Start by marking “Love is Strange: A Taboo Anthology” as Want to Read:
Love is Strange: A Taboo Anthology

Love is Strange: A Taboo Anthology

Eleven authors band together to show you love in its truest, most forbidden form.

Only when Burnt Embers rise from Cinder & Smoke can you find Absolution from the Indiscriminate. When Becoming Mrs. Ryan is solely possible by crossing into the unknown. Join the Blood Brothers as they bind together while Keeping Secrets from The Thief & The Liar. And in the Encore, sw
Published (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Love is Strange, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love is Strange

⭐ Emerson ⭐
Pre-order 99c

Look at that cover! 🔥🔥🔥
And ALL the PROCEEDS go to the Ocean Conservancy!!! 🌊🌊🌊
Thanks to the authors for their hard work & generosity!

description
Lindsay Crook
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Burnt Embers by Ally Vance
Ash is 21 besotted and slightly crazed over his sister's best friend Ember..Ember bless her is 17 a little nerdy and crushing on Ash..
This was a fun,dark-ish little story that had me intrigued as to how Ash would get his girl and how Ember would react when he did..I'm being totally vague but I don't want to give anything away..I enjoyed this story.

Blood Brothers by Murphy Wallace..
Holy crap on a cracker...Griffin and Graham are twins their in college an
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Burnt Embers

Ember has a crush on her best friends brother Ash.. It only takes a look from him and she goes weak at the knees. He’s the one.
Unfortunately he’s older than her and off to college. Ember realises he’s outta reach and she must move on.

Ash can’t think of anyone other than Ember. He must do all he can to keep Ember for himself.

I absolutely loved each word of this. Am hoping the author turns this into a much longer book... it was that good!

Can’t wait to read more from this anthology.
Tiffany (Bibliophile Babes Book Blog)
*Review for Blood Brothers by Murphy Wallace*

Well Hot Damn!!! If this love story is wrong I don't want to be right. I love a good taboo read, but this one is unlike any other I've read, but in a very good and HAF way. If thus story is any indication of the type of stories one is to expect then I definitely need to read this entire anthology. This is the first story I've read by Murphy and I am adding her to my automatic 1-click authors list. There's nothing like brotherly love. 💘
Dawn Yarrow
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Could not wait to read this taboo anthology and i loved every minute of it. A tasty treat of stories. There are too many authors to mention them all so i apologise but here is a little highlight of some.

Elizabeth Cash encore had me hooked, the story follows a forbidden tale of lust where it shouldn't be, one boys obsession with a certain dancer and nothing will stand in his way. I didn't want the story to end.

Chloe Jane was a new author to me and i couldn't wait to read her story melancholia;
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know what I just stayed up reading but I want more. Like now. 5 stars of give me more all the fricken words!

•Becoming Mrs Ryan by Michelle Brown
5 Stars- I was consumed with this sordid tale. You think you know what’s right and wrong, but at the end you’re just left thinking and asking yourself wtf just happened?? I feel I’m missing more words Miss Brown.... I’ll be stalking.
•Absolution by Michelle Pace
4 Stars- The writing was incredible, I was transported back to a different time and e
Elaine
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Indiscriminate Review.
When dear ole Mom and Dad, Dump you off at the mental hospital, thinking you exhibit traits of a serial killer, only to be abused. But Revenge can be sweet. Sometimes revenge is the sweetest of all. And things pop up like finding your true love that will last a lifetime.. I have truly never read a book by Emery LeeAnn... and never not falling in love with her work absolutely love her books....
Definitely give this girl more than five stars.. pick up this book as soon as you
Tianna✸loves books✸
Story 1] “BECOMING MRS. RYAN by MICHELLE BROWN” ⭐⭐⭐

This started off with ow drama, then I thought it is a psychological thriller but then it started going towards something else...(view spoiler)

Natalia is a psycho girl who loves Luke. They broke up when he left her in high school. She is not over him and is crazily obsessed with him. Now he has a girlfriend named Isabel. Natalia takes admission in Luke and Isabel’s college and even gets room with her.
She wants Luke back
Anima
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Was given an advanced copy of one story, review voluntarily written.

Absolution: It's a different time in Ireland and horses are the mode of transportation. A priest, young and fully vested in his profession, has sunk to his lowest. It's a captivating story, moving from his present actions to the past as he explains the reason for his mess. I actually felt his emotions and wanted love for him, but that was before.
Amy
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Becoming Mrs. Ryan by Michelle Brown
5 stars
This story was an evil, brilliant, WTAF of a read! This bitch is crazy. I absolutely loved this story by one of my newest favorite twisted authors. I want more and I want it now!!!

Burnt Embers by Ally Vance
5 stars
Holy Sheeeeet!! Ash is my kinda man! I kept looking at how many pages were left as I was reading. I just knew this story would not be long enough! Please Ally, can I have some more Ash?

Blood Brothers by Murphy Wallace
Holy freakin’ hotne
Linda Cotter
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing anthology! Each story is more messed up than the last. While I have a few favorites, I won't mention them (so I don't taint what everyone else is expecting), but I can tell you that if you want taboo, this is the set for you!
Bridgett Brown
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The thief and the liar by Yolanda Olson.
Wow that’s a crazy ride. I was sure I knew what was happening then bam a twist that makes me rethink everything. So good.
It’s just a love story, but not the kind you’re used too.
Sheena
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An addictive 5 star anthology

What a fabulous eclectic collection of dark, shocking, bittersweet and twisted short stories written by a group of wonderfully talented authors and all in a good cause.. it is impossible to review each story but whether innocent, hero, antihero or downright psychopath...within these pages lie a smorgasbord of obsessive, damaged and brutal characters, many of whom you would not wish to meet alone on a dark night...or in a crowd in the daylight for that matter.

Caim by
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the absolute pleasure of reading Becoming Mrs. Ryan by Michelle Brown, and lemme tell you how I wanted to message this Author and ask her to write me an entire full-length novel featuring this story!! It was an absolute blast to read, I loved it so completely hard, it ticked every dark little box I have and left me giggling and giddy as my little dark heart sang its praises. If this is a preview of the entire anthology, I will definitely be inhaling this one as soon as it releases!!

~~~Erik
Antoinette
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Thief and The Liar by Yolanda Olson

What an another amazing read from the Yolanda. As always she gives us a wonderful story that keep you guessing till the end, and oh what an ending!
The entire time reading this story I was so sure I knew what was coming. I did change my mind towards the end, and nope not right. Yolanda has once again given us an amazing read!

I will be one clicking this book on release day, as it benefits the Ocean Conservancy. As someone who lives at the beach its a cause c
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
Review for Blood Brothers by Murphy Wallace.
Wow! So wrong and so taboo and I shocked myself in finding it HAF! Who states who you should love and have a relationship with? Murphy leads you on a gripping tale which sizzles and has you questioning your own morals.
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This entire anthology is astounding! All of the authors have written some impressive, mind-blowing, twisted and at times arousing must reads. I honestly can say that I don't have a specific favorite story as most of these authors are automatic one-clicks.
Lis Garcia
I read The Theif and The Liar by Yolanda Olson

Twisted, Taboo and Tantalizing. I thought I knew what I was reading, but nope, went in a whole different direction. I love when a story makes me think and this one did just that. The love between the two characters is inseparable at all means.

Can't wait to read the rest of these stories.
Yvonne Evans
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am doing an overall review. I enjoyed each and every story in this anthology. Each story took you inside a strange love story and you saw glimpses of the darkness. This is a book that I will enjoy rereading. So many different adventures in one book.
Ri
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Becoming Mrs. Ryan
by Michelle Brown
Sweet holy hell. What the hell did I just read? As disturbing as it was I couldn't quit turning the pages as I tried to figure it out. Even after finishing it, I am not sure what I read. What I do know is that it will stick with me as I try and figure it out even days from now.

Absolution
by Michelle Pace
This piece was so artfully written that it wouldn't have surprised me if this had happened in real life and the author was just recounting a piece of history tha
Renee
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This taboo anthology is an amazing read you won’t want to put down. If you’re looking for something unique and definitely taboo, this is the read to buy. Not only that but the authors have chosen to support an amazing charity. As there are so many phenomenal pieces, it would be hard to go over each one so I picked a few to highlight.

Burnt Embers by Ally Vance
This can be summed up with three words: GIVE ME MORE! Ally Vance delivered a suspenseful and taboo treat that has left me begging for more.
Erika Medina
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is different, taboo but AMAZING!!
it's all for an amazing cause to help our ocean friends!!
I was super lucky and won an advance copy of Melancholia by Chloe Jane.
Axelle-rose is a very damage girl. She thinks she doesn't deserve to be happy since she was hurt when she was little. Nightmares of her past keep her awake at night. She goes to a bar to get away from her nightmares. She loves to talk to Vanessa, the bartender. Then one day she sees a guy who keeps staring at her. Axelle
Geegina
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing way to help out a great cause! Save the ocean babies!

•Becoming Mrs. Ryan by Michelle Brown.

Wow!! This was an intense story. The type that gives you a kind of anxiety because you need to know more, the type that makes you think how close obsession and love can be.
This story sucked me in and had me on the edge waiting to see what was nexts. Im hoping for more words from Author Michelle Brown.

5 obsessive Stars!
Isabel
This is my review for Becoming Mrs Ryan by Michelle Brown
My Rating is 5 STARS!
Once more, Miss Brown created such an addictive story. You think you know what’s going on, where it will end?! Just give up and keep reading, it will be worth it! It's a dark, thrilling, well plote book.
Every time I read a book by Michelle Brown, I'm always in the end begging for more.
Christina Burrus
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Indiscriminate by Emery LeeAnn!!! Dark and twisted!!! Keeps you turning the pages to find out what happens next!!! What are stuffies? Read and find out!!! Enjoy!!! I look forward to all of the books in this anthology!!
Tyi
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall 4.5/5 Rating

Becoming Mrs. Ryan

5/5 Rating

So... I know this is a short story but damn... The main character was a girl that couldn't be f*cked with. She knew what she wanted and went after it. She played to win. I hope... I'm really hoping there is more. The ending left reeling.

Absolution

4/5 Rating

Good God Almighty... I've heard of absolution but this type of absolution was on a whole nother level. I do believe there are people who are put your life for a reason. But I'm not sure abou
Ashley Allen
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got the chance to read Blood Brothers by Murphy Wallace and I loved this story. It’s extremely taboo and not right but that makes it so much better. Murphy gets you hooked from the very beginning with these characters.
Kelly
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved-it
Great collection of stories!
Many of these stories are the beginning with a promise of more to come. I look forward to reading the follow up books!
Fantastic cause that is supported in buying this book!
Cindy
Nov 21, 2018
Tammi
rated it did not like it
Nov 21, 2018
Bestselling Indie Author. Alice in Wonderland Junkie. Horror Obsessed. Arsenic Laced. Welcome.

Yolanda Olson is an award winning and international bestselling author. Born and raised in Bridgeport, CT where she currently resides, she usually spends her time watching her favorite channel, Investigation Discovery. Occasionally, she takes a break to write books and test the limits of her mind. Also an