Start by marking “TRUEL1F3 (Lifelike, #3)” as Want to Read:
TRUEL1F3 (Lifelike, #3)

TRUEL1F3

(Lifelike #3)

From the bestselling co-author of the Illuminae Files comes the thrilling finale in the LIFEL1K3 trilogy--hailed by Marie Lu as "a breathless, action-packed exploration of what humanity really means."

Best friends have become enemies. Lovers have become strangers. And deciding whose side you're on could be the difference between life and death. For Eve and Lemon,
Expected publication: June 30th 2020 by Knopf Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about TRUEL1F3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about TRUEL1F3

Start your review of TRUEL1F3 (Lifelike, #3)
Cindy ✩☽♔
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
First rule of the Scrap
Stronger together.
Together forever.

Well, that was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Its been a while since Ive finished a book in a matter of hours but I simply had to know how this story ended.

Fast-paced, action-packed. Filled with tests of loyalty, friendship, and love. You're constantly wondering what this world will throw at you next.

The Cast
Eve: the anti-heroine
Looking back on my review for the first book, I mentioned I was ready to watch Eve's descent into
Julia ✨
Mar 23, 2020 marked it as tbr-arcs  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult, sci-fi
Thank you Netgalley and Knopf Books for Young Readers for the ARC.

Now i can finally binge-reading the entire series.
Helena of Eretz ✰
I received this complimentary ARC from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review.
Nova Syzygy
Oct 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-need-it-now
I need this book immediately, because DEV1AT3 killed me, and AAAAAAAA.

Please please please book gods, give this book to me.

Update: IT HAS A TITLE!!!!!! IT HAS A TITLE, I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!! I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!

Another Update: IT HAS A COVER AND A SUMMARY?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

words fail me

I cannot convey how much I need this book.
Rob
Aug 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
DEVIATE DESTROYED ME I NEED THIS N O W
Erin
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
My Rating: 4.5 Stars

I'll be honest, when this beautiful ARC showed up on my kindle, I was more than a little hesitant to read it. After the way DEV1AT3 ended, I was genuinely terrified of this final book in a series I adore. We all know that Jay Kristoff is more than a tiny bit evil (see: Godsgrave), so I was worried about the path this series would take. After the events of book two, I didn't see how Kristoff could wrap up the series without making me sob my damn eyes out.

I am happy to report,
Heather Roth
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spank my spankables
I can't believe this is over. What a KILLER ending!
Writing this review is going to be so hard, so that I don't spoil anything from the first two books, or this masterpiece, but, ugh, I just can't handle how much I loved this. The plot flowed nicely, I felt the struggle the characters were going through, I laughed, I cried all kinds of tears, and read the last page like 10 times. I do wish the last chapter had some more to it, or maybe an epilogue, but I'm nit picking. Well
Amber (The Book Bratz)
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Im not gonna lie, I didnt love it as much as I hoped. But it was still an enjoyable read ...more
Rachael
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
TRUEL1F3 was one of my most anticipated reads of the year and it did not disappoint! After the heart stopping cliff hanger in DEV1AT3, I anxiously waited an entire year to feel closure and I truly felt we got it. There are some things I wish that were expanded on but it left it in a way that if he ever wanted to write more, there would be meat left for that to happen. As far as I know this is a trilogy only, though!

I loved the multiple points of view, I loved Lemon Fresh and her character ARC.
Jackie
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs, 2020-reads, sci-fi
Dropped stars for that garbage half paragraph redemption because theres no way a character deserved anything but destruction at the end of this.

TrueLife gives us the thrilling conclusion to this series as the last remaining children look to open the door and remake the world in their image but not with resistance from our motley crew of freaks and bots looking to prove that humanity should be saved.

This book was so good up until its last breath when tying up loose ends felt more like a harsh
~*Kelli*~
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you so much to Penguin Random House for a copy of this ARC for an honest review!

Back into this crazy world was actually refreshing. I really enjoyed these characters throughout this trilogy and I fell in luv with a few in this last book which kind of surprised me. As usual Kristoff keeps this story jam packed with action and the growth of all the characters was bitter sweet in the end.

Great conclusion to a great series!
Rachael
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I loved the multiple points of view, I loved Lemon Fresh and her character ARC.
Andrea
Feb 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
This conclusion to the Lifelike series is mostly satisfying. I certainly enjoyed the ride and recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the earlier installments.

The party fragmentation we saw in book 2 continues, and tensions escalate between Daedalus and BioMaas with our party trapped in the middle. No new major characters are introduced, which is good-- I think the character pool expanded overmuch in book 2, though it had the benefit of giving Eve some off-screen time to play around with being evil
JPC
Mar 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, 2020-arc
If you're a fan of Jay Kristoff's work, going into the final book in a series is always a bit terrifying, because you just know things are about to get crazy. TRUEL1F3 is no exception, and it was action-packed and full of the craziness you've come to expect not just from this series in particular, but with anything by this author.

It's certainly an explosive ending to this series.

That being said, I feel like TRUEL1F3 is the weakest link in the trilogy. There are so many different things going on,
Alyshia
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really love the premise of this book. Machine versus Nature is definitely cool to read about it. Both BioMass and Daedalus go to extremes in their view which is interesting to read about. It almost seems like something that could happen in the futurefar future anyways, and of course not as fantasy type. I also loved Lemon Freshs character. I could never really think of her as 15 though, but I enjoyed her snark and positivity. Cricket was also a favorite of mine in this book. His character ...more
Patti Sabik
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya
Emily Schwartz
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Thank you Netgalley for the ARC!

I was ecstatic when I was approved for this book. I love this series! I'm sad it is over but it ended well.

Lemon Fresh will always be my favorite character. She is awesome. Her sarcastic personality made this entire series. I've laughed outloud more times than I can count! Her and her new friends from the Missle Silo are my new favorite.

I didnt really care for Eve in this book. She pissed me off a couple of times, and I didnt like how her story ended. I know she
Kenali
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First rule of the Scrap: Stronger together, Together forever!

I wasnt ready for the way this book would end. I kept thinking there just wasnt enough book left to wrap up the series. I really thought we were going to get another book at about 85% through. I should know by now that Jay Kristoff can write so much in just a few pages. Why did I ever doubt?

I struggled to get into the beginning of it even though I loved Dev1at3. I was also suffering from a severe book hangover after the last book I
Griffin
Dec 26, 2019 marked it as challenger-approaching
After the way DEV1AT3 ended how can I possibly be expected to wait for this? I need this immediately!
Amy

KelseyAnne
Jan 03, 2019
Tarra
Jan 04, 2019
You Are Never Too...: TRUEL1F3 (Lifelike #3) - June 30, 2020 1 3 Jan 01, 2020 04:01PM

• One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • The Fountains of Silence
  • With the Fire on High
  • The Stranger Beside Me: Ted Bundy: The Shocking Inside Story
  • Priest (Priest, #1)
  • I'm Not Dying with You Tonight
  • The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3)
  • Christmas Shopaholic
  • Luther: Gospel, Law, and Reformation
  • Prime Meridian
  • Shorefall (Founders, #2)
  • Signal to Noise
  • The Heavens
  • Stormsong (The Kingston Cycle, #2)
Jay Kristoff is the #1 international, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of THE NEVERNIGHT CHRONICLE, THE ILLUMINAE FILES and THE LOTUS WAR. He is the winner of six Aurealis Awards, an ABIA, has over half a million books in print and is published in over thirty five countries, most of which he has never visited. He is as surprised about all of this as you are. He is 67 and has ...more

Lifelike (3 books)
  • LIFEL1K3 (Lifelike, #1)
  • DEV1AT3 (Lifelike, #2)