Start by marking “Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)

Trouble at Brayshaw High

(Brayshaw High #2)

“You don’t belong.”

No words whispered in anger have ever rung more true.

They’re the Kings of Brayshaw with the world at their feet, destined for greatness and in need of control.
I’m the girl from the ghetto with nothing to offer and as defiant as they come.

They say it doesn’t matter, that I’m one of them now, and nothing could ever change that. Not even me, should I dare
ebook, 1st Edition, 284 pages
Published May 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Trouble at Brayshaw High, please sign up.
Julie May the 28th!! Meagan announced it just a few days ago on his newsletter

Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***Coming May 28 - FULL REVIEW***

5 BRAYGirl CROWNS

Omg!! I didn’t think it was possible to love these boys and Raven more, but I did. If it is possible, Trouble at Brayshaw High IS HOTTER and filled with more twists and turns. Lord, I have a massive book hangover!

Maddoc, Royce and Captain have my heart. Even though we met and fell in love with these boys in book one, we get to see more behind what internally motivates these men, and I found myself falling deeper for them. Maddoc with his protect
Mrs. Jennifer Fearn
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meagan brandy is in my opinion a very good story teller which makes a great author, because through the whole book I was enthralled by the character's story. I doesn't matter what age you are if you enjoy a good story that will keep you from page 1 all the way through. This is the one
queen_of_the_books_18
“She wants to fuck with my head? It’s worked.
She wants to prove a point? She’s done it.
She thinks I’ll back down? She’s fucking wrong.”

Trouble at Brayshaw and Meagan Brandy have just claimed my soul!

Ive literally just sat and read for 8 hours straight, no eating, no adulting, nothing.

Because Meagan has just delivered one of my favourite books of the year.

These boys and their story own my soul. Everything you think you’ve guessed, all of the theories... throw them right out of the window bec
Pamela Carey Reynolds
freaking nazing

This book was wild all kinds of s*** going on in this book I loved it, Now give me more please
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
“Raven Carver is mine. Whether she wants to be now or not. Period.” Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'TROUBLE AT BRAYSHAW' is the second book in Meagan Brandy's 'Brayshaw' series. It picks up where the previous book left off.

With how it all ended in the previous book I was beyond desperate to see what went down!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on it, seeing it land on my kindle even though I tried to prolong that excitement I caved like the others before me and dived in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All we knew at that point was Trouble was coming!?! An
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
"We weren’t ready for you, Raven Carver.
We weren’t fucking ready."

Well, let me tell you that I wasn’t ready either! Trouble at Brayshaw High completely blew my mind and I don’t know what to do with myself. I stayed up all night because I couldn’t put this book down, I was so engrossed with this story. Meagan Brandy didn’t write just the continuation for BOBH… She extended the plot so much that I was reading Trouble with my mouth agape. At every turn I’d find new surprises and mysteries and my em
Cali Gals
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
1am aannd DONE. EEEKKKK! THIS BOOK! The last page has just been turned and I raced here to discuss ALL. Ok that is a lie. I WANT to tell ALL but you need to experience this book on your own. So mums the word on all the juicy details, DANG IT. Ugh sigh - deep breath. My mind is spinning and I... I can’t even. Eek this book turned me into a stuttering fool. I will try again. Sooo...

Raven, MY GIRL, is back with even more story to tell. OMG I LOVE her and all her contradictions. As more of this stor
Mallorie
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book sucked me right in and I can’t wait for more!
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
GAH!!! YOU GUYS!! Spring has arrived with a BANG and I am here for it!! Trouble at Brayshaw High (TABH) was AMAZINGGGG!! This story picked up right from that crazy cliffhanger from book one where we now see how far Raven would go to protect her man and her brothers. I loved this story so much as Meagan Brandy successfully wrote a follow-up story that had me on the edge of my seat where I did nothing but consume every tiny and delicious breadcrumb looking for more. This story was such a gripping ...more
Carolann Dohm
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was instantly hooked! I can’t wait for the next book to come out!
Ashley Estep
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Shit! I have no words I’m absolutely speechless after this book! Meagan Brandy wrote a phenomenal book, that leaves you needing the next word more than air.

TABH if full of secrets, twist and turns, lies and betrayals. Every time you get one thing figured out she throws something else at you. I literally sat on the edge of my chair trying to read faster and slower at the same time. I needed to know but didn’t want the book to end.

Raven and Maddoc are more explosive than ever! And I’m not goi
NiCoLeTa E.
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***5 "Family runs deeper than blood -{Part II}!!!" stars***
--------------------------------------------

"You wanted a queen, you made one. One like nobody here has ever known. Just as strong as you, just as brave."

"I told you, child. I told you, you belong here. I need you to start believing it, you understand?...
It's hurting my boys when you don't."

Wow!!! Shits literally hit the fan in the second instalment of "Brayshaw" series!!!!
God, i love this story!!! I love how effortless the author is
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: May 28, 2019
Genre: New Adult Romance
Actual Rating: 5 stars

WHAT IS HAPPENING! OMG this book (and series) is taking me through the ringer! I knew there were going to be secrets, lies, and betrayals but I didn't realize just how MUCH it was going to affect me! Damn, Meagan! You have written an ANGST fest here... And quite frankly? I LOVE IT! Trouble at Brayshaw High is the second book in the Brayshaw series and MUST be read in order. Make sure to read Boys of Brayshaw High PRIOR
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
'' Don't lose her to them, he said. I'll lose her to no one. Raven Carver is mine whether she wants to be nor or not. Period.''

description

Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SF4W3ZB/...
Available - Kindle Unlimited
My Instagram-

♥♥♥♥♥

The second book of the series by Meagan Brandy! Raven Carver is a poor girl from the ghetto
Serena
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You guys are not ready for this book. HOLY. CHRIST. One of my FAVE books this year. I didn't think I could love these characters more than I already did but, yeah. They own meeeeee!!!

Prepare to become Meagan's bitch. Y'all gone dieeeee.

*proper review to come when I can pick my guts up off the floor, ehhh I meant jaw*
Corina
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
oh wow!!! WTH did I just read ?!?!

It's after midnight and I need a drink!!!

4.5 "I'm in trouble kind of" stars

full review to come...
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-arc-reads
TABH has been one of my most anticipated novels this Spring. I fell in love with Raven and these bad boys of Brayshaw in BOBH and never looked back. I didn't think I could love them harder....but I was wrong! M Brandy has done it again - she completely reeled me in from the first page, and I held my breath the rest of the way. This book is everything - lust, passion, betrayal, power plays, family drama, and twists and turns every other page. Get your detective glasses on and grab a notepad becau ...more
Brittany
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!
🌟🌟🌟🌟

She’s venom in the water. Not the snake itself, but the fatal liquid that floats across the top. No matter where you step, if even twenty feet away, she’s finding her way inside.

OOOF- This book packs a punch!

Rae Rae is still out here, trying to control everything and making moves and making excuses without telling anyone. She gets herself in a bind quite a few times. I think this whole book she is trying so hard to let love in, but not having any clue what that really feels like
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
Trouble at Brayshaw High is Book 2 in the Brayshaw High series. It’s filled with secrets, surprises, lust, and plenty of angst!! Whatever you are expecting out of this book, be prepared to be completely thrown for a loop.. and when you think that loop has ended.. well, YOU’RE WRONG.

Maddoc, Royce, and Cap continue to be some of my FAVORITE book boyfriends. (Yes, I said MY). I love them all. Royce shows more of his soft side in book 2. I loved him in the first book but I REALLY am starting to see
Jemima
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019

TABH teaser 8.png

I think the title says it all.
Trouble at Brayshaw High was filled with insane, intense madness that was soooo flippin' good!
The chaos and drama were so addictive ya'll.
The angst and sizzling chemistry was drool worthy.
The plot twist felt me speechless.

TABH teaser7.png

I loved Raven and Maddoc in the first book but this book just took it to a whole new level.

I love this series so much and I can't wait to read book 3 of the Brayshaw High series.

4-stars

Snow
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
yes, yes, yaaaasssss

we are ALL waiting for this one...dammit!

oh well, now that the waiting is finally over...now that i have read it, all I can say is how I freaking LOVE Maddoc and Raven (sure, Royce and Captain are right there with them, but I reserve the right to be picky *wink*)...

there was so much of boosting action and turmoil and hide and seek, and push and pull ending it all with such a twisty angsty ambush that really left me with a lot of questions...

and I don't like that LOL, not when
B.B. Lynn
5 stars! While this book is twisted and scary, it's also a beautiful story about loyalty, sacrifice, and learning to love. It will make you feel everything!

Book one ended on a cliffhanger, and we've all been anxiously waiting for TABH which picks up immediately after. This book continues the story of Raven and the Boys of Brayshaw High, Maddoc, Cap, and Royce.

"Family runs deeper than bl
Meredith
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GAH! I wish I could give this book ALL. OF. THE. STARS! I loved it SO HARD! It was intense, gripping and absolutely AMAZING! I didn't think it was possible, but this story was even better than the first. It was angsty and suspenseful with twists and turns around every corner. It will sink its claws into you, hooking you from the very first page.

Trouble at Brayshaw High picks up right where the first one left off, with Raven showing us that she'll go to any lengths to protect Maddoc, Royce and Ca
Nicki  (BooksandChatt)
Holy Brayshaw Batman!!!
I completely devoured this book! I absolutely loved it!! I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened next!
We all knew there would be drama and twists but my mind is blown!

Our boys Maddoc, Captain and Royce are sexy as ever and alpha males for days! We get to see more of the men they are and what builds their character.

Raven is my favorite badass chick!! She’s fierce and loyal!! We get to see the way she protects and loves her boys!
Buckle up and get read
Kayla Brunson
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have to say that I enjoyed this one so much better than book one! We had secrets and mysteries that kept me wonder what was going on. Not to mention scenes between Raven and Maddoc that made me want to ship this relationship with everything I have.

With the way Boys of Brayshaw High ended, I needed to know who Raven went to. While my suspicions were correct, it was more complex than I thought. Hell, this whole series turned out more complex than I thought! I have more questions than I went in.
Mrs Kindle Addict
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW WOW WOW! I'm speechless! Raven and the boys are finally back and better then ever!

"I don't belong in this world of power princes and rising kings."

Where to begin! This book has been a long time coming for a lot of us and it did not disappoint me! I was so excited when it popped up on my kindle! 😍 I was on the edge of my seat the whole time reading it!

"Raven Carter is mine whether she wants to be now or not. Period"

It was so explosive! And I'm still trying to rack my brain around it all!! Th
Emily (Emily Reads)
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? Meagan Brandy you are the queen of cliffhangers! I did NOT see that coming, not by a long shot!

This book was one of my most anticipated spring reads and it totally blew all my expectations out of the water, this was amazing! The boys and Raven are back in the sequel to Boys of Brayshaw High and everything you thought you knew is turned upside down. And every time you think you’ve got everything figured out, things are flipped again and you’re left wondering what the truth i
BookSmacked
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meagan Brandy's followup to Boys of Brayshaw High hits all the marks. There is always this pressure when you read a book that is so good to follow it up with something equally as good if not better. Thankfully Trouble At Brayshaw High did that and then some.

TABH is about testing loyalties, forming bonds and all the while things continue to unfold. The plot thickens shall we say... and boy oh boy does it ever. The storyline as it unfolds had me questioning everything and all I could do was hold
Na
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don't know what to tell you about this book. This one of those you have to experience for yourself. Specially if you've been hooked since the first book. It starts right off where book one left us hanging and the ride doesn't even think to slow down. Reading this book is like riding a roller coaster backwarts, you never see the next loop coming. And the cliffy is even worth than the last!
Well played, Miss Brandy!

• Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • The Moth and the Flame (When Rivals Play, #2)
  • Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts (American Gods, #1)
  • Seeker (The Royal Trials, #2)
  • Chastely Bitten (Blood Alliance #1)
  • Golden Girl
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • Release (Off Balance, #3)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Shadowed (The Academy of Spirits and Shadows, #3)
  • Love and Chaos (Chaos, #3)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Borrowed
  • Vital Found (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #2)
  • Braxten (Creed Brothers, #2)
Meagan Brandy is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of New Adult romance books. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best friend and wor ...more

Brayshaw High (3 books)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
“she’s got us all sorts of fucked up.” 1 likes
“That’s the thing about Raven Carver, she does whatever the hell she wants,” 1 likes