Start by marking “Sexy Shorts” as Want to Read:
Sexy Shorts

Sexy Shorts

A sweet, dirty collection of red-hot short stories…

A woman and her sexy, firefighting boyfriend seduce another man – or is he seducing them?

Two thieves fight over the same diamond – until the threat of capture forces them to face their undeniable attraction.

At a glamorous restaurant, three couples become entangled in a night of ecstasy – each inspired by watching the other
Published December 6th 2018 by That's What She Said Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sexy Shorts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexy Shorts

Malene
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
I needed something light, fun and hot as hell. Let me tell you these Sexy Shorts by Kathryn Nolan packed a punch. Delicious and hot erotica. What I really enjoyed and appreciated was the different genres. There’s historical, M/F/M,
F/F, M/M just to name a few. I was very satisfied. No pun intended ;) Some favorite of mine include One Hell Of A Restaurant, Wild Horse, Did You Touch Yourself?, The Wedding, Another Boring Night at the Opera, Seize The Day and Like Petals in the Sun which is going t
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Be sure to have your significant other or plenty of batteries handy when you read this one.

Wowsa - I had forgotten how much I enjoy these tasty little bites of hotness. 14 different stories of deliciousness from one of my favourite filthy storytellers. Definitely recommend.

I received an arc of this book
Kate Hastings
Ooowee! This collection of perfect “bedtime reading” shorts is all the best kinds of saucy, spicy & dirty!

Like a mega decadent box of chocolates, I treated myself to only a few stories at a time over several days - mostly so my nether regions didn’t spontaneously combust!

Advice: have your toys and or your partner(s😜) in happy-fun-time close by!

= = = = = =

#One Hell of a Restaurant : Table booked & I’ll have what she’s having! (*)

#Wild Horse : Saddled up and ready to swoon!

#The Hero &
Dawn Strickland
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drenched With Pleasure!
Sexy Shorts is a stimulating, passionate, exhilarating read. Kathryn Nolan is brilliant at captivating readers with a quick, blistering story and never has this prowess been more evident to me. I have admitted previously that I don't like short books; I prefer full length novels. However, the characters and settings of these short stories are masterfully rendered to life. I devoured the words. They set my mind and body ablaze! If you want to steam up your kindle and your b
Jodi
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
NO ONE and I mean NO ONE does a sexy short the way Kathryn Nolan does. Her short stories are filled with heat and passion, feelings and magic, desire and debauchery all within a few brief pages. And 14 of them together? I hope you're stocked up on ice... You're going to need it.
Stephanie Rose
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This collection of short, sexy stories is mother-effing gold. Somehow, Kathryn Nolan packs so much heart in all that heat leaves you wanting soooo much more. I want to demand full-length novels for all these stories because they're too good to only have a taste. 5++ stars!
Jess F Hey Girl HEA
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
#sexyshorts is how I met Kathryn Nolan, so this book full of 14 fantastic ones makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... or maybe that’s hot and bothered?

This collection is some of Kathryn Nolan’s best work. Each story is quick and steamy, and gives you a little taste of her writing style. Bonus- one of the stories is all new to fans of the author!

Pick this up for some light but incredibly hot reading!

Paulette
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Get out your fire extinguisher cause you’re going need it. These stories aren’t just hot they sizzle! This isn’t a made for tv book, it’s so much more! Finally all my favorite sexy shorts in one hot spot! The author took the heat an amped it up to another stratosphere.
Each one of these fourteen stories is different and and not redundant in anyway except for the heat index . Not only are they sexy, steamy and romantic...they’re fun. You will find yourself smiling even while you’re FANNING yourse
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
FIRE! This is a compilation of all the super HOT short stories this amazing author comes up with. She's got a dirty mind and we are so very thankful she shares it with us! These stories are just diverse and random tales of people getting down to business! Perfect for the cold winter nights, reading these stories will light all kinds of fires, Kindles will be melting all over the place! The beauty of her work comes through though, even when the stories are quick, dirty, and to the point, this aut ...more
Joyce
Too hot to handle
This book is a roundup of some of Kathryn Nolan’s Sexy Shorts, all in one place! Plus, a new story about some sexy librarians! Having all these stories in one place, one after another is almost more hotness than I can handle!
All the stories, as usual with this author’s writing, are full of heat and emotion. It’s magic the way Kathryn Nolan is able to put so much emotion in such a small space. There are plenty of short stories and novellas out there, but none come close to the e
Lorna Bishop
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is just packed full of little gems of hotness!!
Kathryn is a genius at writing short stories full of hot , sexy, sweetness with characters that you are going to love.
These stories are magic, just be warned have your they will melt your underwear off!!
Cece
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book of 14 scorching hot stories belongs in your bedside drawer along with your other sexy toys. This compilation has everything from regency, rock star, subservience, M/M, M/F/M, secret rendezvous and beyond. Kathryn is one of my go to authors and this will be one book that I will come back to again and again.
Shelves: arcs, faves
Wow!!!! These short, hot stories are so amazing!!

There's a little bit of everything in this collection. Enemies-to-lovers, forbidden romance, historical, and so many more. No matter what you might be in the mood for, it's here. The one thing that is the same in every one of these 14 short stories is the insane amount of heat.

I can't wait to see what new sexy shorts might be coming!!
Maïwenn  B
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MY QUEEN!
Missie M
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
A short read with 14 steamy short stories. Kathryn Nolan shows her ability to bring all of the heat with each of these short stories.
Jo(anna) Cooper(Munson)
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
14 perfect bite sized stories you're going to love sinking your teeth into. All so unique except for one thing.. they're all going to get you hot under the collar and leave you begging for more. I cannot wait for more short, not so sweet, stories in the future!
SarahFaith
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a well named collection of short stories from Kathryn Nolan. Some I had read before, some not. Every one is deliriously deliciously dirty. I’ll be reading again.
Aaly
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
*** ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review. ***

Kathryn Nolan is definitely a hopeless romantic with a very dirty mind!
From sweet to utterly naughty, several shorts stories, steamy as hell, written with passion and heart. My kind of favorite guilty read served with a strong hint of hotness, sensuality and a bit of debauchery.
How to keep you warm during the cold days!
Damn that was some sexy shorts bites! Oh my…
Christie
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

This is a collection of 14 short stories by Kathryn Nolan and features an amazing variety of contemporary, historical, M/F, M/M, F/F and M/F/M stories! Some are more smutty, others are more romantic, but all of them are well written and engaging. Below is a quick summary and review of each short.

One Hell of a Resturant - Super hot and a very unique premise that follows three different couples hooking up while at a restaurant.

Wild Horse - Cute story about a cowboy falling for his brother
Meka L. Rascoe
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Umm…w…w…wow! Excuse me while I shake myself from this stuttering, sensually-induced stupor! 🤤 HAVE MERCY and HOT D@MN!! The QUEEN strikes again!  Kathryn Nolan is a sexy, ferocious, erotica-writing beast! Believe me when I tell you that these bursting at the “steams” stories are smokin’ HOT🔥🔥-it's merely an understatement!!

Holy Smokes!! Nolan snatches me by the collar and throws me directly into the deep end from the very first fantasy! Right off the bat, we’re hit with the one-two, or should
Kim May
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Are you the type of reader who highlights passages and bookmarks pages to go back to later? Especially the hot, steamy, sexy times for when you need…ummm…inspiration. Then this book is PERFECT for you. Kathryn Nolan writes some of the hottest and sexiest scenes I’ve ever read. With this book you get 14 of these steamy and very “inspirational” short stories. I don’t know what you’ll need more after reading them, a cigarette, a glass of wine, or a fire extinguisher. All of the shorts are very diff ...more
Jacquie C M
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Love Them All!

Sweet, sexy, downright dirty...this collection has something for everyone!

I love Kathryn Nolan's glorious ability to take a conversation or a moment in time and craft a sexy little fantasy around it. Even though these are snippets of life, they're richly detailed. It's easy to imagine the feel of rough fingertips, hear the rustle of clothing and breathless moans, see the flush of passion and ecstasy. Each story is unique, each encounter is....satisfying. I can see myself rereadi
Amber Sanchez
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Shorts - a delicious assortment of sensuous food for the brain! Kathryn Nolan manages to find something to tickle everyone’s fancy and mine was no exception. Each short immediately grabbed my attention and left me completely sated. I found this book to be a wonderful switch up from my normal reading without having to switch genres. Nolan’s wildly sensuous imagination allows for the utmost tantalizing page turner. This book was such a welcomed change for me. Kathryn Nolan has made me an abso ...more
Stella Thompson
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Too hot!

This collection of 14 erotic novellas burned up my kindle! Ok, ok...my kindle is fine, but I had hot flashes that a woman my age can just blame on my hormones! Hey, it’s not a lie!!

This collection is HOT, but you get more than erotic stories! These stories also have emotion and a short plot! There are different genres or tropes included, so you’ll find something you like in the collection. Enjoy!

I received an ARC copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing it. All opinions expressed
Dee
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“These Shorts are On Fire!”

Sexy Shorts by Kathryn Nolan is a collection of 14 erotic short stories. Kathryn is legendary in her ability to write intense heat and attraction without skimping on emotion, and these stories are no exception. There are multiple genres represented in the collection, so there is something for everyone. Grab yourself a cold drink, a fan, and enjoy the ride!

Dee
Words that Sparkle.wordpress.com
Kim
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot - Hot - Hot

This collection of short stories is so hot you will need a cold shower after each one! Kathryn Nolan has put together a collection of stories that cover a wide variety of tropes for our reading pleasure. Every single story is excellent on top of being sizzling hot. Kathryn’s writing skills are easily seen in this diverse collection. You may not want to read this book in public as there will be side effects!
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! If you want something steamy to read but you don’t have a lot of time, pick up this book. It’s a collect of incredibly hot short stories to cater to ever single one of your preferences. It is amazing how Kathryn can get you fully involved with her characters in so few words. She is the Queen of the Sexy Shorts. I highly recommend this book for all those lonely nights at home or to share with your significant other.
Zilpha Owens
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you’re looking for some steamy and sexy shorts, you’ve come to the right place. Kathryn Nolan’s Sexy Shorts is a collection of HAWT short stories of various, quick reads that will definitely require a fan close by. The collection has heart, steam and fun. It is the perfect book when you need that escape but don’t have a lot of time. Enjoy!
Jo
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book to all who like it short and hawt🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 This book and its 13 amazingly erotic stories will have you wiggling in your seat! You can one sit read(I did) or read one per day! Dirty little Kathryn Nolan has gifted us with her naughtiness in both romance and erotica. Sexy Shorts is a beyond swoon masterpiece 🚬
Meggie
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book of Sexy Shorts was fantastic!! It is perfect to read all in one sitting or one a day. I had forgotten how much I loved all the published shorts and don’t get me started on the one Kathryn hadn’t published before!! Prepare yourself because Kathryn writes the filthiest sexy times!! Read in private or with your significant other!
Kathryn Nolan is an adventurous hippie chick that loves to write steamy romance. Her books are filled with slow-burn sexual tension, memorable characters, tons of heart -- and are often set in wild and beautiful locations.

Kathryn started her writing career in elementary school, writing about Star Wars and Harry Potter and inventing love stories in her many journals. She blames her obsession with