Start by marking “All He Needs (My Truth #1)” as Want to Read:
All He Needs (My Truth #1)

All He Needs

(My Truth #1)

When a former pro-snowboarder finds himself caught between two men who have stolen his heart, it takes heartbreak and a hit of reality for him to start believing love is truly all he needs.

I didn't think it'd turn out this way: my life story in a nutshell. Life, Karma, whatever—it was testing me. Pushing me to the limit of what I could endure and beyond.

But in the steami
Published February 9th 2019 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about All He Needs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All He Needs

☆ Todd
Feb 26, 2019 added it
Shelves: dnf, fuckery

Nope, nope, NOPE at 43% in.

Way too much monologue, not nearly enough dialogue.

Mental whiplash from when Caden was emotionally falling apart, then instead of trying to pull himself together (or one of the love interests consoling him), there are SEXY THOUGHTS from the person currently narrating.

Uhh, whut?

No, when someone's life is going to shit, SEXY TIMES are not the natural next thought.

It was weird and, after seeing that absurd, unrealistic pattern several times, sorry, I can't any more, so DN
Manfred
Feb 23, 2019 rated it liked it
The beginning of this story had me hooked immediately.
Caden, a professional snowboarder got thrown out of the competition after testing positive for doping. Before he returns to his sister in the States, he wants to visit some friends and by accident learns that his drug test was not random, but initiated by Mason, a friend he got a big crush on. Caden leaves devastated and doesn't even give Mason a chance to explain. Back home, his sister dies after giving birth, so suddenly instead of being an
Jenny Wood
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay, so, first things first, I did not read this blurb before I started reading it. I saw a guy with a baby, and thought, this is all I need… Hot guys with baby’s, they’re my kryptonite. However, I’m not a fan of menages, so I was a little hesitant when I found out that the story would be between Mason, Rick, and Caden. I’m telling you now, that if you, like me, don’t care for the trios… get over it! Lemme explain why.

Caden was a pro-snowboarder….which okay, I’m also not a fan of athlete’s or
Joyfully Jay
Feb 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

3 stars

All He Needs is billed as the first book in the My Truth series and for me that was misleading. The acknowledgements in the book state that Caden was a pivotal secondary character in a prior series from the author and that readers were asking for his story, as well as another installment into this world. I have not read any other books from this author. While there is exposition in this book to fill in some details, I felt like I was coming in at a disadvantage from
K.R. Phoenix
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 4+

Words can express how much I loved this book and its characters!!

I've been a fan of Ann for a while now and I'd have to say this is one of her best yet!
I fell completely in love with Caden, his men, and his family!

Now I have to say I loved Annalise! She was such a phenomenal character, so much spunk, and sass! She's the perfect little sister and best-friend to Caden. The tragedy that befalls Caden and his family is heartbreaking! - I'm not crying, your crying!!!
meep
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was a great addition to the whiteout series. I loved to see it was part of a series. While i am not overly into MMM this was done very tastefully and i was very happy with the outcome of this book. I cannot wait to read the next part.
Denise H.
* From Queenstown, New Zealand to Forida and back. Caden, pro-snowboarder, had troubles that he caused himself. He hated leaving, but his sister, Anna, in Forida needed him. Her baby was due, and he admired his sis, because she was a kick ass Army explosives expert, whose baby daddy was out of the picture. Keep your tissues handy, dear reader, because you'll need them at the beginning and the ending.

The guys Caden wanted, Mace, a trainer and Italian Rick, a helicopter pilot in Queenstown, had
Kim
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read this author before. This is a mmm contemporary story set in New Zealand and Florida. From such a tragic start, love finds a way. Caden, Mase and Ricky are beautiful together. I’ll read more from this author.
Cee Brown
•.•*)Tearjerker,.•*)
ღ✿•*with a happy ending
ღ✿•*

Did I ugly cry? Hell yes I did, with a side of "yes, you can"! I knew what to expect with the story line, but this one whipped me. I have seen death in all aspects being a nurse, and this was one of the hardest to face.

On top of losing his career through no fault but his own, Caden also faced losing friendships and his little sister. With her death, he became a father, struggling to survive. Until Mason, whom he had yet to forgive for his failures,
Jennie
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a heartbreaking, heart felt story of love, loss and friends with so many feels.
This story had great flow, pulling you into the lives of Caden, Ricky and Mason.
It keeps you wanting to see how it all works out for them.
I loved everything about this book.
Highly recommend.
R
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m, reviewed, sports
Caden’s life crashes all around him when he fails a drug test and loses his snowboarding career. When he finds out it was a friend that turned him in he’s crushed even further. Going home to help his pregnant sister was supposed to start a new life for him. Instead, his life totally bottoms out and he is overwhelmed. When Rick and Mason find out about his situation they come to his rescue.

In his dreams he has both Mason and Rick beside him, not even knowing if they want him the same way. When he
Jenn (not Lily)
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m-plus
I loved how each one of these three fell in love with the other two and then wasn't sure how to express that connection without hurting both of their beloveds. I definitely need to read more by this author -- such lovely writing!
Natosha Wilson
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is one of those books that has you tears and then in the end has you smiling because of how things turned out in the end. This is a book about three men. One everyone believes is straight and the other two have not been honest about their feelings that they have for the other. This is a book about grief. About loss. About finding love. About figuring out how to keep that love. About new beginnings. This book is one of those reads that will blow you away.

Caden is no stranger to loss. He
Kaila
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
very interesting story... the characters were fun and sexy.. it was a sweet story with a good plot. i really enjoyed it
Rachwithheadinabook
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a busy fast paced book, there is a lot going on, I unfortunately felt disconnected from the book and that is on me.
As it is well written, the storyline is great, the author wrote in such away that you will be tearing up at how low Caden's life devolves and smiling at the end when he gets his happy. I did have a slight issue with the fact that some time information seemed missing or assumed as things were resolved quickly with little discussion.
The characters are mostly likeable with a fe
Silkeeeeeereads
Mar 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Sweet

This is a cotton candy sweet story. That being said, the verbiage made the characters not ring true. The whole books was written as more a NZ type MC, when there were actually an American, a Brit and an Italian. So it threw it off enough that the it didn’t feel true.
Kirstin
Jan 30, 2019 rated it liked it
This story had so much in it and while it kept the pace moving and the storyline busy, I almost feel like it was too much happening and not enough feelings.

Caden has just lost everything. He's in New Zealand after just being kicked off the competitive snowboarding circuit for illegal drug use. His mother died not that long ago and he's got question marks when he looks to his future. In the meantime, he's headed home to Florida to be with his sister as she delivers her baby.

When tragedy strikes a
Ali
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review An Alisa Review:

Rating: 4 stars out of 5

This was my first story by this author and I was not disappointed. Caden is feeling lost after everything with his snowboarding career imploded and after his sister’s death he now feels like the whole world is on his shoulders. What he needs is some support but he gets so much more and finally his father mentally comes back.

Mace has never been with another man but can’t deny his feelings towards Rick and Caden an
Aisling Cooper
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on Behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blogs

All he needs is one of them books that has you in tears at points and with a massive smile on your face at the end. The book is centred around 3 men, one of them everyone believes is straight and the other 2 haven’t opened up about their feeling for each other. The book also contains scenes of grief & loss but also about finding love and new beginnings and how to keep the love they have been given.

Caden is used to loss. He lost his mum ve
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
All He Needs is the first book in the My Truth series, but features a couple of characters from the Unexpected series.

This has got to be one of the most emotional books I have read in a long time. I was crying by 21%, and it carried on throughout the story. Now, don't get me wrong. It's not all sad, in fact, it is also happy, contented, and extremely sexy. The part about Gracie having reflux caused me to wince in remembered empathy. I had that with all three of my babies, and I know how exhausti
Sarah Jones
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5* All He Needs is the first book in the My Truth series by Ann Grech. This book follows Caden though is told from Mason, Caden, and Rick’s POVs. Caden is a former pro-snowboarder who feels like he has hit rock bottom and can’t figure out what to do next. Mason is a former pro-snowboarding coach for one of Caden’s rivals and friend, Reef. Riccardo is a helicopter pilot in New Zealand with family in Italy.

Caden’s life has fallen apart and he decides to go home to support his sister when she gi
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

Caden's life has had its share of ups and downs. After finding out that one of the guys he is crushing on betrayed him, he hightails it to Florida to be with his sister while she gives birth. When his sister suddenly passes, he is now the sole provider of a baby girl. He reaches out to Rick and Mason, his crushes, and they end up flying from New Zealand to Florida to help him. Rick and Mason have already decided that they want to try and make a triad work, they just n
Kathy Wideman
This is the first book I have read by Ann and I loved it. This book has romance, drama, and more. If M/M isn’t your thing than this book definitely won’t be your thing because it’s M/M/M. I don’t think I have read a book yet that had three guys in a relationship. To me the times they were together was amazing. All three guys are different and bring something different to the relationship. Rick is out as liking both women and men, while Caden and Mace are not. Mason and Caden are both in the comp ...more
Amy Dufera
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ann Grech's All He Needs is phenomenal, as it's an emotional, heart-warming menage story.

It's a fantastic story where fate fixes everything and sets things up for these men. There's hurt, pain, grief, as well as love and survival.

After a series of tragic events for Caden, where everything that can go wrong goes wrong, he hits rock bottom. The two men he loves helps pick him up.

Each of the men are great characters, despite not being extremely developed. They fit perfectly, with Rick balancing th
Samantha Ortega
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
this novel had everything to please me. A MMM, with a baby.

I loved the beginning of this novel. And if I was afraid of a love triangle; I was quickly reassured, it is indeed a MMM. The characters are very endearing, especially Caden who is clearly the main character. We feel that it is a character who has suffered a lot and will still go through a lot of trial in this novel.

Besides, his relationship with Ricki and Mace will really be vital to him and help him move forward. I really liked the bir
Tanya
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tissues!!!! you will need tissues!!!!

The first part of this book is so heart wrenching I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it through to Caden getting his HEA. Although it's not needed to read about this 3 from their appearances in other books, I haven't read them so I am not sure if their previous interactions we read about in this book would make it even better or not.

We don't see their "friendship" develop. We begin the story with them already staying with each other and ignoring the sexual att
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex - 3.5 / 5
How explicit - 4 / 5
Romance - 4.5 / 5
OVERALL - 4.5 / 5

All He Needs is the first book in the ‘My Truth’ series from author Ann Grech.  It tells the story of Caden Lambert who was a professional snowboarder.  He recently was forced to quit after testing positive for marijuana. Caden plans on heading home to help his sister who is 9 months pregnant.  Before he leaves, Caden visits his friends Mason and Riccardo in Queenstown, NZ.  The chemistry between the three is off the ch
Xanthe
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a highly enjoyable mmm romance. We read mostly from Caden's POV, especially in the beginning, but also from Mason and Riccardo which I think helps to give the reader more understanding into the characters and how they all feel in regards to each other and the story line that they're involved with.
Ann thoroughly packs a punch to the emotions so be sure to have some tissues ready. It's so very well written that you can't help but be pulled into Caden's world as he's experiencing such highs
Lisa
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, this book torn me apart and put me back together again with the raw emotion. This beginning had me in floods of tears.

Caden's choices after losing his mother led him to losing his career as a pro-snowboarder. Struggling with feelings for two of his friends, he decides to take a chance to find out Mason is the reason his career to an end. He runs back home to his sister to support her after giving birth only to be struck by another tragedy. Tissues at the ready. When Mason and Ricky,
Dixiecowgirl
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful m/m/m/ story of how love can heal and give life renewed purpose. This is an emotion and heartfelt journey to understanding each other and finding the healing power of love in our darkest hour. The first half of this story broke my heart as Camden experienced really painful losses. I really liked all the MC's and how the found their way to each other.

This Triad is made up of three really good guys who learn to express their love and build a life. Caden, Rick, and Mace will hold your h
« previous 1 3 next »
By day Ann Grech lives in the corporate world and can be found sitting behind a desk typing away at reports and papers or lecturing to a room full of students. She graduated with a PhD in 2016 and is now an over-qualified nerd. Glasses, briefcase, high heels and a pencil skirt, she’s got the librarian look nailed too. If only they knew! She swears like a sailor, so that’s got to be a hint. The oth ...more

My Truth (2 books)
  • In Safe Arms (My Truth, #2)