Start by marking “Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)” as Want to Read:
Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)

Until December

(Until Her/Him #8)

Gareth Black is drawn to December Mayson the moment he spots her across the room at her cousin’s wedding. When he approaches the beautiful woman, she captivates him with her shyness and wit, making him crave her.

With a pull so strong it’s impossible to ignore, December knows there’s something between her and Gareth. She just hopes they’re capable of jumping the hurdles ahe
ebook
Published July 30th 2019

Start your review of Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
Wendy

I am a fan of all Aurora Rose's "Until Series" and I am sure I will read each and every book she releases in them until she is done...which I hope will be a long long time from now. I myself almost feel like I am part of the Mayson family...it is very comforting actually ;)

This time it is December's turn and those of you who have read the previous book, already a bit about how she meets her "BOOM".

boom gif - Google zoeken

I really enjoyed reading this book, I finished it in one go. It is definitely one of those "feel go
Sabrina
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK
Enter Giveaway HERE.

December and Gareth gave me all the feels. Their relationship was seriously so adorable and I loved how easily they jumped into each other's lives. For the most part their story was a pretty easy and angst free read, which I thought really worked for them. We had a lot of time to focus on them as a couple and got to see all of the emotions from that, and I thought it was great. There was still a little bit of angst thrown in, though, so it wasn't
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love how December gets her boom. Garett is amazing. I loved his dedication to his family, maturity, and his pursuit of December. December is one of the quieter sisters but Garett gives her the space and motivation to come out of her shell in the best ways.

The plot and pacing were good. They follow that distinct ARR style I’ve come to love. The characters showed growth and had distinct personalities. The secondary characters were used effectively.

I can’t wait to read what’s next!

Complimentary
Andrea Fleury
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gareth and December

One look at the beautiful woman at the wedding and Gareth is smitten. December noticed him but her sister April gets dibbs. But next morning December wakes up and she isn't alone. Now her sister will kill her. But he is so sexy.. As always This was a hot sexy book with loads of hot sex and lots of Alfa make goodness
My Pink Fairytales
Alpha ⭐️

There are authors out there who write the same book over and over again and ARR is definitely one of them. If you read any of the Until series, you can say you read them all. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad thing, I kinda like it. It feels like I can count on her for delivering some great, perfect pink fairytales. :)

I always pick Aurora Rose Reynolds’s novels when I’m the mood for a true alpha hero, the caveman style who leaves no room for any doubts when it comes to their love, prot
Deborah

With a cover like that how could I not read this book?

Anyway cover aside this is a nice easy romantic read.

Gareth is a single day working two jobs to look after his two boys. Their mother flits in and out of their lives whenever it suits her. So all the responsibility falls on Gareth. He doesn’t have time to date. Until he meets December Mayson.

After a bit of a rocky start they soon fall into a groove.

Like I said this is a nice easy enjoyable read.
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description I made it 3/4th of the way through before I gave up. I was bored out of my mind. I didn't like Gareth, and for the love of God can we try something new and stop with the psycho exes that cause issues....

description

description BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | BOOKBUB

Somia
Single dad of two teens Gareth Black is drawn to December Mayson from the moment he sees her, and December (nicknamed Ember by Gareth) feels the same intense attraction, but her sister calling dibs leads to her sneaking out on Gareth, luckily once apologies are made and there’s a bit of tension the two get together.

I liked December’s interactions with Gareth’s boys, I just wish we had more scenes where we saw her bond/relationship with Gareth develop. Depth and layering were needed.

There is some
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

Ok so this author is one that even my keypad recognizes 😂 I check on her releases so frequently it's a shame

Right soooo.....

This one started off pretty slow and I didn't think I'd like the H at all but maybe about 20% in? I got the usual ARR yumminess

Single dad
J/P hero
Little mini Alpha kiddos
Ex drama but H definitely wasn't interested

I did find for someone in his financial situation he should've been more careful with birth control, I mean he's thinking of her knocked up when he'
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘If you run or if you fall, I’d catch you’ Stars

The best of BOOMS in single parent romance PERFECTION!!! Heartwarmingly sweet, body sizzlingly scorching and soul touchingly realistic, Until December grips you in the most addictive of ways in an emotional journey where, doing justice to its origins - OG Mayson -, family is what matters most and the core of our beings. I couldn’t have adored more this brand new family of Gareth, December and his boys. I f
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I loved this one! Aurora Rose Reynolds and the boom does it again.
Gareth and December get off to a bit of a bumpy start, but luckily they get past it pretty quickly.

Here’s what I loved:
December is super sweet and a great character. She actually reminds me of myself. I’d prefer my comfy couch and a book over going out any day of the week.

I enjoy single dad romances! Gareth’s focus on his kids and doing whatever he must to make sure they’re well taken care of is everything.

The additio
Valentine
....Um....

This is how December answers every questions.

....Um....

This is how a TEACHER answers every questions.

....Um....

This is how a "strong indipendente" woman
answers every questions.

Um well um what can I um say more um about this um annoying book?
It was, um stupid, um too much ow drama with um absolutely no reasons.

I'm wondering: um why is so um hard to give a female character um a back bone?

It's difficult to read with all this ums right?
Fuck it I'm out.
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Jul 30, 2019 marked it as author-i-dont-want-to-read  ·  review of another edition
For the love of god! Please tell me this heroine doesn’t get kidnapped in this one? Why am I even asking when I’m not giving this author my money for the same recycled trope she writes in every single book.
Ex drama
Asshole hero
Weak pathetic celibate or virgin heroine.
And let’s not forget the good ol kidnapped heroine!

Moving on!
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Until December was Aurora Rose Reynold’s eighth book in her Until Her / Until Him series.

December and Gareth met at a Mayson Wedding. They clicked immediately but had a few obstacles to get over before they could fully acknowledge their chemistry. It was a fun book with a little drama - but not much. One of the greatest parts was watching the relationship with Gareth’s sons develop with December. Reynold’s made them a vital part of the story, adding depth and complexity to the storyline.

All in a
Maria...
Dammmmmm the cover is H.O.T!!!🔥🔥🔥

This was a sweet story! It didn't blow me away but it was ok, although I had a feeling that I was missing something from these characters. Loved the kids though!

I love this series so I keep coming back for more and more from this author! But the last books from her were just nice. So I'm hoping for the great ones to come since the Mayson family is huge!

Caroline
5 Stars
Okay, guys ever since I got a teaser of Decembers story in Until Cobi I have been so excited to read her story and have been waiting patiently (or not) on this book. So when I got it on my kindle yesterday, I dropped everything I had in my hands, ran to my kindle and said screw the book I am reading this one is more important!

I am so happy I did that because December and Gareth's story was better than I expected.
This is a book about a struggling single dad who has two sweet boys that meet
Kayla Brunson
Anytime ARR writes another book in this series, it honestly feels like coming home. I don’t think I will ever be sick of this series. After reading a snippet of this at the end of Until Colbi I was stalking her for info for when this would release. When I read about this having a single dad I knew I was a goner.

I don’t even know when I fell in love with this book. Maybe with Gareth’s relationship with his kids or when I found that December was a reader. I couldn’t tell you. I just know that my
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
4.5 Stars!

I’m such a sucker for kids and that ending just got me in the heart. I also love a good single dad story. I actually wasn’t a fan of Gareth at first. I just wanted him to get his head out of his ass. What I did really like was that this couple didn't take long to just put it all out there. I love it when a couple is honest and don’t try playing games.

Seeing December show those boys what a mom should be like is where I got my true enjoyment with this story. She was a sweet heroine. She
Emily
Gareth Black is a single dad who is done playing games. He has two boys who are his world and he works hard to give him the best he can. When he sees December Mayson at his friends wedding, he feels a pull he never thought he would and wants to take a chance, but he does not know that December is putting her sister first and ends up mucking it up.

December believes she lost her chance with Gareth but fate has a way of throwing them together and when Gareth realizes that December was not playing
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Aurora Rose Reynolds is one of my favorite authors to read. She writes the best Alpha males and the sweetest yet strong women who love them. Until December is no different. I was patiently waiting for this book as we had a glimpse of this couple in the last book in the series, Until Colbi.

Gareth is a single dad of two boys. He’s working 2 jobs to give his boys anything and everything they need. He has a strong support staff with his mom and Aunt which is needed since his ex is crazy. He’s notic
Darlene I read WAY to many books
bookmarkbelles
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the cheesiest smile on my face throughout this entire book and thats not like me, which is why this series remains my #1 series of all time!

Until December was completely perfect! I knew it would be because Aurora Rose Reynolds never lets me down. It had all the elements you except when it comes to this series.... a hot alpha man (and in this story a hot single dad), instalove and as always a mayson in trouble. Its not an Until Series book without the mayson family making appearances. Like
Carmen Rae
Aurora Rose Reynolds is one of those authors you can never go wrong with. Since the first book of hers I have picked up she has been an automatic one click. And her until series is just perfect.

I love going into these books knowing I am going to get an over the top alpha, a take no shit woman, a few episodes of drama, some hot AF chemistry and a swoon worthy happily ever after. And with all of the until series we are going to get a few drop ins from some of the other masons.

I love that December
Nicla
Another enjoyable installment in this series. Really liked December and Gareth. However I did feel like it was missing something. It just felt a little bit too short and easy read for me. Still good just not my favorite in this series.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Low
Heat Level: High
 B.E.Love
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great read. Possessive hero and a great heroine with a very enjoyable storyline.
Coco.V
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review to come...
Kodie Mackay
The sweetness of it all!.

So Until December picks up right where Until Cobi left off and it takes a little turn I did not see coming. Actually the whole book went in a way I didn't see coming. The good kind of course.

December and Gareth's story is a real feel good romance. Easily relatable, charming and believable I feel like the plot progressed at a nice pace and the characters has depth and great likability. It had substance... with every page we delved deeper into their emotions peeling back
Lu Bielefeld
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads.
========================
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
Reynolds delivers the BOOM, again! Until December is a bit of a slower burn than most of the other stories in the series but with just as much heart. We are treated to the same sense of love and family as with the others, just delivered a bit differently.

I absolutely adored December and Gareth as well as his boys, Mitchell and Max. The dynamics between these characters really drew me in. Not only were we seeing the build of a romantic relationship but one that was so much more complex. Rather th
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4.5 STARS!

IMG-20190617-174545-634
“So what’s it gonna be Ember are you gonna run or jump?”

I'm crying you guys 😭! I've been wanting December and Gareth's story for a long time and the wait has been agonizing but worth it. My heart is filled to the brim with feels, lots of feels. Until December by the Alpha Queen, Aurora Rose Reynolds was EVERYTHING!

December Mayson is my soul sister, my book bestie. She's apart of my tribe now. That just had to be stated before getting into the deets. Now let's dive in!
Bargain Basement: COACH TOTE BAG 1 5 Jul 30, 2019 03:50PM

• Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Until Valerie (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Salvation (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #1)
  • Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man #4.5)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 #3)
  • Cash (Ride: Second Generation, #3)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Any Day Now (SWAT Generation 2.0, #8)
  • May Contain Wine (SWAT Generation 2.0 #5)
  • Joke's on You (SWAT Generation 2.0, #6)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the

Until Her/Him (9 books)
  • Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
  • Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Until Ashlyn (Until Her/Him, #4)
  • Until Sage (Until Her/Him, #5)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
  • Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)

Articles featuring this book

What's popular right now? Memoirs, books available on Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading, and the latest from big authors, including Colson...