Start by marking “Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)

Trouble at Brayshaw High

(Brayshaw High #2)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  11,203 ratings  ·  1,293 reviews
“You don’t belong.”

No words whispered in anger have ever rung more true.

They’re the Kings of Brayshaw with the world at their feet, destined for greatness and in need of control.
I’m the girl from the ghetto with nothing to offer and as defiant as they come.

They say it doesn’t matter, that I’m one of them now, and nothing could ever change that. Not even me, should I dare
ebook, 1st Edition, 284 pages
Published May 28th 2019 (first published May 26th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Trouble at Brayshaw High, please sign up.

·  11,203 ratings  ·  1,293 reviews

Start your review of Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***Coming May 28 - FULL REVIEW***

5 BRAYGirl CROWNS

Omg!! I didn’t think it was possible to love these boys and Raven more, but I did. If it is possible, Trouble at Brayshaw High IS HOTTER and filled with more twists and turns. Lord, I have a massive book hangover!

Maddoc, Royce and Captain have my heart. Even though we met and fell in love with these boys in book one, we get to see more behind what internally motivates these men, and I found myself falling deeper for them. Maddoc with his protect
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Book 2: Trouble at Brayshaw
Book 3: Untitled

Mrs. Jennifer Fearn
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meagan brandy is in my opinion a very good story teller which makes a great author, because through the whole book I was enthralled by the character's story. I doesn't matter what age you are if you enjoy a good story that will keep you from page 1 all the way through. This is the one
queen_of_the_books_18
“She wants to fuck with my head? It’s worked.
She wants to prove a point? She’s done it.
She thinks I’ll back down? She’s fucking wrong.”

Trouble at Brayshaw and Meagan Brandy have just claimed my soul!

Ive literally just sat and read for 8 hours straight, no eating, no adulting, nothing.

Because Meagan has just delivered one of my favourite books of the year.

These boys and their story own my soul. Everything you think you’ve guessed, all of the theories... throw them right out of the window bec
Pamela Carey Reynolds
freaking nazing

This book was wild all kinds of s*** going on in this book I loved it, Now give me more please
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
“Raven Carver is mine. Whether she wants to be now or not. Period.” Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'TROUBLE AT BRAYSHAW' is the second book in Meagan Brandy's 'Brayshaw' series. It picks up where the previous book left off.

With how it all ended in the previous book I was beyond desperate to see what went down!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on it, seeing it land on my kindle even though I tried to prolong that excitement I caved like the others before me and dived in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All we knew at that point was Trouble was coming
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
"We weren’t ready for you, Raven Carver.
We weren’t fucking ready."

Well, let me tell you that I wasn’t ready either! Trouble at Brayshaw High completely blew my mind and I don’t know what to do with myself. I stayed up all night because I couldn’t put this book down, I was so engrossed with this story. Meagan Brandy didn’t write just the continuation for BOBH… She extended the plot so much that I was reading Trouble with my mouth agape. At every turn I’d find new surprises and mysteries and my em
Cali Gals
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
1am aannd DONE. EEEKKKK! THIS BOOK! The last page has just been turned and I raced here to discuss ALL. Ok that is a lie. I WANT to tell ALL but you need to experience this book on your own. So mums the word on all the juicy details, DANG IT. Ugh sigh - deep breath. My mind is spinning and I... I can’t even. Eek this book turned me into a stuttering fool. I will try again. Sooo...

Raven, MY GIRL, is back with even more story to tell. OMG I LOVE her and all her contradictions. As more of this stor
Mallorie
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book sucked me right in and I can’t wait for more!
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
GAH!!! YOU GUYS!! Spring has arrived with a BANG and I am here for it!! Trouble at Brayshaw High (TABH) was AMAZINGGGG!! This story picked up right from that crazy cliffhanger from book one where we now see how far Raven would go to protect her man and her brothers. I loved this story so much as Meagan Brandy successfully wrote a follow-up story that had me on the edge of my seat where I did nothing but consume every tiny and delicious breadcrumb looking for more. This story was such a gripping ...more
Carolann Dohm
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was instantly hooked! I can’t wait for the next book to come out!
Jen
The second book in the Brayshaw series and more secrets have been revealed! Not only are we learning more secrets; but more are arising too! The cliffy at the end of this book has made me eager to dive right into the next instalment!

I will do a final review once the series is over... I would hate to give up any information that I’m not supposed to! It’s best I don’t say anything at this point!!

So far a wonderful series that I am enjoying very much!
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
Holy Shit! I have no words I’m absolutely speechless after this book! Meagan Brandy wrote a phenomenal book, that leaves you needing the next word more than air.

TABH if full of secrets, twist and turns, lies and betrayals. Every time you get one thing figured out she throws something else at you. I literally sat on the edge of my chair trying to read faster and slower at the same time. I needed to know but didn’t want the book to end.

Raven and Maddoc are more explosive than ever! And I’m not goi
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "Family runs deeper than blood -{Part II}!!!" stars***
--------------------------------------------

"You wanted a queen, you made one. One like nobody here has ever known. Just as strong as you, just as brave."

"I told you, child. I told you, you belong here. I need you to start believing it, you understand?...
It's hurting my boys when you don't."

Wow!!! Shits literally hit the fan in the second instalment of "Brayshaw" series!!!!
God, i love this story!!! I love how effortless the author
Corina
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
BTW - why did nobody tell me I forgot to post my review?????? lol

ok here we go....

Let’s take a needed breath – because this book was INSANE!!!!

UNPUTDOWNABLE is one word. Raw and crazily good is also a way to describe it.

Trouble at Brayshaw High was everything I hoped it would be. It truly delivered. The plot was as OTT and jaw-dropping as anticipated. So many crazy and intense moments that had me sitting up straight – speechless and spellbound. Honestly this book gave me one heck of a ride.

All t
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: May 28, 2019
Genre: New Adult Romance
Actual Rating: 5 stars

WHAT IS HAPPENING! OMG this book (and series) is taking me through the ringer! I knew there were going to be secrets, lies, and betrayals but I didn't realize just how MUCH it was going to affect me! Damn, Meagan! You have written an ANGST fest here... And quite frankly? I LOVE IT! Trouble at Brayshaw High is the second book in the Brayshaw series and MUST be read in order. Make sure to read Boys of Brayshaw High PRIOR
Wendy
I liked this one a tab bit more than the previous book even though the OTT was still through the roof. Rae started to annoy me a bit though... I think the whole hero complex she's got going is getting on my nerves.

I also find it very very hard to believe that 17 / 18-year-olds would ever behave this way. The reason for that is me having a 17,5-year-old son and this is fucking with my ability to suspend my disbelief a bit... In my mind, these kids aren't really kids but young adults... they read
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
You guys are not ready for this book. HOLY. CHRIST. One of my FAVE books this year. I didn't think I could love these characters more than I already did but, yeah. They own meeeeee!!!

Prepare to become Meagan's bitch. Y'all gone dieeeee.

*proper review to come when I can pick my guts up off the floor, ehhh I meant jaw*
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Awesome ride

So much happens in this book and it is so good. It begins with Raven running away from the guys when she finds out that Collins has a steamy video of her and all three boys the one time they were together. Even though they didn’t do the deed, she knows the video could look bad for the guys, especially Cap who is trying to get custody of his daughter Zoey.

She returns after a few hours but is being blackmailed by Collins and eventually does betray the Brayshaw boys, though I won’t giv
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-arc-reads
TABH has been one of my most anticipated novels this Spring. I fell in love with Raven and these bad boys of Brayshaw in BOBH and never looked back. I didn't think I could love them harder....but I was wrong! M Brandy has done it again - she completely reeled me in from the first page, and I held my breath the rest of the way. This book is everything - lust, passion, betrayal, power plays, family drama, and twists and turns every other page. Get your detective glasses on and grab a notepad becau ...more
ABookLover73
Five absolutely deserved stars for Raven, Maddoc, Royce and Captain ❤❤❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

If I could, I've given this book more than five stars 😭!

But, I can't, so I do something else and that is this review.

Until the last year, I didn't prefer to read young adult books and I didn't read them (only a few).

But, in this time last year, I've started reading books at the English language and the first book I've read was young adult genre. After that, I've continued reading this genre and I didn't regret.

I'm s
Sentranced Jem
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019

TABH teaser 8.png

I think the title says it all.
Trouble at Brayshaw High was filled with insane, intense madness that was soooo flippin' good!
The chaos and drama were so addictive ya'll.
The angst and sizzling chemistry was drool worthy.
The plot twist felt me speechless.

TABH teaser7.png

I loved Raven and Maddoc in the first book but this book just took it to a whole new level.

I love this series so much and I can't wait to read book 3 of the Brayshaw High series.

4-stars

shirley ♡
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it
This book started pretty great but then in my opinion it got boring.

Raven is still a badass and she’s the only reason why I continue to read this series.

Give me book 3!!!!!!!
Brittany
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!
🌟🌟🌟🌟

She’s venom in the water. Not the snake itself, but the fatal liquid that floats across the top. No matter where you step, if even twenty feet away, she’s finding her way inside.

OOOF- This book packs a punch!

Rae Rae is still out here, trying to control everything and making moves and making excuses without telling anyone. She gets herself in a bind quite a few times. I think this whole book she is trying so hard to let love in, but not having any clue what that really feels like
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
Trouble at Brayshaw High is Book 2 in the Brayshaw High series. It’s filled with secrets, surprises, lust, and plenty of angst!! Whatever you are expecting out of this book, be prepared to be completely thrown for a loop.. and when you think that loop has ended.. well, YOU’RE WRONG.

Maddoc, Royce, and Cap continue to be some of my FAVORITE book boyfriends. (Yes, I said MY). I love them all. Royce shows more of his soft side in book 2. I loved him in the first book but I REALLY am starting to see
Snow
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
yes, yes, yaaaasssss

we are ALL waiting for this one...dammit!

oh well, now that the waiting is finally over...now that i have read it, all I can say is how I freaking LOVE Maddoc and Raven (sure, Royce and Captain are right there with them, but I reserve the right to be picky *wink*)...

there was so much of boosting action and turmoil and hide and seek, and push and pull ending it all with such a twisty angsty ambush that really left me with a lot of questions...

and I don't like that LOL, not when
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ⭐'s

"Just another day in the life of rich and crazy, twisted bullshit."

Ehhhh... Wish I could say that I liked this book more than I did. I did like getting some answers but I felt the book, and in particular, Raven suffered from becoming a "Mary Sue".

Raven just kept one upping everyone and as the story progressed, she just became this all powerful and could do no wrong type of character...which is a shame.

Maddoc on the other hand became this little chihuahua that happily trailed after Rave
Meredith Wilson
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
GAH! I wish I could give this book ALL. OF. THE. STARS! I loved it SO HARD! It was intense, gripping and absolutely AMAZING! I didn't think it was possible, but this story was even better than the first. It was angsty and suspenseful with twists and turns around every corner. It will sink its claws into you, hooking you from the very first page.

Trouble at Brayshaw High picks up right where the first one left off, with Raven showing us that she'll go to any lengths to protect Maddoc, Royce and Ca
Nicki  (BooksandChatt)
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Brayshaw Batman!!!
I completely devoured this book! I absolutely loved it!! I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened next!
We all knew there would be drama and twists but my mind is blown!

Our boys Maddoc, Captain and Royce are sexy as ever and alpha males for days! We get to see more of the men they are and what builds their character.

Raven is my favorite badass chick!! She’s fierce and loyal!! We get to see the way she protects and loves her boys!
Buckle up and get read
Kayla Brunson
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have to say that I enjoyed this one so much better than book one! We had secrets and mysteries that kept me wonder what was going on. Not to mention scenes between Raven and Maddoc that made me want to ship this relationship with everything I have.

With the way Boys of Brayshaw High ended, I needed to know who Raven went to. While my suspicions were correct, it was more complex than I thought. Hell, this whole series turned out more complex than I thought! I have more questions than I went in.

• Broken Trust (Dark Legacy #2)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • In the Arms of the Elite (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #4)
  • Bad, Bad Bluebloods (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #2)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • The Envy of Idols (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #3)
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
  • Filthy Rich Boys (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep, #1)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • The Rebel of Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels #1)
Meagan Brandy is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of New Adult romance books. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best friend and wor ...more

Brayshaw High (5 books)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
  • Break Me Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #5)

News & Interviews

“That’s the thing about Raven Carver, she does whatever the hell she wants,” 6 likes
“she’s got us all sorts of fucked up.” 5 likes