Start by marking “AMPLIFY: How To Grow Your Reputation And The Kickass Career You Love” as Want to Read:
AMPLIFY: How To Grow Your Reputation And The Kickass Career You Love

AMPLIFY: How To Grow Your Reputation And The Kickass Career You Love

It’s hard to fit in when you work in a mostly male world, let alone achieve your goals. Women in tech - as in many areas of business - are in the minority in every meeting. It’s difficult to find our voices in a room full of men. Even when we’re ready to share ideas, we often have to shout to be heard, trusted, and respected.

It’s time for that to change. Holly Chessman h
Published November 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about AMPLIFY, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about AMPLIFY

Start your review of AMPLIFY: How To Grow Your Reputation And The Kickass Career You Love
LAWonder10
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is not a book one can read, put down and forget. This is one that not only inspires and motivates, but takes the reader to the next level of implementing it into her life. This is written for women but it will aid men in the understanding of a woman's value & dilemmas.

A few key quotes below offers a brief summary of what impressed me the mos:
".I want you to take control of your destiny (as much as anyone can) to transform your dreams into reality"

"It's not about choosing work over family a
Kristine Hall
From AMPLIFY's empowering cover, to the personal note from the author that came with my review copy and some of the earliest pieces of advice in the book, it’s clear that author Holly Chessman knows her subject matter. And she is seriously accessible, providing her email address to readers ask questions and give feedback, which makes them feel that they are already building a support network.

“Small steps with big impact – that’s what it’s all about.”

Chessman is an amazing self-help cheerleader
"The focus of this book is figuring out what will make you happy, then finding and amplifying your voice so you can go for it"
"It's about finding a way to work with fear...and not holding yourself back because you've mentally talked yourself onto a ledge."
YES! In a straightforward way, giving us step by step assistance and clear direction, followed by simple exercises and helpful examples, this book helps you stand up and be heard.
While one focus of the book is about being a woman in a male domi
Misty
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMPLIFY: How to Grow Your Reputation And The Kickass Career You Love was a well written book that I am very glad I took the time to read. As a woman I found it to be very empowering and I believe it will prove helpful in my future career. As a psychology student I found myself agreeing with the author on many of her points. Overall, this was a great book and I hope to see more like it from this author in the future!

Sam
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
At first glance when it is a book that talks about facts or are giving information, I would take a quick glance of what is inside the book. Holly Chessman's book is not exactly a picture book but what she did was she made it so the pages are not overwhelming the readers with words. She would use bullets to make it more visually easier to process and get the main idea that she is trying to get across. Phrases would also be bolded to help the reader understand and remember the key points. Often ti ...more
Peter Karlen
Sydney Young
Mar 04, 2019
Kelly
May 08, 2020

• The Root of Murder (Lovers in Crime Mystery Book 4)
  • The Desire Card