Start by marking “Taboo Gay: Christmas Bundle” as Want to Read:
Taboo Gay: Christmas Bundle

Taboo Gay: Christmas Bundle

It's cold outside, but the MAN OF THE HOUSE is so HOT!

I know that he'll keep me warm by the fire...

ALL NIGHT LONG!

A sexy collection of Christmas smut to get you in the mood... for the holidays!
Published November 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Taboo Gay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taboo Gay

Start your review of Taboo Gay: Christmas Bundle
Sylvia
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sky is a great author and has a couple books I really like, however this bundle didn’t do it for me. There a very few step dad step son books out there that I like and I mean very few. But I will say if you like stepdad, stepson stories then this bundle is for you. You will find multiple short stories about just that in this bundle. There are multiple different scenarios in this one bundle your bound to find something or several something’s in this book to fall in love with. Enjoy!

I received a
Patti Nelson
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
10 short stories. Each story in about a different set of men. Some have two men and some have three in it. They are all set around the Christmas holiday. Some stories are kept between step-father and step-son, and some are with strangers.

Tanya
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a very saucy and sexy set of stories which will leave you feeling so very hot and sweaty. Be ready to need cold showers to cool down after reading

Raven
Nov 19, 2018 rated it liked it
A hot little read. Some were more appealing to me than others. Definitely worth a read for those of us who love taboo kink.

Elizabeth Presley
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for the opportunity to read and review your book it was Kick-Ass well-written awesome characters thank you again for the opportunity to read and review the book with my honest opinion

Laurie Martin
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sky Boss’s latest release of Taboo Gay Christmas Bundle is full of short reads. If you like taboo than you will enjoy reading it.

Becky Brown
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed reading this book. The stories were very good. The characters were well thought out and seemed to have a great dynamic with each other. I would recommend reading this book.

Tiffany
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This set of taboo books are hot, steamy and naughty. Each is a unique story and you wont want to put it down until the end.

Lisa
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Wow. This bundle was awesome. Enjoyed all the stories. Taboo and hot. Explosive chemistry and steamy scenes. Enjoyed every page!! A must read if you enjoy same sex stories.
Karen
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
An intriguing enjoyable bundle of holiday romance stories, they are entertaining. Amazing hot characters. It is written well. It was a pleasure to read this book.
Pat
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This hot and steamy bundle of short stories was well written with characters that were well rounded which made this collection well worth the read!
Kellie
Dec 10, 2018
Evon
Nov 25, 2018
Chas_k_castle
Dec 26, 2018
Donna Maynard
this bundle of books were very interesting. It made me look at Christmas in a while different way. It was exciting and intriguing.

Vinessa Wooten

• Burning for Him: Bundle
  • I Swear to You
  • Down on the Doc
  • Rough: A MM Short Story
  • Savage Mercy (Savage Saviors MC, #1)
  • The Sheikh's Christmas Fling (Christmas With the Yared Sheikhs, #1)
  • Guys Night 2 (Ripped, #2)
  • A Baby For Christmas (Baby Surprises, #2)
  • Perfect Spiral (Playing Dirty, #2)
  • Lost Love (Only Him #2)
  • Doctors Orders (5 Book Bundle)
  • Her Centaur Chef (Centaurs of New York Book 2)
  • Thrice Bitten (Welcome to Wheaton, #3)
  • The SEAL’s Ward
  • Lola (Reed Security #8)
  • Dr. Single Dad (Billionaires of Europe #6)
  • Forever My Love (An Ireland Forever Short Story)
  • Mr. Silver