Start by marking “Everlasting” as Want to Read:
Everlasting

Everlasting

Magic never stays dead...

Tessara Knox can read minds, but sometimes the pain is so excruciating that she would do anything to stop it, even end her own life. Then, on top of it all, she is forced to move to a new town. It's in Salem, Utah that Tessa meets some new people who curiously seem to have powers of their own. When a boy from school goes missing, all fingers point
Paperback and Kindle

To ask other readers questions about Everlasting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everlasting

Leah Dynes
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story of Tessa, a mind reader who is moving to a new school and new town six months after losing her mother. She’s disliked immediately by the schools queen bee, but finds a kinship with cousins and outcasts Zara and Alec. When a boy from school is murdered, someone tries to frame Tessa, and she needs to get to the bottom of it.

One thing I didn’t like about the story was the ridiculous vendetta Tessa and Ever have against each other. I understand that they’re teenagers, but with
Denise
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
The cover drew me and the story kept me. I wasn't sure at first with the prologue doing a lot of telling not showing, but I can see now why it was done that way. Definitely worth staying with it. I slowly got involved with the characters and wanted to know more of the mystery. There were a few surprises, one I guessed and some I didn't see coming. I look forward to seeing where this goes and will be adding this author to my list of "watch for". I would definitely recommend this to my fantasy-lov ...more
Amanda Williams
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well worth the read this one. This idea was fabulous. The storyline was inventive and I found the characters really relatable. However, this does have some grammatical errors but not enough to put you off the story. Nice work.
Jessie  Shepps
May 17, 2019 rated it liked it
It was an interesting story. Took some turns in the plot I wasn’t expecting. However I found some parts in the story pretty childish and had to put the book on hold and return at a later date.
Justin Thomas T.
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: young adults
This was a captivating read from an amazing and talented author, and I can't wait to see what else she writes.
J.C.
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book is so amazing! I've read it once and I'm starting again! I loved this book from the very first page. The characters are so compelling, I didn't want it to end. I can't wait for the sequel! If you like mysteries, romances, or anything fantasy this book is for you.

Even better the second time!
Ola Adamska
This is a story of Tessa, a girl that can read minds and this ability is getting sometimes better of her. This ability can be a trouble for sure if it can't be controlled.
I liked the whole premise and twist that were served in the whole time of reading. Characters were nice and I hadn't expected some turns with characters at all!
The only thing that I didn't like was the situation between Tessa and Ever - it was SO ridiculous and didn't have any base at all to go to that extent. I didn't know how
Terri Gornall