Start by marking “Untamed (Dark Moon Shifters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Untamed (Dark Moon Shifters, #2)

Untamed

(Dark Moon Shifters #2)

Once upon a time there was a very good girl, who followed all the rules.
That girl is dead.

I am no longer Wren Frame, the bird with the broken wing. I am Wren Wander, a rare shapeshifter determined to take back everything the cult stole from me-my health, my hope, and most importantly, my family.

My sister is still out there somewhere. Alive.

And with the help of the four bra
Published December 3rd 2018 by Bella Jacobs Books

To ask other readers questions about Untamed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untamed

Start your review of Untamed (Dark Moon Shifters, #2)
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet torture…

This is the second in the Dark Moon Shifters trilogy and, after closing the last page, I want to jump headlong into the last! Wren’s story is a mix of all the good things – sweet and hot romance, paranormal shifters, danger and suspense. Oh good gracious, the suspense! In a world where everything is uncertain, nothing is taken for granted. Nothing…

The quest continues as Wren and her four mates are on a quest to save themselves and the world. An almost impossible task that is plagu
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
This series is becoming one of my new favorites. With interesting characters, who have a slew of remarkable abilities, and a story line that will suck you right in, it's hard to pin point my favorite thing about this book.
But be forewarned, not everyone will survive in this new world inhabited by shifters and gods and the losses along the way will break your heart. I can't wait to see what the author has in store for the next book because we are left with quite a cliffhanger.
Cassandra MADEUP BookBlog
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this second book in the Dark Moon Shifters series! Having enjoyed the first book, I was eager to get stuck into this and see where the Author took the story, and I have to say I’m impressed!

I loved the way the Harem built, the way the Characters got to know one another, and the why and how of each person who became mated to Wren. Each decides to bond for a different reason, in their own time, and I loved that fact.

The story builds more on the world we have been introduced to, and
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Untamed is the second book in the Dark Moon Shifters series by Bella Jacobs. I highly recommend that you read the first book, Unleashed so you are caught up with Wren and her alpha mates. They synopsis explains it perfectly so I will make this quick.

Wren and the shifters she was destined to love are on the run. They need to prepare for the fight of their lives. Against Atlas. Enemy to all. Wren needs to know her powers. Her shifting abilities. How to fight. How to win. Her mates are there to bu
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Untamed is the second book in the Dark Moon Shifters series by the talented Bella Jacobs. I never knew paranormal could be this good. Bella has opened up a new world for me where I'm so immersed I can't hear people calling my name. Wren and her mates are in for the fight of their lives and the danger is coming at them from all sides. Who can they trust? Will they make it out? Wren has to form bonds with all four of her men in order for them to be strong enough to defeat the biggest enemy there i ...more
Tami Talbert
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Untamed is Book Two of Bella Jacobs’ Dark Moon Shifters Trilogy and is an exciting and fantastic continuation of this series. Wren’s connection with her four mates, Luke, Creedence, Kite and Dust, grows stronger as they work, train, fight and love together to try and protect the other shifters from the evil that hunts them all. Untamed is a magical journey replete with moments of danger as well as the sexy, hot and emotional connection shared between these intriguing and captivating characters a ...more
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

This is the second instalment of the series and cannot be read as a stand alone, nor would you want to. This series is epic and totally takes you along for the ride.

Wren and her harem of men have many talents and each time one of the completes the bonding process, Wren becomes that much more powerful and the love between them all helps strengthen them as a group.

Wren has a wonderful heart and the guys really do hel
Terri
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love this series. This is book 2 and the saga continues with Wren getting more comfortable with her shifter abilities and more familiar with her 4 handsome shifter partners. The struggle to determine who is friend and who is enemy continues but we get a better feel for how things are in this world and how they got that way. Each of the 4 protectors each have their own ways and they are slowly coming together for the greater good but there are struggles along the way. This series takes you to a f ...more
Nicole Allen
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bella does an amazing job developing the main characters, and bringing them to life. The plot lines in Unleashed and Untamed are both fast and action-packed. Each obstacle they face reveals just a little more of each characters’ backgrounds, giving insight to where they come from and how that influenced who they currently are, much like pulling layers off an onion. The characters continue to play off each other, slowly meshing together their disparate personalities to become something cohesive, ...more
Lauren
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read!!

Loved this book so much more than the first. There was so much information revealed and even though Atlas is a very powerful opponent to Wren and her mates, the elimination of Dr Hightower helped even out the playing field a little. During most of this book, I felt like too many odds were stacked against Wren but by the end of this book, I don’t feel the same. Even though it ended with a cliffhanger, the author created just enough hope for the reader.

The relationships with all of
Marybeth
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much! Bella sure knows how to suck you in with fantastic characters and an amazing story line! This is some incredibly imaginative and intriguing paranormal romance that has brought e back to my love of this genre! And did I mention Wren's 4 sexy mates? Each man brings something different and unique to the table in every way. It's a good thing Wren doesn't have to pick and choose because I don't know how she would. This is a sexy, intense action packed paranormal romantic s ...more
Treena
Mar 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
I really liked book 1, esp. the mystery-action aspect to the story. So I was excited to pick up this book. But I just never got that groove back and ended up not liking this one. Sorry.

I thought that the many different POV switches made, imo, transitions very jumpy/skippy. I also found myself rolling my eyes a lot at how sappy the romance angle became. Each time she mates with one of them it was an "I love you!"- "No, I love you more!" love-fest that was just not giving me feels. I think this i
Nicole Smith
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
This is the second installment in the series and just as good if not better. I'm hooked on this series. The action and suspense keeps me on the edge of my seat through out the whole book. This book will suck you right in and you won't come for air until you're done. Bella Jacobs did a bang up job writing the bad guys because they are evil! Along with the action there is a lot of swoon worthy romantic moments that will make your heart sigh. The ending of this one has me eagerly awaiting
Janice
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Untamed by Bella Jacobs (Jessie/Lili)

Wren - 5+++++ Stars

This storyline gives us Wren and her four shifter mates. This is the second book in the series, so if you haven't read the first book, I would definitely recommend you read that one first to get a baseline of all the characters and how they came into existence together. There is at least one more book in this series, so I am looking forward to that one to see what happens with Wren and her mates.

**********
**Honest review volunt
Claire
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-read-fiction
Really impressed with the writing. I highlighted more great turns of phrase in this book than I have in anything fiction I read all last year. I also really enjoy the premise of this adventure and the bad guy is cleverly done.
I also deeply appreciate that her love interests do not exhibit toxic behaviors. So many books with bad boy love interests include toxic abusive behaviors that the author has the main character accept as par for the course or exciting. I hate reinforcing toxicity as accept
S A M | The Book in Hand_
This book is marginally better than book one and I did finish it with a heavy dose of skim reading.

I’m not writing a huge review about this book as all the points from my first review still stand. Again the redeeming factor was that the characters, even Wren this time. I found her somewhat more relatable but not enough to love her.

I won’t be continuing this series, I did start the third book but then thought to myself if was a chore reading this book to completion so I’d rather not do that aga
Peggy Carney
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A must read

This book is a must read. This story brings toy along for the continuing journey of Wren and her 4 mates. With cornerthe fate of the world in their hands and danger around ever corner, these 5 shifters must learn to trust each other while learning their true feelings and discovering just what kind of people they really are. Dont hesitate, purchase this book because its worth it.
KS
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book has a little bit of everything!

So the harem gets more defined and Wren starts to come into her powers - the shapes she can shift into are pretty cool!

To be honest - it took me longer to get into this one than I expected. But at one particular point - I was like - dang - I really care about these people!

This book is full of fantasy, twists & turns & shifts that you won't see coming. It's an enjoyable series and I'm looking forward to see how Wren gets out of this mess (fingers crossed w
Izzy  Hix
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So much lovin’ and action

I love this series! This continuation is action packed and full of sexy moments. I can’t explain how attached you get to each of the characters. You can’t get comfortable in what you know but it is so fast paced that you don’t have to worry about no knowing for long.
Alicia A
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really Like It

This book was amazing and I look forward to book 3. There are so many twists and turns and definitely suspense at the end... if you’re looking for a book that does not end in suspense weight for the third book before reading this series because you will want more right away!!!
K
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dark

The evil in this is real, and so powerful. With so many possibilities of failure and only one with a happy future, I'm not sure how it'll come to be. Wren and the guys steal little moments of happiness in between running from all the bad guys after them. And that ending...hmmm...I hope the finale comes soon
Meagan
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Solid 4.5 stars

I’m really enjoying this series, the characters, and the world Jacobs has built. I like the unique spins on the supernatural, combined with the more well known tales on certain aspects. It’s a great combination that makes for an amazing story. I’ll definitely be continuing the series, I can’t wait to see what’s in store next for Wren and her mates.
Lucy
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

So much action, emotion, twist and turns. Wren has to train, be a savior and balance love life. So many plots and cliffhanger that I cant wait to see what happens finally with her mates
Jenn
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

So glad to be able to read the sequel and cannot wait for the third. Things left off in a bad state after book 1 and wren and her guys really have to dig deep to keep moving forward. Love, lust, betrayal and friendship are woven through the story.
Tiffany Copple
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars !!!!!
Bella Jacobs has pulled me in with this series . I am loving every second of it . I love all of the characters except the evil ones of course . my only complaint is I want more and more isn't out yet. Way to go Bella Jacobs.
Lost in Words
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
It feels like...

It feels like a soap opera or perhaps a rollercoaster. Every time one crisis occurs another isn't too far behind. This book is non stop love, intrigue, betrayal, and mystery. Prepared to be glued till the end when you are stuck on a rude cliffhanger!
Danielle Hudak
Jan 08, 2019 rated it liked it
I don’t mind books that switch point of views but I have a hard time keeping interest when there are several characters POV. I think I counted 7 but I feel like I’m missing 1? I lost count. I just feel that the book loses it flow by jumping from character to character.
Elizabeth Choi
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

This is a great Story! I couldn't out it down. Even the harem part was nice, ,(I usually skip over some of the raunchy stuff)
But this book was so much more, it was more like a true love,deep in your heart and soul book.
Rita Mason
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Noooo!!!!

Who decided clip hangers should be a thing?? Id like to find that person and throat punch em! Other than that, it waz great. Wonderful character devolopment. Story waa awesome and I'm impatiently waiting for book three.
SJ
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
The story continues with plenty of twists turns drama excitement and romance. The writer has weaved the story in an intricate plot where you don’t know what is going to happen next with some fantastic characters. I am looking forward to the next book

• Wolf's Calling (Wolves of Crimson Hollow, #2)
  • Unveiled (Divinity's Daughter, #2)
  • Thrown to the Wolf (Pack Heat, #3)
  • No Alpha (The Alpha Brothers, #1)
  • Maiming (To Tame a Shifter #3)
  • Desperate for Her Wolves (Hungry for Her Wolves, #3)
  • Pack's Queen (Wolves of Crimson Hollow, #3)
  • Longing for Her Wolves (Hungry for Her Wolves, #2)
  • No Claim (The Alpha Brothers, #2)
  • Pack War (Their Shifter Princess #2)
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Sustaining (To Tame a Shifter, #4)
  • Blood Cursed (The Witch's Rebels, #4)
  • Claiming (To Tame a Shifter #2)
  • Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)
  • Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
  • Hunt Little Wolf (Aurora Marelup #2)
Bella Jacobs loves pulse-pounding action, fantasy, and supernaturally high stakes, mixed with swoon-worthy romance and unforgettable heroes.

She adores trips to the dark side and can't wait to take you on her next adventure.

Dark Moon Shifters (3 books)
  • Unleashed (Dark Moon Shifters, #1)
  • Unbroken (Dark Moon Shifters, #3)

News & Interviews

“A bunny. I terror-shifted into a flop-eared rabbit over the sound of bottles being dropped into a bin. Worst. World saver. Ever.” 1 likes
“There’s music in the natural world if you listen hard enough.” 0 likes