Start by marking “Club: Drunken Cherry (Fighters with Darkness #1)” as Want to Read:
Club: Drunken Cherry (Fighters with Darkness #1)

Club: Drunken Cherry (Fighters with Darkness #1)

A clever, beautiful but unfortunately lonely Violet Fire works peacefully in the company of the powerful, one of the richest men in Madrid, Spain - Kyle Jamieson. But one night in club 'Drunken Cherry' changes her life abruptly, and Violet having no idea if it is for the better or worse. An accidental meeting with her gorgeous boss, Mr. Jamieson who all women in the office ...more
Published November 18th 2018 by Olga GOA

To ask other readers questions about Club, please sign up.
Olga Goa Hi, dear Lexi.

Hi, dear Lexi.

Well, this is a really smart question, I can tell. I pick the names of my characters like I feel and I try to make them original. Of course, some names are so repeated in the books, but the good sound of some names together can be really different so far. I try to make them romantic and hot, sometimes even mysterious. I like to choose the name that can give the readers more imagination and feelings. I want readers be connected with my characters.

Thank you for your curiousity, dear. Means a lot!(less)

Start your review of Club: Drunken Cherry (Fighters with Darkness #1)
Krystal Amora Book Reviews
Club "Drunken Cherry" Fighters with Darkness Book 1 by Olga Goa

Watch out what you wish for!!I asked readers for a recommendation for a dark, twisted and hot as hell book.Well, I was advised to give Olga Goa’s book Club “Drunken Chery” a try.I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED!This has the elements that I like to read about, hot powerful men, seedy side of life with intrigue, death, deception, secrecy and debauchery.Who wouldn’t like that mix?
Meet Violet Fire, feisty, independent women whose choice of men
Heather Teston
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There aren't enough words to express how much this story has affected me. It is one of the best books I have ever read. The emotions of the characters were so real, I actually felt everything they felt. Olga is so talented with a rare gift. To make the reader feel so strongly about the story and characters is beyond words. I loved this book and suggest that everyone buys it, you will not be disappointed.
From one of your biggest fans Olga, love you, keep on writing.
Heather Teston
Elizabeth
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!
This is one of the best books I have read. Club Drunken Cherry is packed with intense emotions, hot sexual scenes and plenty of suspense. It is dark and gritty with thought provoking elements that certainly keep you on the edge of your toes.

I am blown away by this story and the incredible writing talent of Olga Goa. This book certainly captures you from the very beginning and just holds you tighter and tighter as you continue to read.

I am in love with Kyle he is a protector from the offset
Kaye
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY, HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!
HOLY SHIT!!! Here's the part you think I'm gonna say something stupid. Wait a minute. You might be right. I could tell you how realistic the characters and scenes are or how well defined the the places change from one to another. I could tell you how awesome I think Olga is. But that's not me. I'm real. If you can't keep my attention for the first page in the book. I'm done. Now you're probably wondering where that remark came from at the beginning right
AmeVicky
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's a lot to love about this book - the characters, the setting, the drama, the plot twists, the romance, pretty much all of it! As a reader I was in for one heck of a ride emotionally, and I thoroughly enjoy this story.

You'll definitely be rooting for Violet because her complex character is definitely loveable, as is the male lead! The darkness in many of the characters makes this story all the more interesting and realistic.

Any lover of dark romance will certainly enjoy this book!
Crazycat  Nieman
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as an ARC but I'm voluntarily leaving this review. I couldn't put this book down. It has so many twists and turns in it that you just never know what's going to happen next. Every time I thought I knew where it was going Olga would surprise me again. Olga GOA did a great job on this book can't wait for "DRUNKEN CHERRY 2".
Kimberley Russell
Reading this book put me in a serious of emotions that I love. I not only loved the style of writing but the unique storyline as well. It is definitely a story I could read over and over without getting bored. Well done x
Lexi Miles
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Title: Club ‘Drunken Cherry’
Author: Olga GOA
Author Website: www.OlgaGoa.com
Rating: 5 STARS

A dark romance with sexy twists!-LM Book Studio

Summary: Club Drunken Cherry starts off with Violet having one of the worst days of her life. Her heart has been broken, and she decides to drown her sorrows at a nearby club. Little does she know that her life is about to change the moment she steps across the threshold of the club. As fate would have it, Violet crosses paths with her wildly sexy boss Kyle
Himanish Prabhakar
My review is 4.1 stars.

This book is really hot & very powerful on the emotions side. The emotion whatever it is, writing is very strong and spellbound. I hooked on to the story from the beginning and really liked how the story carried on the page by page. It's definitely a book not to miss out. The story, the characters every bit was good.

The characters of the story are strong and very colourful. I felt a connection with them all along the story. I liked the way evolution of all the
Eva
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a good story dark and full of twists and turns hot sexy steamy scenes so many emotions I felt reading this I couldn't put it down had to read to the end first time I've never read any of this authors books but this is definitely worth reading and I look forward to reading the next book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Pat
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Club Drunken Cherry by Olga Goa is Intense. This is the first book I’ve read by the author.
Intense, Hot and I had to know how ended.
There are so many twists and turns. A weird sex club.
Twisted sexual behaviors and extreme violent behaviors.
Not for the faint at heart.
I’m giving five stars for how well written and the intensity.
An incredible author.
Room089
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Another classic from Madam Olga!

She tried assiduously in exposing the barbarians that have taken a particular region hostage through the anonymity of power and influence. These sect have no tolerance for any weakness or fleeting error.

With her work, she has debunked the belief that a snake would always give birth to something that is materially long.

Thumbs up madam!
ShahrukhKhanInfo
Really great book that can blow your mind and fire your heart.
I cannot get enough reading this story that includes fights, guns, blood, s*x and love.
Who can resist Kyle Jamieson? I cannot.
I would like to read the continuation of CDC.
Many thanks.
Laila Viking
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not what I expected. Dark, kinky, steamy, hot and different. Absolutely a story that is well written and worth the read.
Nataly587 Evs
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love the book!
Nataly
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book surprised me with the rhythm of the plot. It always shocks you, terrifies you.
I will be happy to read the sequel SOON.
Thank you.
Kristina lyboult
I received this book as an ARC

Once againUp To Olga How for writing another fantastic book.I can't wait to see if there is a second one coming out to review of this one also.Kyle went through a hard life growing up in a mafia family being beaten all the time when he was little and watching his mother also get beat.His employee Violet went to a club "Drunken Cherry" where he is a member one night not knowing what type of club it is and h happened to be there thankfully and payed to have a
Linda Reads
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suspenseful, naughty, surprising, naughtier and shockingly twisted
Violet has just seen her live-in boyfriend of three years doing the naughty with Mr. Jamieson’s secretary. Violet storms out of the office to go home. After drinking too much at home that evening she decides to go out and ends up at the nightclub, Drunken Cherry, where the bouncer seeing her condition and that she is not a member will not let her in. But who should come to her defense? Kyle her-boss Jamieson, club member. What
Rabz Akther
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW…JUST WOW.... I absolutely loved it so much!! I’ve read one of Olga Goa’s book before it’s called fateful Italian passion and I really enjoyed it..but, OMG I really think this one right here is her BEST yet!!! There are some seriously dark elements to the story and it’s packed with intense emotions, hot sexual scenes and lots of suspenses. Now ClubDrunkenCherry is one my fav book. You did a Great job. Keep it up Olga!! You deserved more then 5 starts!!!
Natalia
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic story! I didn't read such books before!
I like how dynamic it is, how many emotions and fire it brings into my life.
It is so twisted; I just try to find out what will happen next. Violet and Kyle will be happy or not?
I so hate Mr. Grave. He's disgusting.
Thank you for your amazing book, Olga.
I am waiting for a sequel!
Tia Moshuk
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An intriguing story about a young woman who is swept into the dark underground sex club Drunken Cherry. Meeting the love of her life in such dark surroundings is the start of an unexpected adventure.
Linda_Milaya
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark and steamy. Twisted and dynamic.
MUST READ for sure.
Siona Valentine
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“You are my blessed star that fell from the heaven into my sinful hands”

“Did I want to learn the dark heart of Kyle Jamieson? Did I want to know the limit of his pains? Did I want to fall into the deep gorge of his black world and would dare not to call him for help? Did I want to wade through the thorns to reach the stars?”

Okay, where should I start from? because this book was everything I would look for in other books, Dark twisted, heartbreaking, kinky, heart melting. I just loved this book
J.B. Trepagnier
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had to think about how I was going to post this review. The story is a good one if you enjoy bad boy and mafia romances. If you like dark romance, you will find that here. The characters are all well defined and there is at least one chapter told from most character's perspective so you can get into their heads.

Characterization and plot were all five star. So, why did I dock a star? This book could do with either a different translator or an editor to go through it so it doesn't read like it
Naty583
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book really surprised me. In a good way, of course.
I thought why people are so cruel? I mean this book showed the high level of cruelness and indifference of the people, but also showed their pure love and sacrifice. Even to the kid.
I was really distressed to read some paragraphs towards Kyle's childhood. It hurt me like I was his real mother. So emotional.
Thank you for making me think about what means TO BE A HUMAN. Great story!
Lisa Tetting
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was way darker than I expected. Since dark romances aren’t my jam. I wasn’t sure how I would feel about this one. Well, I’m still not a fan of dark romances, but this was worth the read.

Kyle, the hero of this tale, was a troubled soul who was tormented by his upbringing. He was abused by his father figure, and made to endure violence a child should never know exists. His mother was unable to shield him from his punishment, as she was beaten and controlled too.

Violet was Kyle’s
Diane
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of CLUB: "DRUNKEN CHERRY" OMG!!!! What an interesting, captivating, addicting storyline Violets day started off with a bang she walked in on her boyfriend having sex with her boss Kyle's secretaryshe stormed out and went home. Violet decided to have a few drinks then she headed to a nightclub slipped outside and the bouncer just shook his head she gets up and he stops her from going inside she starts to tell him off when she feels a hand on her shoulder she turns ...more
Amanda Forry-Fino
Title: Club ‘Drunken Cherry’
Author: Olga GOA
Rating: 5 STARS

WHAT RAPE? Where did the hero rape heroine because I sure not read that, yet, instead, I learned that he saves her from getting raped. I came to read this book from a friend that was friends with Olga Gog that have some very nasty reviews, so I read, because it peek my interest and I swept away by it.

Just break up with a man that Violet Fire saw her building a life with. Violet, being that very devastated boy with a broken heart wonder
ElenaE
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was written to show how awful the human is. This story is not for weak hearted people and who doesn't understand the difference between the rape and rough hard sex- just pass this book. And please, stop to be hypocrite and go to read your bubblegum stories. The author doesn't make anyone to read her story if you are not ready to see the ugly face of true life, because some behave as they are smarter than an author. So create a story that everyone will read and make it bestseller! If ...more
KACE
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it. It's dark and gritty and edgy and has a really solid plot. I love books that I'm able to just lose myself in. This book is truly the work of a great writer. There's so many times when you're going to read it and just forget that you're reading it and just feel like you're watching it right in front of you. There is so much emotions that goes along with reading this book and you will absolutely love the characters. I don't want to give away any spoilers but be prepared for some pretty ...more

• The Tattooed Maniac's Virgin (Sinful Delights, #1
  • Innocence (Tales of Olympus, #1)
  • The Lone Wolf (Wolf #3)
  • Awakening (Tales of Olympus, #2)
  • Duke (Blackwings MC Book 2)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC Book 3)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC Book 5)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • Cruel Sanctuary (Wages of Sin #1)
  • Hard Time (Undercover Doms)
  • The 12 Terrors of Christmas
  • Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC, #14)
  • Poetry Playground
  • The Wolf and His Wife (Wolf #2)
  • The Wolf and the Sheep (Wolf #1)
Olga GOA (Goa is a pen name) was born in Russia, Moscow. She always was too attached to literature in her young years, and her big dream was to share her creativity with a lot of people. She likes to read romance and especially dark romance where things are so close to real life and make readers really sympathize with the book’s heroes.

Such genre inspired her to write her first dark romance novel