Start by marking “Thinking About You (Forever Yours, #2)” as Want to Read:
Thinking About You (Forever Yours, #2)

Thinking About You

(Forever Yours #2)

One minute I’m minding my own business at a party and the next I meet this woman who blows my mind. She’s beautiful. Smart. Funny. A little shy. I’m immediately drawn to her. We make an instant connection.

The problem?

Lady Susanna Sumner lives in London.

I live in California

I play professional football.

She works part-time at an art gallery and lives off her family’s money.
Paperback, 1st Edition, 248 pages
Published January 9th 2019 by EM Publishing

Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
****AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

3 crowns

Thinking About You by Monica Murphy is sweet with lots of sexy, but at the end of the day, I just needed more. More emotional connection between the characters. More emotional intimacy. Just more.

Both the hero and the heroine are likable characters. Neither Cannon nor Sus have any bad qualities, but I also felt like I didn’t know them well enough, which left them both feeling a bit two dimensional to me.

Their chemistry, physically is insane, and I did
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
🤩🤩

description

Aaly
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

review-blog

** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. **

Thinking About You was a sweet, pretty hot story with endearing characters. Watching two people falling in love but not living in the same place.

Cannon and Susanna didn’t live in the same country and a lifestyle so different, as that were almost not meant to be. Until they met in London, when the football player was just passing through for a game.

I adored how they connected, Cannon was a popular jock with a great career, living his dream

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Oh Monica you have created another book boyfriend for me. I LOVE Cannon he is so sweet and shy but lord when it is time to get down to business that shyness goes out the window and his freaky side comes out.

Cannon is a professional Football player. His team is going overseas to London to play in an exhibition game. There is a honorary party for the team and Cannon goes to it but feels so out of place he wants to leave. That is until he sees this beautiful girl he has to know. He introduces hims
The Smutbrarians
Feels 1
Steam 2
Storyline 3.5
Overall Rating 3.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Stephanie

We got to meet Cannon in Murphy’s previous books, but that small taste of the sexy footballer just wasn’t enough and I was so excited to hear he was finally going to be in the spotlight. Thinking about you is all about Cannon and his Lady Susanna. Cannon is with his football team in London where they are set to play an exhibition game. In honor of that game they are attending a party where Cannon is c
Courtney
Jan 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
2.5 Stars

Thinking About You is part of Monica's Forever Yours series but can be read as a complete standalone.

I have always enjoyed any book by Monica that I read and I was really excited for this series because it's her characters from her friends series, but when they are older and mature adults.

I did read the first book in this series (which I will go back and do) but it did not hurt because these are all complete standalones. Thinking About You definitely was not my fave by Monica.

The book
Kimberly Garner
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic book. I adore Cannon, and he isn't a typical alpha jerk male. He keeps it real, He knows he is not top dog, he is unsure of himself, and he is adorable. The story is about opposites attracting, and boy do they ever. Lady Susana shouldn't want anything to do with a "big brute" but she knows there is something about him, This was a well thought out book that was always entertaining. The characters are very relatable, and likeable. This story is told in dual pov.

My-GRsiggy
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

Full Review to Follow
Francoise
Jan 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sport, 2019-reads
This was a lighthearted opposites attract story.
It starts off very interestingly and engagingly with Susanna and Cannon’s meet-cute. Susanna is an English lady, the dutiful daughter of an earl. Cannon is a professional football player from California. Even with their apparent differences, an attraction grows between them.

Susanna is a nice, endearing girl with one arresting weakness: the inability to stand up to her controlling parents. Her parents are the epitome of nobility and so far, she ha
Jo-The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Towards the end of last year, I had not been reading as much as I usually do, however the moment I began "Thinking About You", my reading mojo returned and I read this book in only a few days. I can always rely on a Monica Murphy novel to get me back on track. I had been patiently waiting for Cannon and Susanna's book since finishing "You Promised Me Forever." The couple had piqued my interest and I had a feeling that their romance was going to be something special. I wasn't disappointed. I love ...more
Charli (charlithebookprincess)
I love Monica Murphy because she writes some light, sweet romances. They don't have a lot of depth to them, but that is perfect when I just need to give my brain a break after a long day.

We met Cannon in the first book of the Forever Yours series and I absolutely adored him in that book. He is a genuinely nice guy who wears his heart on his sleeve and is not afraid to fall hard. He is also a complete alpha male who kicks ass in the NFL.

Lady Susanna Sumner is the epitome of grace and kindness.
Faith89
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
Opposites attract in this sweet sexy story. Lady Susanna is English aristocracy. She is prim and proper. Cannon is a rough around the edges American NFL player. He loves her primness and she loves his brashness. How can they make it work long distance? They both have some self doubt but can love conquer the insecurities. Follow Cannon and Susanna on the trip to HEA. You will fall for Cannon just like Susanna did. He may be a little brash with no filter but he adores Susanna and treats he like go ...more
Heather andrews
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cannon isn't one for subtlety, “you keep looking at me like that and I swear I’ll pop a tent right here in the bar,” he threatens." Cannon's girl is quite good for his ego, “I don’t normally like hairy men,” she continues, her lips brushing against my chest as she talks . “But I like you.” Cannon's thoughts tend to wander "...I can’t help but wonder if she ever forgets her panties when she’s wearing a dress. I won’t protest. Easy access and all." I just love Cannon's attitude, “damn, I love it w ...more
Emma
Jan 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-wishlist
Thinking About You is an easy read with adorable characters. Although very different, from their social class to their geographical location, Canon and Susanna are perfect for each other.

Canon brings out the adventurous side in Susanna while she provides the calm to his storm. Despite their short time together they both fall hard and fast. I loved how open and honest they both were about their tendency to indulge their romantic sides. Luckily they were on the same page if not the same continent.
Michelle Krystel
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. I had no idea this book was with the people from just friends series. I absolutely loved that series and wondered what to happen to them. Cannon is not your average footballer what I mean by that is. I didn't see him as player and I'm guessing that's what drew Susanna towards him. He also wears his heart on his sleeve not many guys do that. He's sweetheart. I loved seeing a different side of hi ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Cannon is a hot NFL player for the 49ers who tends to fall in love quickly. While in London her meets Lady Susanna who he clicks with immediately. Susana is out of her element with Cannon, an American football player and huge physical along with his dirty talking mouth. Cannon and Sus spend 4 magical days and hot nights together. Long distance relationship was never part of the plan, yet they do everything they can to make it work.
I am loving this new series by Murphy.

Reviewed by: Alex L.
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
Cannon is genuine, real and down to earth.

This is the steamiest Monica read I’ve yet to experience. Whew it’s smokin!

You’ll swoon, sweat and squirm with these two great characters while they navigate the pitfalls of a long distance relationship and status lines.

A quick, gobble up kinda page turner. Prepare to fall in love with Cannon!
Chrissi
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
very insta-love...
Sandy S
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 9, 2019

The problem?

Lady Susanna Sumner lives in London.

I live in California

I play professional football.

She works part-time at an art gallery and lives off her family’s money.

Her family is nobility. I come from a single mom who always scraped
Dora Ruiz Davalos Books and Tequila Blog
I’m not a huge fan of Insta-Love (I personally like a buildup) but when it’s done right I’m on board and Thinking About You, the second book in the Forever Yours series, is a perfect example of this trope. This Sports Romance is super steamy and witty, the dialogue between Cannon and Susanna was smart and funny and these two had sexual chemistry that was combustive from the get go. We got a peek of their meet in the first book of this series and I was happy to finally read their side of it, to ...more
Jennifer Aldrich
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Are you ready for some Cannon? Thinking About You is book two in the Forever Yours series by Monica Murphy. Book one was all for Mandy and Jordan, but book two shows us how Cannon is living. I always liked Cannon in her earlier books so it was nice to actually get to see a story from his point of view. Furthermore, it was great to see him as an adult and with someone who could really teach him some things.
The plot of this book intersects with book one. The book starts in England, where Jordan an
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Thinking About You is the second book in the Forever Yours series by one of my favorite authors, Monica Murphy. You can read it as a total standalone but I do recommend reading the previous book since it’s awesome. If you read Monica’s YA series, friends then you have already met Cannon. In his teen years. Now, he is all man and playing for the NFL.

Cannon never expected to meet her. Lady Susanna Sumner was the kind of woman he never thought would like him. An American Footballer who didn’t know
Christine C
Jan 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Cannon and Susanna meet at a party when he is in London with his football team to play an exhibition game. They hang out all evening, and end up spending the night together. Neither wants their time together to end, and after his 4 day stay they decide to give a long distance relationship a try.

The two are so cute together. He his huge and a little crude, she is tiny and proper and petite, but they bring out the best in each other.  Unfortunately living on different continents makes things diff
Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thinking About You is the second book in the Forever yours series and it can be read as stand-alone. The book's timeline for some part of it overlaps with the one of the first book, so people who have read You promised me forever, like me, are already familiar with Susanna and Cannon and how their relationship began. My favorite part of the book was the 2 happy endings that we got and I am happy that the author gave us that second happy ending in this book instead of making us wait. I would like ...more
Clare Harrison
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Refined, sophisticated and elegant is she.
He's loud, brash, huge and American.

A part time worker in an art gallery, and an American football player. They shouldn't have anything in common, but they do.

Titles, Rules and regulations, along with a formal upbringing has been her life. He on the other hand was brought up poor but with an abundance of love.

Oposites attract and these two are definetly that!

Cannon is brash, uncouth at times and lacking in social eticate.

Susanna cam be very prim and pr
MJ
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books, arc
Monica Murphy clearly knows how to write about these sexy footballers of hers. Thinking About You is about Cannon Whitaker, teammate to Jordan Tuttle, and his story is just so wonderful. I love that his hesitance to get involved long-distance with Lady Susanna Sumner did not stop him one bit. These two have chemistry from the start with his American bigger than life persona strangely charming to the waif-life Brit. They engage in witty banter that is just a prelude to the passion that ultimately ...more
Becca
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Monica Murphy and this series.

Cannon and the 49ers are in London for an exhibition game for the NFL. He's uncomfortable at a meet and greet and just wants to leave. Until he spots this pretty girl in the crowd. When she approaches him, he's surprised that she seems to be flirting with him. He's alright but he isn't a Jason Tuttle... Turns out the girl is some type of nobility... and she wants to get out of the party just as much as he does.

The two embark on escaping and find that they rea
Pennie Morgan
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me hooked right from the beginning. First Cannon is feeling out of sorts as the big, American footballer who is in London for a game and while at a party given in the team's honor he overhears them referred to as "quite beastly" and is not amused. He really just wants to leave and when he is telling his teammate he is overheard by Susanna who interrupts, "I happen to quite like beastly men." To say there is instant and spontaneous chemistry would do a disservice to these two but wh ...more
Anita Byars
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Opposites Ignite! Thinking About you is an absolutely charming romance that will surround your heart with all The Feels! It’s a delightful and entertaining opposites attract romance that will make you laugh, cry, and swoon.

When Cannon and Lady Susanna meet, their fierce attraction and sizzling chemistry for someone totally out of their norm, has them feeling like they are the only ones in the room. But both of them take that leap into a deliciously hot, endearingly sweet, Lol, fantastically gre
Kari Hansen
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cameron is a sexy NFL football player who is in England to play an exhibition game. When a team is required to go to a party all he ends up feeling out of place and all he wants to do is escape. When he meets Lady Susanna he quickly changes his mind.

Susuanna is part of the upper echelon of London society and he is so different from any other man she has ever met. The sparks fly and they end up spending every spare minute together while he is there. They both knew that their relationship had an e
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Questions? 1 9 Dec 10, 2018 08:04PM
  • Best Laid Plans
  • Dismount (Off Balance, #5)
  • Unbroken (Loveless, Texas, #0.5)
  • Risky Play (Red Card, #1)
  • Third Strike (Chances, #3)
  • Fool Me Once
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • Heart in Motion
  • Dare Me Again (Angel Fire Falls, #2)
  • Too Close to Call (Romancing the Clarksons #3.5)
  • Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)
  • Hot to the Touch (Brotherhood by Fire, #1)
  • Tomboy (The Hartigans, #3)
  • The Two Week Arrangement
  • Rough & Ready (Lightning, #3)
  • Now or Never (San Francisco Thunder #4)
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • Lock (Rebel, #2)
New York Times, USA Today bestselling author and #1 international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write contemporary romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

Sign up for my newsletter: https://www.monicamurphyauthor.com/ne...

Hang out with me on Instagram!

Forever Yours (2 books)
  • You Promised Me Forever (Forever Yours, #1)