Start by marking “Stella of Akrotiri: Deminon” as Want to Read:

(Stella of Akrotiri)

Love can last a thousand lifetimes when you’re an Immortal... or so they thought.

What’s become of the Immortal Darius? His wife, Stella, worries about his fate as she rules over their city-state of Deminon, especially when she learns he’s been the victim of treachery. She’ll do anything to get him back.

Enslaved as a traitor to Rome, Darius is forced to fight gladiators
Published December 25th 2018 by Twisted Teacup Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stella of Akrotiri, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stella of Akrotiri

Start your review of Stella of Akrotiri: Deminon
InD'tale Magazine
"Stella of Akrotiri: Deminon" is a lavish, sensual historical romance that will sweep readers up into a fascinating world that blends the fantasy of an immortal race with the rich history of the Greek and Roman empires.

Read full review in the 2019 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Kaila
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
this is interesting and good. had a fun and fast paced plot.. good characters.. overall i enjoyed it
this was well written and kept me interested. it was an interesting world and fun to read. it made me smile.. and kinda reminded me a bit of wonder woman mixed with something else haha. i enjoyed it.
Beverly Laude
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
"He will remain immortal as long as we remember him."

Darius and Stella are the self-appointed King and Queen of Deminon. But, they are also Immortals who cannot be killed. They have been together for over 1400 years, since the eruption of a volcano that would have killed ordinary humans.

Darius is labeled as a traitor and sold into slavery as a Gladiator. After a long period of time, Stella learns that Darius is dead. Knowing that he is Immortal, she realizes that his essence must be living
Space Cowgirl
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Immortal Gladiator

Adult Historical Romance
Immortals Stella and her husband, Darius, are the queen and king of Deminon, a small peaceful kingdom on the shores of ancient Greece. Darius goes North to fight for Rome but Augustus, another immortal, wants him dead and he wants Stella. Immortals are rare.
During the battle, a traitor among his own men, tries to kill Darius, which is impossible, but it lays him low long enough for him to be captured and taken to fight in a ludus and a colosseum.
Cyrene Olson
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a slow burner – as I read along, I never even realized that the book ensnared me and when I looked up at the clock, I was surprised so much time had passed, I was that engrossed in the story. I’ve read books from this author before, but this is a totally different style. The world was described so well, that I was able to picture the story as I read along.

There are a few really good twists in this that I didn’t see coming, and it was a world that I would happily go back to. There is a
Wayne Scace
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing

**** SPOILER ALERT ****
In "Stella Of Akrotiri: Deminon" Sande delivers a well crafted story of love, betrayal and hope.
The author continues doing a great job of world building and character development in this story.
I thoroughly enjoyed the book.
Q: Who is the traitor?
Q: How will Stella handle the news of the death of Darius?
Q: Is Darius truly dead?
A: To get the answers, go buy this book, read it, and find out.
I can hardly wait to read Stella's further adventures as time marches on.
In the
Jessica Mitchell
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stella of Akrotiri: Deminon

Wow what a detailed and delicious story of romance, war, betrayal and new found freedoms. You can't go wrong with this story. A kinda love I can definitely go for to read again and again.

A story of a pair of immortals, who have loved each other through the years and turning into centuries together. Then settled down and made a great city by the sea. But when both are betrayed by one person known to them for years. They just can't figure out why and what he would have
Annette
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this. Great characters and the plot was steady,well-balanced, interesting, mysterious and revealing. It touches on trust, jealousy and even covetousness. Story is also heartwarming and the love the two immortals have is a very strong bond of respect and attraction. Stella is a force to be reckoned with and is a very sharp queen, making her a perfect match for her everlasting warrior king. I also like the land of Deminon & most of its traditions, it seems like a great place ...more
Barbara
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a very different book than what I am use to reading. Darius is an Immortal that has been betrayed by treachery Stella his wife rules over their city-state of Deminon and is worried about him. Stella finds out what has happened. Darius in the mean time has decided to take over the body of Marcus who is also a immortal but does not know it. They come back to Stella as Darius in Marcus' body. But there will be twists and turns before the story ends. This story kept me turning pages. I would ...more
Tonya
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 out of 5

This is the first book I have read of Ms. Sande's and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although it's paranormal, the only element to suggest that it is, is that there is an immortal race. The part that is missing is a backstory to explain such a race. I wanted to know more. Maybe there is an explanation in the other Stella book.
Mai
Feb 01, 2019
Lamar
Feb 03, 2019
Coco.V
Jan 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/24/2019)!

Blurb:

Enslaved as a traitor to Rome, Darius is forced to fight gladiators as part of the funeral rites of powerful Romans. His years of experience on the
Erin
Jan 03, 2020
Linda Rae Sande
Dec 21, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-own-books
James Robert
Janet Watson
Leeyatwahhh
Feb 20, 2019
A self-described nerd and lover of science, Linda Rae spent many years as a published technical writer specializing in 3D graphics workstations, software and 3D animation (her movie credits include SHREK and SHREK 2). An interest in genealogy led to years of research on the Regency era and a desire to write fiction based in that time.

A fan of action-adventure movies, she can frequently be found at

Stella of Akrotiri (3 books)
  • Stella of Akrotiri: Origins: An Ancient Greek Tale of Immortals