Start by marking “The Spirit Watcher (Mythbound Book 3)” as Want to Read:
The Spirit Watcher (Mythbound Book 3)

The Spirit Watcher (Mythbound Book 3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Steve Remington is tired of people using him for their schemes. He has plans of his own: Rescuing the love of his life and winning a war in a foreign world.

Annabel Lee is trapped, stuck with a man she hates and a family whose only quest is power. She’s also harboring a dark secret, but how long can she keep it hidden?

Meanwhile, the people of Mythicus are in turmoil. One
Published December 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Spirit Watcher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spirit Watcher

Michelle
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! It’s been a wild ride since Steve still had his music studio and was oblivious to the fact there was a whole plane of mythics parallel to his world, and it only gets wilder in this 3rd book! I ended up binge reading this really fast because it was nonstop action/roller coaster twists and turns/”oh no!”s/shocking surprises, and I knew I’d never sleep the last night if I didn’t see how it ended. You never know which side of the war anyone is on until the last minute, which keeps you on your t ...more
Saundra Wright
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third Mythbound book, Spirit Watcher, is filled with action and adventure, as the characters straddle two worlds and must fight for the fate of both.

Steve escaped safely through the mirror with Aiden back to Terras, but Annabel got left behind. Now Steve’s safety doesn’t seem so important to him. How will he manage to get back to Mythicus to reunite with Annabel? What of Annabel’s wedding?

Unfortunately things are grim in Mythicus. Richard, Steve’s father has been ousted as Overseer. Annabel
Mary Brannian
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Spirit Watcher

Steve Remington is back: back on Mythicus. He intends to rescue Annabel from Tiberius, and the abhorrent marriage being forced upon her. But Fate has intervened, and Steve faces insurmountable obstacles to rescue and reclaim Annabel.

The mysterious entity, the Spirit Watcher, reveals to Steve that he is an integral part of the fate of Mythicus. However, with the prophecy comes a warning. Will Steve need that warning?

Dark and malevolent forces have arrayed themselves against St
Kaye
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ONE INTENSE EXPERIENCE!!!
Wow! Talk about hitting gold. Man, this is one exciting, heart pounding, pulse racing, adrenaline pumping, action packed, nailbiting, smooth flowing, page turning tale that's as riveting as it is captivating. All the drama, heartache, fear, anxiety, intrigue, ununcertainty, and suspense increases steadily as the tension spirals while the plot thickens. All the twists and turns, ups and downs, along with a few unexpected circumstances and unpredictable surprises around ev
Catherine Stratman
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW, what a ride!!

This series is outside my usual wheelhouse but I'm so glad I read it! The final (maybe??) installment of this story is so fast paced I just couldn't put it down! You never know who is on which side until the final conflict. The story is complete, more less, but it could continue on with all the main players and others we meet along the way. We find out some interesting history and meet new friends. This was a really fun series to read!

I received an ARC. This is my honest review