Start by marking “Jaguar's Mate (Crescent Moon, #8)” as Want to Read:
Jaguar's Mate (Crescent Moon, #8)

Jaguar's Mate

(Crescent Moon #8)

She’s not looking for a mate…

Sapphire is cursed. Every relationship she’s ever been in has ended poorly. So she’s sworn off relationships and is happy with her life. Until Eli comes along—a one-night stand that turned into two nights. When things got too intense, she did what she always did. She ran.

This time Eli isn’t letting Sapphire g
Published February 12th 2019 by KR Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Jaguar's Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jaguar's Mate

Nicola
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

Short and sweet review for a short and steamy novella.

description ...she was his. She just didn’t know it yet.”

Fast paced and entertaining, I can’t deny I’d have liked a bit more but with strong characters, plenty of romance and a splash of action, Jaguars’s Mate is the ideal read if you’re looking to fill an hour(ish).

Copy received via NetGalley for an honest and unbiased opinion.
description
Mindy Lou's Book Review
There is nothing better than one of Katie Reus's shifter mate stories, especially when the hero has to chase the heroine. I LOVE when a hero does the chasing. Another plus is that the heroine only did mild pushing away. She wasn't unreasonable and you don't have to wait long for her to realize Eli was worth the risk.

Key points in this book are: Jealous, possessive and protective hero that never felt like he was over the top with it. Strong heroine who was a great fighter but wasn't too alpha in
Sabrina
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
PRE-ORDER
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Jaguar's Mate was the first book I read in this series, and even though it's the eighth one in line, I thought it was a good introduction to these characters. We didn't see too many secondary characters, but there were a few appearances from ones that I think already have stories and those small glimpses were enough to intrigue me to want to go back and start this from the beginning.

As for the characters that the book focused on, I enjoyed both of them. Sapphire a
Claire Robinson
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 - "I could never be bored with you." Stars!

Another quick, sweet, and enjoyable instalment in the Crescent Moon series. This time Jaguar’s Mate gives us wolf-shifter; Sapphire and jaguar-shifter; Eli’s story.

"Can we just leave it at what it was and forget it ever happened..?"

"…There’s no way in hell I can forget what we did together."

What initially starts out as a two-night stand, quickly brings out all of Eli’s alpha mating instincts, something which sends commitment shy Sapphire running st
Leigh
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars, netgalley
Jaguar's Mate is book 8 in the Crescent Moon series and the first book I have read in this series. Eli and Sapphire meet one day and are immediately attracted to each other. They spend two wonderful days together until Sapphire runs off in the early morning hours. Fast forward one month until Eli tracks her down to a friends pack. Sapphire's friend Luna needs help getting her daughter away from an abusive mate and lucky for her Eli is available to help. I really liked Eli and Sapphire, although ...more
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Jaguar’s Mate by Katie Reus

Paranormal shifter romance novella from the Crescent Moon series. Can be read as a standalone.
Sapphire and Eli had a brief tryst but Sapphire is commitment shy so ran from the fear of getting attached. A friend in need has the pair in close confines on a rescue mission and those pheromones will not be ignored. Eli was willing to give Sapphire a little time and space to get used to him being around, but he knows she his mate.
A sexy romp ensues.
Eli is a strong wolf, k
Eva Millien
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The newest Crescent Moon series romance is an exciting and heated read that sets readers’ senses as well as imaginations aflame. Sapphire and Eli are bold and appealing characters that readers can easily connect to while become completely taken in by their story. The chemistry sizzles with volcanic heat and the relationship between them is quite rocky as their passion increases and sends Sapphire running from it. This makes a very entertaining courtship since Eli isn’t letting go of Sapphire wit ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Jaguar's Mate by Katie Reus is book 8 in the Crescent Moon Series. This is the story of Eli and Sapphire. I have read the previous book, but fee you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so. Sapphire and Eli had a hot two day encounter but Sapphire slipped out on the last morning. Now about a month later, Eli has tracked her down. Elie is working to find out why she ran from but also steps forward to help her friend. Ms. Reus books are always a page turner for me and this one was no ...more
JoRead
Cute, sexy, short second-chance story. It was one of those stories that once you start you cannot put down. Sapphire has had the worst kind of luck when it comes to men, thus has decided to keep Eli at arms length lest he falls pray to the curse.
As pretty much the rest of the stories in the series, this one was fast-paced and engaging. Sapphire was no damsel in distress and Eli understood that from the get go. If there is one thing I love about this author’s PNR is that her heroines hold their o
thewoollygeek
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nice quick read. Great standalone novella, quick, fun and great chemistry.
Alison
Three and a half stars.

When Sapphire hears that a friend's daughter is being abused by her mate she is all ready to go in a rescue the two of them from a wolf pack which is clearly failing in its duty to protect its members.The only problem is a shortage of pack-mates to help in her rescue which is when her alpha suggests his friend, Eli the Jaguar hunter. Sapphire and Eli had a one-night stand and she can't get him out of her head, the trouble is she is cursed when it comes to relationships, no
Carvanz
Audiobook: Narrator – Jeffrey Kafer
I’ve enjoyed pretty much everything I’ve listened to with this narrator and this audio was no exception. He has a smooth even voice that is perfect in every way. There may have been a time or two it fell a bit flat, overall it was another enjoyable listen.

I both read and listened to this book because holy heck, I love a novella that can provide a full novel feel. With Sapphire and Eli having met before, this book picks up with them reuniting at a time that Sap
Rosemary K
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sapphire has sworn off relationships. She’s been hurt too many times. She’s going to live on her terms. Until she meets Eli. She likes him too much. When she runs he follows. Their relationship crackles with tension. I enjoyed watching them spar with each other. I knew that when they went on a mission to rescue her friends that things would come to a head. I cared for both these characters. They are strong, fearless and caring. These shifters aren’t to be messed with. Katie Reus had written a st ...more
Liz
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jaguar’s Mate is a novella in the Crescent Moon shifter series and is a short, steamy but fast-paced novella featuring Sapphire, a wolf shifter with commitment issues and Eli, a jaguar shifting bounty hunter who isn’t about to take no for an answer from his mate.

What I love about these books is that it’s usually the heroine who is reluctant to commit while, although the hero is still all alpha, at the same time he isn’t pushy with it in the usual “me Tarzan, You Jane” type scenario . He’s willi
Maranda
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read a great deal of Paranormal novels but never one in this series by Katie Reus. Characters were well thought out as was the story line. Romance between Wolf Sapphire and her jaguar mate Eli. He knows she is his but she is afraid to commit. When they are forced on a lengthy journey to aid a wolf in another pack the Heat ignites for them. "A copy of this book was provided by KR Press LLC via Netgalley with no requirements for a review. Comments here are my honest opinion.
Jan 29, 2019 rated it liked it
ARC received for review

Another good book in this series. I enjoyed it, but it was over too quick and not a lot of meat to the story. Eli wasn't letting Sapphire get away, not that she fought too hard once she told him why she ran. Nice to see peeps from previous books.
Heather andrews
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eli is just a very sexy being, “you’re going to tell me why you ran out on me,” he murmured, his voice all sin and seduction." Eli is just a generous man, “I’ll come with you. And you can peek at the goods if you want.” I liked this book, I loved Eli.
Elizabeth Neal
**4.5 Stars**

Sapphire is cursed and she has the previous relationships to prove it. So, when she meets the man she knows is meant to be hers, she runs. Better to protect herself ahead of time, right? Except Eli refuses to let her go. He's fully aware she's his mate, and has a feeling she knows it too, but for some reason, she's scared of what fate has in store for them.

During a tense situation, one that involves her Sapphire's best friend, Luna, needing to escape her abusive mate, Eli proves his
A Klue
If you are a Katie Reus fan, you already know what you are in store for here, folks. She never fails to give us an alpha possessive, protective, good guy hero, who doesn’t give up until he gets his girl. If she’s new to you, the accurate synopsis alone should help you decide if this short but very graphically steamy, animal shifter novella is a good match for you.

Everything flowed along as expected and good triumphed over evil, after a bloody, fight to the death showdown that is.

Sapphire, the
Sandy S
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date Feburary 2, 2019

he’s not looking for a mate…

Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Paranormal Romance, particularly Shifter Romance is my first love in reading materials, I will freely admit to that. I happen to love a series that is longer, where we’ll meet up with old book friends occasionally and has an overall appeal that draws me back into that world time and time again. The Crescent Moon series by Savannah Stuart and Katie Reus does all of that and so much more.

JAGUAR’S MATE is a quick story with fast-paced action, two likable main characters
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Title: Jaguar’s Mate
Series: Crescent Moon Book #8
Stand Alone Title: yes
Author: Katie Reus
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Blurb: She’s not looking for a mate…

This time Eli isn’t letting Sapphire go witho
Gigi staub
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-author, arc
She’s not looking for a mate…

He’s not letting her get away…

This time Eli isn’t letting Sapphire go without a fight. When her friend needs help escaping an abusive situation, he steps up, no questions asked. It doesn’t matter
Carrie
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
This quick read is part of a larger series but can absolutely be read as a standalone novella. I’m not 100% sure I remember who anyone is most of the time, especially when there are a lot of side characters flying around in these worlds, and I didn’t lose anything from this book.

Sapphire has some baggage. Having dated a few people who, upon breaking up, immediately found their mates has left her with a bit of a complex. A byproduct of this is her determination to avoid long term relationships. E
ZETTER
Unlucky In Love!!!

Sapphire, a wolf shifter and the manager at the Crescent Moon Bar and Grill didn't have any luck when it came to the matters of the heart. All her relationships ended poorly, so she'd sworn off relationships and was extremely happy with her life. Then one day she met Eli and things got intimate between them. When things got to intense for her, she did what she always did. She ran.

Now she needed the help of the one man who'd ever made her feel completely alive, the same one she
Glittergirl
This is another great adventure in shifter pack adventures from Katie Reus. I loved the maturing of the love and trust between Sapphire and Eli during their journey and rescue. I have to say the actual rescue was easier than I expected and was a less than satisfying conflict. Not every story can be absolutely perfect. It's still a very enjoyable love story.

Sapphire is a long time member of the Kincaid Pack who manages their Crescent Moon Bar. She get a coded call from Luna her foster BFF that's
Teresa
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of Jaguar's Mate from KR Press, LLC and Net Galley in exchange for a voluntary and honest review.**

Jaguar's Mate by Katie Reus is the eighth book in her Crescent Moon series. I've read the first two books in the series and now this addition as a stand alone without any issues. However I have to say that I loved this one (so far) the best and give it all 5 stars. This is Eli and Sapphire's story for a second chance at romance.

Sapphire receives a call from her best friend Luna
Paula
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Katie Reus’ Jaguar's Mate is a short novella that takes place in the Crescent Moon shifter world. Jaguar’s mate just happens to be a wolf who is part of the Alabama pack. For a short book there is a constant change of setting from Alabama to Wyoming to Montana. Along the way several previous characters make an appearance. For those who have been reading the series that is a plus, for those who are reading it as a stand-alone, it is not a problem. The background of these characters is not necessa ...more
Kristi Hudecek-Ashwill
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sapphire and Eli had a two-night stand and went their separate ways. As luck would have it, Eli is a friend of Asher's who is left in charge while Grant, the pack Alpha, is gone. Sapphire has received an urgent call for help from her friend, Luna, whose daughter is in an abusive relationship and is pregnant. When she shows up at Asher's to ask for help, Eli is on the job. Nobody else is available. Sapphire takes who she can get and heads out with Eli to get to Wyoming to rescue Luna's daughter.

W
Maura
« previous 1 3 next »
Katie Reus is the New York Times, USA Today, & IndieReader bestselling author of the Red Stone Security series, the Moon Shifter series and the Deadly Ops series. She fell in love with romance at a young age thanks to books she pilfered from her mom's stash. Years later she loves reading romance almost as much as she loves writing it. However, she didn't always know she wanted to be a writer. ...more

Crescent Moon (8 books)
  • Taming the Alpha (Crescent Moon, #1)
  • Claiming His Mate (Crescent Moon, #2)
  • Tempting His Mate (Crescent Moon, #3)
  • Saving His Mate (Crescent Moon, #4)
  • To Catch His Mate (Crescent Moon, #5)
  • Falling For His Mate (Crescent Moon, #6)
  • Wolf's Mate (Crescent Moon, #7)