Start by marking “The Prince and the Bodyguard” as Want to Read:
The Prince and the Bodyguard

The Prince and the Bodyguard

“I like my men available now and gone in the morning.”

Currently in personal security, Oscar sees his future as forever closeted and single.
His lovelife can never be more than a series of hookups with men who want the same. No repercussions and no emotional involvement.
Definitely not a client.
But it’s lust at first sight when he meets the ultimate temptation, HRH Princ
Published November 19th 2018 by LoveLight Press

To ask other readers questions about The Prince and the Bodyguard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prince and the Bodyguard

Start your review of The Prince and the Bodyguard
Daesy
**grm** **little spoiler**

Ok, this story started cute and then, at least for me, became creepy.
You know the books where there is a crazy girl that falls in love with the other MC and starts stalking him, thinking they are perfect together and the only one for each other? Imagine her also not listening to anything that the other MC says and continuing to programm their lives, thinking about marriage after having been in a sexual relationship for 2 days, and then change her with Toby.
I'm sorry gu
Fatimama
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
It’s an easy book to read. I liked the plot. I’m interested to read about Oscar’s brothers and/or more bodyguards..
Sarita Chapdelaine
Nov 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
This is an entertaining story but it's just an okay read for me. I mostly like Toby but I really don't care for Oscar. Toby is sweet and down-to-earth but I think his expectations when it comes to Oscar are way too high. Oscar has very good reasons to stay in the closet but Toby pushes him to come out when he isn't ready. Their issues resolve too quickly and easily near the end and I wish they had more of a connection. The lack of editing also made it difficult for me to enjoy this book but as I ...more
Jürgen  von der Heide
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
What's the purpose of writing a book if it's to be published botched? I spotted too many typos like 'at' in place of 'and', 'Tony' in place of 'Toby', ... I know they are harder to spot for the author, but still ... this was supposed to be a joint work, the editor should have been able to correct them, a botched book means commercial finality and lack of respect for the client ... oops, I meant the reader.

Moreover, I've lost interest after the chapter 11. It was supposed to be a twist but it did
Shaztwirl
Dec 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay

First off, it's a hotel SUITE, not suit. How did nobody pick that up, between editing, betaing, proofreading? Apart from that, I thought the story has good potential and particularly enjoyed the first half but in the second, several scenes felt rushed, the writing style felt different. I think a few tweaks could make this an enjoyable read.
Linda
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Class barriers and homophobic family: will they keep this👑 Prince from his dream partner?!😯
November 23, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
4 and a bit 🌟stars
Even though it's a contemporary MM 💓romance, this one feels a bit like a 🏰fairytale with its "love conquers all" and "all's well AND ends well" positive vibe. Brit personal security specialist Oscar battles stereotypes and family disapproval, plus a fear of public exposure, something that is all too likely when Toby, the man he craves, is a foreign r
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet and Sexy Gay Royal Love Story

I really enjoyed this story of a closeted British bodyguard and a bisexual European prince. I love the idea of a gay royal couple, and add in a wedding and it's even better! And a bodyguard falling in love with a client, too! I love Toby; he was such a sweetheart! I loved his faith that everything would work out. And I really felt for Oscar and his worries about coming out. There were some editing issues, but all in all it was a great story!
Kitt
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet romance between a prince who is sure of himself and knows what he wants, and a conflicted, closeted bodyguard with a homophobic family who is afraid to reach for what he wants. I loved Toby's persistence, patience, and understanding, and I adored his parents and the love and acceptance they showed. They were a definite counterbalance to Oscar's parents, and showed him how family should be. I loved the growth and change that some characters showed. It was measured and realistic.

I
Violet  Marshall
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A charming book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters delightful. The characters were developed and thought out. Toby and Oscar are the MC’s of this book. I enjoyed this book and can recommend it as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest review.
Robin Malek
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
H. J. Perry has brought another wonderful creation to light and hopefully the stigma that is associated with LGBT to an end. Love is love and you can't help who you love. As an ARC reader, I can tell you that this book is so worth reading all the way to the end. 💙💜💖💜💙 ...more
TheNuisance1
Mar 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
Rather meh when I gave it a read....
Vicki
Eileen Prince
Feb 06, 2019
Hubert
Jul 31, 2019

• IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • Dead Wrong (Cold Case Psychic #11)
  • Ghost Story (Haunted Souls #2)
  • The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack #1)
  • Out to Get You
  • Forbidden (Siren Cove #1)
  • In His Sights (The Brothers Synn, #1)
  • Rule 47
  • All I Want for Christmas...Is My Sister's Boyfriend
  • Four Ever
  • Inside Out (Road to Blissville, #6)
  • Fired Up (Fever Falls, #1)
  • LOL: Laugh Out Loud (After Oscar #2)
  • Fairytale of LaGuardia
  • Santa Daddy
  • Just a Bit Gay (Straight Guys #9)
  • The Hate You Drink
  • Trading Teams
Almost 50 and English. Lives in the UK.
Identified as part of the LGBT crowd since before those letters came together. A lifelong campaigner around those issues that affect us.

An avid wide-ranging reader. Mostly reads:
* YA
* SF
* M/M romance.
* Books with LGBT themes and characters.

Latest book ~ Home Goal ~ published end of May 2016. ASIN: B01G5C9GG0