Start by marking “THE HUNT” as Want to Read:
THE HUNT

THE HUNT

After thirty years of marriage, Rachel observes herself amid a matrimonial nightmare. While at first, she sought to write off Seth’s nighttime escapades and drinking as a midlife crisis. The local sheriff hands her a foreclosure notice because her mortgage hasn't been paid.   Rachel perceives something is awry.

Devastated and needing space to reflect, Rachel accepts a res
Published November 18th 2018

Start your review of THE HUNT
Kaila
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
some suspense... some sadness.. some anger.. some love.. so many emotions and feelings.. so many things going on.. and some spots are slower.. and some parts are faster.. it was all around an interesting read.
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
First, I want to thank Jacqueline Terrill for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Jacqueline Terrill’s The Hunt is one of those books that start off slowly and build up the suspense in the middle of the book. However, it not something you see coming at all from this one character!! It is a complete shock to the reader with all the crazy twists and turns. Jacqueline definitely named the book perfectly The Hunt.

The cover design fit perfectly as the name of the book is call
Cheryl Alsippi
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Jacqueline's story of Rachel dealing with her struggle and survival after her life is turned upside down. After many years spent building a relationship with Seth, raising their daughter and finally coming into a lifetime when she thought it would be smooth sailing from here on in, she was slammed with the realization that nothing was as it seemed. She is left fighting for her reputation, livelihood and eventually for her life. Surprises up to the end of the story. ...more
Lorraine - Rainey Day Book Reviews
Title: The Hunt
Author: Jacqueline Terrill
Reviewer: Lorraine Leatham - Rainey Day Book Reviews
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Hunt starts off slow but build in suspense about midway through the story. There are some surprising twists and turns to the storyline. I think finding our "soulmate" to share our lives with is what we all yearn for in the end.

I found this book rather interesting and it was a nice change of pace from what I have been reading recently. A marriage crumbling around her, infidelity, suspense
Shae
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
How does one stop loving the person they have been married to for 30 years? Rachel has to learn this answer and more after six months of her husband behaving 'weird'.

This story is quite interesting, it has many twists and turns that left me wondering if I read correctly. I have never read a book by Jacqueline Terrill before and I must say this was a good introduction to her work. The main character goes through many emotions, dealing with all the twists and turns after her life is turned upside
Denise
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
First time in reading this author with the tidbits drawing me in on what lay ahead. It turned out to be a suspense that had many twists and I do mean twists. Rachel finds herself I would say in a nightmare that seems to get larger and bigger but it is her life. This turned out to be filled with more suspense than I had expected which was a plus. Many elements of that sort are weaved in through the story having you always being given a surprise and or a answer. Has a bit of slow every once in awh ...more
Annette
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, this caught me off guard, in a very good way. The drama was shocking and emotional from beginning to end. Rachel got a rude awakening but so did Seth, lol. This plot is so entertaining and interesting, has a few shocking mysteries and a little romancing. I am very pleased with having the opportunity to find a new author with a story that is gripping & engaging from beginning to the very end. I received an advance review copy at no cost and without obligation from the author.
Natalie
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I didn't know if I'd like this book when I started. The cover didn't really give anything away but i was mistaken.

The storyline is emotional and it has that shock factor that i didn't see coming. Rachel and Seth both had a rude awakening.

The book started off slow but as soon as the drama started it kept me turning pages and wanting to find out what happened.
Barbara
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A story that kept me turning pages I had to know what was going to happen. That Blackwell family was really something and the Mother was the worst of the lot. This is a New Author to me I found the book to be well written.
I received a copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing.
Jacqueline Terrill
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A great story to get lost in. Can a thirty year marriage stand the test of time with unconditional love? A real who-done-it!

Tracy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Ok read...shouldve brought out a lot more emotions then it did for this storyline...good suspense..keep you guessing
andrew

• The Trip
  • Death Warden
  • All My Loves
  • Don't Let Me Be Yours
  • Tangled IN LIES (IN YOU, #3)
  • Only A Memory
  • Blood Ties, Love Binds
  • The List: Alyssa's Revenge (Deep State Mysteries Book 2)
  • Dominicana
  • The Sound of Salvation (Deliverance #1)
  • Enchanted Wolf
  • Finding Home
  • Her Undoing (Scarred Cliff #4)
  • Winning Her Affection (Thirty-Something in the City: The Coopers, #3)
  • Three (Count to Ten #3)
  • Mixologist: A Cougar Novella
  • Nerdgasm (Naughty Nerds)
  • Girls Who Lie (Mercy Harbor Thriller, #4)

News & Interviews