenes I mean ] but once the plot twist kicks in it's great! made me smile and laugh and miss them again.

I expected more pain and angst but this version of the story is different, easier, many details altered and it was weird reading that and knowing the true story, because Søren has it easier here, he wasn't a priest. but you know what, as much as I like Baron Stearns , Father Stearns is better somehow, more serious, smarter and
Caroline
Shelves: tiffany-reisz
It was amazing. I loved it!

This is an Original Sinners novella set in Victorian England starring the unholy trinity: not Father Stearns but Baron Stearns and not Eleanor, a reformed car thief but a reformed pickpocket and now Søren’s ward. And Kingsley, of course, plays Søren’s valet, a valet devoted to all his masters’ needs…

If you (still) haven’t read @tiffany_reisz add this novella to your Christmas readinglist. This is the best way to enter the fantastic world she created.

Katie
Hey, look at this! I read this last night and am writing my review. Go team! Anyway, I liked this a lot and it was basically just what I expected, but there's no point in reading it if you haven't read the main series, ha.
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big surprise, but I LOVED IT.
This novella is perfect on all counts. We get Nora, King and Søren and they’re their magnificent selves. And then they’re all European!! British aristocracy and kinky as ever.
Gah!
Thanks Tiff.
Holly Baker
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect, as always. Anywhere with Søren, Nora and Kingsley will forever be my happy place. Even in Victorian England.

Make sure you’re signed up to Tiffany’s newsletter to receive this little Christmas gift.
Angie
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I pretty much love everything with these three in it (Søren, Nora, and Kingsley). They're erotic, yes, but also very charming and witty.
Carol Heisz
Perfect, as always! Thank you for the wonderful Christmas gift. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Square (Shape of Love, #2)
  • Buy My Soul (Sixty Days #2)
  • Feast of Sparks (Thornchapel, #2)
  • Their Fairy Princess (Office Intrigue Book 7)
  • A Lesson in Thorns (Thornchapel, #1)
  • The Dirty Ones
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Her Master's Reckoning (Masters, #4)
  • Own My Soul (Sixty Days #3)
  • Promises (Web of Sin, #3)
  • Manipulate (Deliver #6)
  • A Daddy for the Cowboy
  • Come to Daddy (Love Don't Cost a Thing, #1)
  • Cards of Love: The Moon
  • American Squire
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)
  • While I Was Away
  • Lies (Web of Sin, #2)
Tiffany Reisz is the USA Today-bestselling author of the Romance Writers of America RITA-winning Original Sinners series from Harlequin's Mira Books.

Born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Tiffany graduated from Centre College with a B.A.in English. She began her writing career while a student at Wilmore, Kentucky'sAsbury Theological Seminary. After leaving seminary to focus on her fiction, she wrote The

The Original Sinners (9 books)
  • The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)
  • The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2)
  • The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • The Saint (The Original Sinners, #5)
  • The King (The Original Sinners, #6)
  • The Virgin (The Original Sinners, #7)
  • The Queen (The Original Sinners, #8)
  • The Priest (The Original Sinners, #9)
“You looked at her like you looked at the moonlight through those windows. You looked at her like you'd just found another reason to believe in God.” 2 likes