Start by marking “Changing Spaces (Callaghan Green, #5)” as Want to Read:
Changing Spaces (Callaghan Green, #5)

Changing Spaces (Callaghan Green, #5)

She said one night. He said more. She should’ve known better than to argue with a lawyer.

Ava Callaghan was never going to be just one night. She was going to be more, much more. She just didn’t know it yet.

Hotshot lawyer Elijah Ward can’t be interested in his friends’ and colleagues’ little sister. With his long-term relationship over, he isn’t looking for anyone, includin
Expected publication: January 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Changing Spaces, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Changing Spaces

Nicole Chu
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Wow every time I think I love a Callaghan I get the next story and change my mind
We knew from the Payton’s book that something was going on with Eli and Ava. Now we get their full story. I loved it! Eli is hot and got Ava from day one. She never had to sacrifice herself for him.
The sex scenes were super hot!
We still get the full family in here along with some more insight into Callum.
And a tie in to Severton which I screamed at!
Bring on the next book which I wish was Seph’s but let’s be honest h
Eliza Ames
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ava's story fits right in with those of her siblings, since each book to date has been fantastic. I'm not going to give too much away, but Ava finds a man a bit older than her and who is well-known to her siblings. Things are hot and heavy for these two from the beginning, except they told each other they wanted a no-strings fling. Trouble is sometimes everything you want is exactly what you claimed you didn't. Ava's guy is a keeper and it probably takes her a little too long to figure that out ...more
Zoe
Changing Spaces
A Callaghan Green Novel
Annie Dyer

“If I had been in a bar or a club, or even at a function where my brother had not just committed himself to the most perfect woman for him, I’d have removed the hand from my hip and potentially from Bradley’s wrist too. But violence, so my mother had told me, was not on tonight’s agenda.”
Ava is fierce, fun and headstrong. The baby of the large Callaghan family, she is in her mid twenties and a successful business woman. Eli is 35, far from a boy.
Susana Soto
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book 🤗🤗🤗🤗!!!!!Annie Dyer, your books just keep getting better! I love Ava and Eli's story just as much as I love the others. Ava, being the baby of the Callaghan-Green family, has everyone looking after her. However, she just wants to show everyone that she's capable of taking care of herself. She is a fun, warmhearted, and strong young lady. Eli is a strong bad-ass lawyer that works for the family law firm. The day Jackson and Vanessa got married, Ava and Eli decided to have a one night st ...more
Michelle
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is the love story of Ava and Elijah. Having read all of the previous books, I was super excited about this story. Ava is strong, sexy and independent. She is a handful. Eli is also strong and sexy, but also kind and patient. They have known each other for a long time and he knows her family as well. They start off as casual, but their chemistry and attraction is too strong to deny. They go through rough patches, but are able to find their way back to each other.

I ended up with a crush
M
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh man! I was super excited for the next installment in the Callaghan Green series and Changing Spaces did not disappoint. If you follow the series, you know that each book focuses on one of the seven Callaghan siblings. Changing Spaces is Ava's book. Being the youngest, Ava is a handful. She has always spoiled and babied by her six older siblings. But she is more than just the youngest Callaghan. She is strong, sexy, independent and talented. However, Ava is not looking for happily ever after o ...more
Elizabeth
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc
A Callaghan Green book? One click! Bring on the family weddings, Friday night happy hours, and those fabulous text chains!
Ava is the youngest and not part of the family law firm - she’s doing her own thing. She’s strong-willed & street smart. Then Eli saves her at her brother’s wedding and they get together for just one night. Until it’s not. The family surrounds them with love & crazy as Ava & Eli figure things out, with a number of hurdles to overcome.
This book is another must-re
Melonie Fatchet
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Changing spaces will leave you breathless... This Callaghan Green book is the most romantic to date. Elijah is patient, soft hearted and kind, but all Alpha in the bedroom. Ava's tough on the outside, but he sees through her and falls in love with her vulnerability and kindness. The plot also takes on twists and turns. I loved how the story leads us on a treasure hunt, and secrets are unfolded, while at the same time, the characters own interior layers are being peeled away. The sweet discovery ...more
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic series about seven siblings finding love while navigating work and their relationships with each other. Changing Spaces is Ava's story.

Ava is very content running her design business and dating without looking for a relationship. What was supposed to be one night with her brother's friend Eli soon turns into two, then three...and more.

I have loved all the books in this series and while they can certainly be read alone I recommend reading them all as they are all so good! I l
Whitney
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has quickly become one of my favorite family series. Ms. Dyer does such a fantastic job developing characters that are so relatable that you fall in love with them. This book was hot, funny, full of heart and overall just a great read. I really liked the way Eli and Ava grew into their relationship, through all the ups and downs that it brings. I also LOVE the family dynamics that are written into these books. You get to see where some of our other favorite characters are at, without ...more
Leisa Cook
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think the next book can’t be better than the last Annie proves you wrong. Ava and Eli have been in the same circle for years but a “just one night” turns into one more and one more. We get a lot of the Callaghan Green family in this book which I loved....I feel like I know this family and constantly want more. I loved Ava’s story and catching up on the rest of the family....I’ve missed them. Collum and Seph’s stories will be the highlight of 2019 for me. Keep writing Annie and I’ll ...more
Jenny
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Number 5 in the series is parallel to Book 4. I love this family. Eli is swoon worthy, he’s amazing. One of the best things about this series is the very strong female characters. They are not bowing to their men, but the men still find ways to be protective without appearing overbearing. We get more insight into Callum in this installment. And then there is Seph! Ava’s the youngest and I can relate as I’m the youngest in a large family; the author did a great job including this aspect into the ...more
Sarah Lehman
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just loved Ava & Eli. After reading the previous books in the Callaghan Green series I knew I would be in for another winner with this story. Ava & Eli got together at her brother & sister in law's wedding & their chemistry was off the charts. They weren't looking for a relationship but slowly that's what happened, though Ava tried to keep it a secret for a while since Eli worked for her family's firm & she is the youngest of the siblings. Just like the other books in the s ...more
Ashley
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm convinced there's nothing a Callaghan can't do, except not be their most authentic self. I aspire to that level of self-awareness and assurance; I want to be a Callaghan when I grow up.

Ava is the baby of the family who hates being babied, knows exactly what she wants, and how she wants things done. Enter Eli: her siblings' coworker and friend at the law firm who recently got back on the market. What's wrong with two consenting adults having a little fun? Nothing. Where is the line between fr
V Meade
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say Ava and Elijah are amazing. I don't have the words to describe how amazing this story is to me. Ava isn't ready for a serious relationship and although Elijah is ready he knows if he wants Ava he needs to take things slow. The chemistry between Ava and Elijah and their bumps in the road where feelings are recognized and love is discovered are amazing!

The Callaghan Green series are all amazing and can be read as stand alones. I highly recommend Changing Spaces!!!
Angela
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book and the characters...Ava & Eli's story was just as amazing as the other books in this series and I love how she intertwines all the stories and characters so you stay up with all of their lives. So descriptive...author makes you feel as if you are there experiencing each page with the Callahan's. I just love to escape in Annie's books.
Emily
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get my hands on this book. Boy did it not disappoint. This is the fifth book in the series, and I think each one is better than the previous one. If you like swooning while you read then pick this. Ava and Eli are so good together. Each book has a HEA, but could be read separately. I recommend going in order though, but then I always have to read in order.
Crystal Nelson
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story. Friends with benefits, only temporary, that grows into a deep love. It is a great thing to watch. I loved how the main character fights falling in love so hard, but it happens anyway. Can not wait until the next story in the Callaghan Green series.
Lauren Hutchinson
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ava and Eli are my new favourite couple. I loved this story so much. I wanted to keep reading but not at the same time as I didn't want it to end. This story had it all, love, passion, drama and humour. I absolutely loved it so much. I can't recommend this series enough to everyone.
Debra Phiri
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a little different for me from the others in the series but in the absolute best way! Ava and Eli are deep beautiful complex and strong willed with just enough real fear within themselves to make what they bring to each other all the better!

Jill Fultz
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved how Eli was patient and knew that he was in love and wanted Ava. I loved Ava as she was the younger of the all siblings, but wanted to respect them in her quest for true love. Their love story will pull at the heart strings.
Peggy
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I never wanted this book to end. It was wonderful. A perfect blend of love, life, friends and family.
Lots of heat balanced by lots of sweet. Every Callahan Green couple is my favorite until the newest one releases. This one is no exception.
Roo Barb
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It took me a while to start but that was because I'd been on an audio kick and reading meant proper concentration. That didn't last long, I was sucked in , held onto and enthralled right till the end.

I'm ready for the next now Annie!
Jo(anna) Cooper(Munson)
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't think there was a single thing about this book I didn't like. Every book I've read by this author is equally amazing and I can't wait to read more!
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say! Every time I read another one of Annie's books I love it more than the last one. This is the story of Ava, the youngest callaghan who doesn't work for the family firm and Eli who does work for Ava's family firm. Ava and Eli story really kicks off at the Wedding of Ava's brother and Eli's boss Jackson. The minute I started reading this I loved Ava and Eli's chemistry! Ava knows her own mind doesn't need rescuing but Eli comes along he is patient, is always there for her. Later on ...more
Nathalie Alie
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book and I can’t wait for the next one. I loved Ava’s and Eli’s story and I can’t wait for the book of the next Callaghan.
Haizel Arcillas
Dec 22, 2018
Amy Judkins
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I was very concerned that since I was starting with #5 I may get lost in the story and not be able to follow. This was not true at all! Although I now want to go back and start at Book 1, I am now hooked!
Jezelle Gay