Start by marking “I Heart Hawaii (I Heart Series, Book 8)” as Want to Read:
I Heart Hawaii (I Heart Series, Book 8)

I Heart Hawaii

(I Heart #8)

The next hilarious novel in the I HEART series from international bestselling author, Lindsey Kelk.

Join Angela and Jenny in the series finale of the bestselling I Heart books, on the balmy beaches of Hawaii.

When Angela Clark’s best friend Jenny invites her to join a press trip to Hawaii, three days of sun, sea and sleep sounds like the perfect antidote to her crazed life.

Published May 30th 2019 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about I Heart Hawaii, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Heart Hawaii

Emer
'I heart Hawaii' is the eighth and final book in Lindsey Kelk's I Heart series... And it's simply perfection. It's exactly the kind of book and ending that any fan of the series would want. I laughed so much, I cried so much... I just loved it. I can't believe after all these years that the series has come to an end. It's been a fabulous journey with Angela, Jenny and co. These books have so much positivity within them. They're 100% a celebration of women and being your most authentic self. Abou ...more
Karen Whittard
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I heart Hawaii is the last book in this amazing series. I can’t believe that I started reading these books 10 years ago 😮😮. Where does the time go to.

In this fabulous series we have seen Angela, Jenny, Alex and the gang go through so much. We have journeyed to amazing places, we have seen Angela get her self into and out of many scraps, we have seen her face her worst enemy, dine with hotshot celebrities, work her way up in her career in journalism, we have shared, the tears, the laughter, the
Hannah
Easiest Five Stars I've given.

I've been waiting for this book and it did not disappoint. After finding it in the second supermarket I looked in, several hours later and book hangover (only a few hours sleep) I've finished the series. Many books I can put up and down easily but this was not one of them.

The books starts as it means to go on. Angela is still Angela even though she has grown over the ten years of being in New York. I love how the characters are all older but still so true to who t
Rachel Gilbey
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well if you have to end a much loved series, I can't think of a more perfect way for it to end. Although I feel like I've been through the wringer emotionally with this book, as there is to my mind are rather ominous prologue, where I was fearing bad things.

Thankfully my ability to predict what is going to happen in a book is rubbish as always, and I loved every single second of the book.

It was wonderful to be back with Angela and the gang, although I'm utterly bereft that we won't be getting
Agi
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, 2019-releases

Angela has just started her new job and has to leave her little Alice for the first time for so long. Sure, Alex is a great dad, but well, you know... mum is a mum, right? However, she's full of enthusiasm and actually happy to go out. Then Jenny invites her to a press trip to Hawaii and Angela is torn - it would be great to travel there with the whole gang, but what would Alex say? He says, go! She will miss her daughter but how can she miss on the opportunity of some free days paid trip to Haw
Simona
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Book provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review*

We are back with Angela, Jenn, and Alex, yay!!!

I love Lindsey Kelk’s books and especially her I Heart series, so I was really excited for this book, but also sad and didn’t want it to finish, because it’s the last one.

Angela Clark is still the same old Angela, but more mature and in a different stage of life. Alex and her are parents now and was fab to see them with little Alice, especially Alex I have to say. He is a fab characte
Emma S Rice
Apr 27, 2019 rated it liked it
I heart Hawaii review

I was really looking forward to reading the final installation of Angela’s life but actually turned the final page feeling a little disheartened.
I found Angela quite childish and frustrating throughout the series but found Kelk’s imagination too genius to put one of them down. I enjoyed the story but felt it could have ended quite happily with the previous book in the series, I Heart Forever.
It was annoying that the title gave away the whole premise of the book when Angel
Fabulous Book Fiend
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read this book and let me tell you, it did not let me down! This book was very much bittersweet because I knew it was going to be the last in the series but it was just full of cheerfully nostalgic moments as well as classic Jenny and Angela japes and it was just everything I wanted it to be and more!

Angela is very far removed from the person that we met in I heart New York. She is a married woman now with a daughter and a very different career plan from dating around New Yor
Hannah Clarke (Love Books Actually)
Book provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Wow wow wow! I am an emotional wreck. Months of preparing myself for the end but I still wasn't ready to say goodbye to Angela, Alex, Jenny and the gang.

This book was everything I wanted it to be and much more, with a clever prologue leaving me on the edge of my seat, past characters galore and even including a special guest cross over with another fab author... I won't tell but shut the front door what a fantastic surprise! From t
Siobhan
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kate
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fabulous finale and farewell to Angela, Jenny, Alex and the rest of the I Heart gang. In this, the eighth, in Kelk's I Heart Series, which started many moons ago with our heroine upping and moving to New York City after discovering her finance cheating on her. We find Angela and Alex now 'settled' in domestic bliss after the arrival of Baby Alice, of course this is Angela, she is a walking disaster zone ( I love her but she is) and now she is struggling to combine work, motherhood, friendships ...more
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As soon as Lindsey announced she was bringing another I Hear book out I was like YESSSSS I'm so excited.

Then she said it was going to be the last one and I was like NOOOO *sobs* *sniffles*

The I Heart gang.... I'm really going to miss them all.

Angela I want to be her when I grow up. In the first book I Heart New York she found out her then fiancé was cheating on her at her best friends wedding. So she left got on a plane and ended up in New York. It was the BEST thing she ever did. Because she m
Deepa
May 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I was very excited to get an advance copy of I Heart Hawaii. I have read every single book in the series, following the lives of Angela and Jenny, living vicariously through their exciting lives in New York. I have loved reading about the two girls and their madcap adventures, however at times I was left wondering whether this book was really needed. Though I enjoyed readng the book, sometimes it felt a bit stale and I missed the freshness of earlier books in the series.
Clara
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have never been disappointed by a Lindsey Kelk book and this one is no different. As much as i love this book it made me so sad to know that this was the last book in the series.

Angela really must be one of my favourite characters ever she is so normal and easy to relate to.

In this one Angela is now a mummy and when Jenny gives her the opportunity of jetting of with her to Hawaii she jumps at the chance. In true Angela style nothing goes to plan and we get a very enjoyable story in return!
Jenn Webley
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I know many of us feel so invested in Angela and friends, and to think this would all be over with this book was truly a saddening moment, but I knew that Lindsey would do it in style and we’d have fun and adventure in I heart Hawaii. As it comes to endings, I think this book gave us the perfect one, very emotional, like a rollercoaster of feelings. From the prologue, where I was pretty concerned and quite upset if I’m honest, to the final ‘The End,’ I heart H
Ellie (bookmadbarlow)
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun but rather bittersweet book for me, knowing that it is the last in a series I have really enjoyed and is the end of an era of reading for me.
We follow Angela on a 'work' trip to Hawaii along with Jenny et al and the usual mad capers ensue. We revisit other characters (some from her other series) and where their lives are now and we have the drama that goes along with Angela's everyday life. I found myself laughing aloud at certain moments and cringing at others.
Lindsey Kelk knows
Alex (Gadget Girl 71)
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really didn’t know what to expect with this book as I’ve never read any of the other books in the I heart series. There are seven other books before this one and you don’t need to read any of the others as it is a standalone. The book was enjoyable and had some really funny laugh out loud moments, that most women can associate with. This would be a great easy summer read that you must put on this years summer read list.

Angela Clark is classed as having it all, the sexy hansom husband who’s in
Nicola
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now if you’ve never read an ‘I heart.....’ book then I’m telling you now I cannot not give you spoilers. This story is the last chapter in the series. It is book 8 and the last in the series which has covered a span of 10 years so I will try not to give spoilers but due to generally progression through the series I can’t keep some things a secret. So if you don’t want to know anything about the series please turn away now. But for those of you tuned in and ready to find out what happens next the ...more
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Thank you to Harper Collins for my copies of this book. I have both a Netgalley copy and a paperback copy. I am a HUGE fan of Lindsey's work and Angela is one of my favourite characters of all time. So it was with great excitement and sadness that I started this final book of the I Heart Series.

We kick o
Eve beinguniquebooks
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow what a series and journey these books have now been! In this supposed finale to the series though again I hope not, we find Angela in her new job under Cici at her new company only leaving baby Alice with Alex so she can get back into her old life with a job.

However after Jenny offers her a trip to Hawaii, Alex has an accident and the MOB/mothers of Brooklyn group, a baby parent meet up exclusive elite group push Angela to join after they find out Alex is her husband she finds herself feelin
Steph ✨
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I ADORE Lindsey Kelk and her writing in general but especially the story of Angela Clarke, Jenny Lopez and the gang. It's been a beautiful story that has been a part of my life for a long time now and I Heart Hawaii is the eighth and final edition in the series.

I would normally start and finish an I Heart book in a day; however, it took me a good couple of weeks to get through this because I was resisting coming to the end. I know Lindsey's writing is amazing and I have ever faith in her that s
Kirsty Oughton
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I discovered Lindsey’s genius writing through this special ‘I Heart’ series years ago and I have actually lost count for how many times I’ve re read this series in between waiting for the next instalment.

What an exceptional way to end the I Heart series! I actually feel quite emotional finishing ‘I Heart Hawaii’ knowing there won’t be another book to follow on.

I love both Angela and Jenny equally but for very different reasons as they are both very unique characters. Whilst reading this story
Rosie
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I had never loved anything like I love this place. New York, New York, so good they named it twice. The city that never sleeps but always dreams.”
🌴
I can’t believe it’s over! I’m so sad! Ugh, I love this series so much and saying goodbye to all these beloved characters is a very emotional thing to do.
This book, unsurprisingly, was such a fun, hilarious, emotional ride. Angela is now a mum and has grown so much from when we first encountered her all those years ago in I Heart New York.
We have al
Kiah Williamson
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe it’s the end! But oh what a ride we’ve had, this book was everything I wanted it be and more! So much fun and adventure, so many mishaps and accidents and so many references to other books! Not to mention tess brookes, johnny Jefferson and billy buskin, my chick-lit loving heart couldn’t take it! I laughed out loud and had a little cry as well but I can honestly say this was the perfect ending. Lindsey will always be a go to author for me, I love her work and adore her as a perso ...more
Gill
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to miss the hare-brained antics of Angela & Jenny, they have much hilarity into my life since discovering the series 18 months ago. I love that this installment references some of the current forces in chick lit such as Louise Pentland and Giovanna Fletcher (either them or their characters), women supporting women is always great to see.
Christa
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
I actually thought the series had finished three books earlier, and then two books earlier and then I thought the previous book was the last one! But nope, Lindsey Kelk kept surprising me by writing another book in this series every once in a while.

And now the series has really finished. Not my favourite out of the bunch, but still a fun read like I've come to expect from Lindsey Kelk :)
Nicola Southall
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved all the I Heart books and I loved this one just as much and what a fabulous ending to the series..although I’m so sad it’s ended.
It’s a fun book following Angela and her friends on a trip to Hawaii. Nothing goes quite as expected, when does it ever? And you never know just what’s going to happen next.
This book made me laugh so much. Great characters that are so much fun. Easy to read. I couldn’t put the book down.
Absolutely loved it
Abbie Hooton
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am SO sad that this is the last one of Angela’s adventures, I think I am yet to relate to a character more than her, she’s is so clumsy and in-flustered just like me I love her! Although she gets things done more than me.
This is such a good ending to her series, although I feel it should never end and, the whole way through I felt fine..the first I heart to not make me cry. UNTIL 3/4 OF THE WAY THROUGH.
Just read it please!
Claire Riley
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I bloody loved this book and am now berating myself for not reading all the others in the I Heart series first. So, the plan is to wait a few months then rejoin Angela Clark right at the beginning...
Natasha  Zauscinski
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg... only got delivered to my kindle today and couldn’t put it down!! Read the full I heart series and I’m so sad to say goodbye to Alison, Alex, Jenny and all the other characters. ❤❤❤❤❤❤ ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Bestselling British author based in Los Angeles. Lover of books, watcher of wrestling, wearer of lipstick. Karaoke enthusiast and cat wrangler. Lindsey is the author of twelve novels, including the bestselling I Heart series, About a Girl, The Single Girl’s To-Do List and Always the Bridesmaid.

I Heart (8 books)
  • I Heart New York (I Heart, #1)
  • I Heart Hollywood (I Heart, #2)
  • I Heart Paris (I Heart, #3)
  • I Heart Vegas (I Heart, #4)
  • I Heart London (I Heart, #5)
  • I Heart Christmas (I Heart, #6)
  • I Heart Forever (I Heart Series, Book 7)