Start by marking “Snow Globe Travelers: Samuel's Legacy” as Want to Read:
Snow Globe Travelers: Samuel's Legacy

Snow Globe Travelers: Samuel's Legacy

A mysterious snow globe shop. A multiverse at war. And a stranded Austrian girl searching for her father.

In the heart of Vienna, twelve-year-old Sarah Ann Reisende wanders into a mysterious shop where snow globes double as portals to other worlds. After breaking the globe tethered to Earth, she discovers a cryptic note scribbled on the back of a photograph. The note links
ebook
Published April 30th 2019 by K.A. Cummins

To ask other readers questions about Snow Globe Travelers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snow Globe Travelers

Start your review of Snow Globe Travelers: Samuel's Legacy
J.M. Hackman
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've read portal fantasy, but I loved the unique premise this story offered.
Sarah Ann Reisende stumbles upon a small shop in Vienna that holds shelf upon shelf of snowglobes--all doorways to other universes! Within pages, Sarah's knee-deep in trouble and without any friendly adult supervision. (She handled it much better than I would have!) In her debut, Cummins offers the reader danger, mystery, and intrigue wrapped within a thrilling tale.
Jane
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, children-s
I love K.A. Cummins’ book Samuel’s Legacy. She has created a believable alternate universe and a magical way to enter that world. Most of the characters in this world are very similar to humans on earth but the word patterns of their speech are different but easy to follow and adapt to. The people encountered in the world of Elohi are much like humans you may encounter in our world - some are caring and some are mean. Cummins has also created some evil creatures and vividly describes them.
Pat Eroh
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome book for all ages! I work with kids and got this book in order to recommend it to the students. But I found, not surprising though considering my taste in reading, that I love this book. Incredibly unique with great characters and a compelling story, this gets a big recommendation from me to kids and adults alike.

Sarah Yung
Apr 26, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5 stars, rounded up because it's self-pub.

This is pretty fun and creative; I dug the concept of snow globes as modes of multiversal travel. Sarah's narration tends to skew old (“Vienna's bustling activity and graceful architecture echoed a lineage rooted in culture and gentility”), but the novel's fairly fast-paced and dialogue-heavy so it's not too objectionable.

Not really diverse at all (there's mention of dark hair and olive skin, and that's about it), but honestly, I'd rather have no rep t
Janeen Ippolito
Aug 17, 2019

• Into the Tall, Tall Grass
  • Hard Wired
  • Love Me for Who I Am, Vol. 1
  • My Dad is a Mad Scientist (The Adventures of Ubergirl #1)
  • Peng!: Action Sports Adventure
  • The Kinder Poison (The Kinder Poison, #1)
  • I Escaped The California Camp Fire
  • The Weirn Books, Vol. 1: Be Wary of the Silent Woods
  • The Eye of Zeus (Legends Of Olympus, #1)
  • You Say It First
  • Troublemakers
  • Lois Lane and the Friendship Challenge
  • You Deserve Each Other
  • Smooth
  • Scott Pilgrim, Volume 6: Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour
  • Scott Pilgrim, Volume 5: Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe (Scott Pilgrim, #5)
  • Scott Pilgrim, Volume 4: Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together
  • Scott Pilgrim, Volume 2: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
K.A. Cummins is an award-winning indie author. Her work has appeared on goHavok.com and she’s a former Lands Uncharted contributor.

K.A. Cummins lives in Alabama with her husband and their youngest son, whom she homeschools.