Start by marking “Worlds Apart: A Survival Story Yet Untold (Book Five of the What's Left of My World Series)” as Want to Read:

Worlds Apart: A Survival Story Yet Untold

(What's Left of My World #5)

Alan Russell thought about his family night and day. They didnt just mean the world to him, they were his world. As a devoted husband and father, his sole purpose was to love, support, and protect them. Yet Alan had gone a step further, doing everything in his power to ensure his familys survival in what he believed would become a perilous and uncertain future.

On the day

Published December 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Worlds Apart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worlds Apart

Start your review of Worlds Apart: A Survival Story Yet Untold (Book Five of the What's Left of My World Series)
Dennis Reynolds
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best series I've read in a long time!

I started with book 1, What's left of my world, continued thru the rest of the series (2, This we will defend, 3, We won't go quietly, 4, Divided we stand, then book 5, Worlds Apart) Book 5 really does tie things together. We finally meet Alan "in person" and find out why he's been missing. Greatly written C.A. Rudolph ! I can't wait for the next in the series. I read the first 5 books in 3 days ! I couldn't stop, couldn't put the Kindle down ! I really
Chessy The Cat
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alan Russell has done his best to prepare his family for any possible apocalyptic events. When his worst fears come true he is far trapped far away from them. Unbeknownst to him, his family has followed his plan. Now, it is time for him to try and find them.

Rudolphs fifth novel in the What's Left of My World Series, Worlds Apart: A Survival Story Yet Untold provides us with insight as to what happened to Alan. The first four books in the series have followed his family, more specifically his
Mrs LB
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Addt'l family

For some reason, I was thinking that this was the last book for this series. Luckily, I was misinformed.
Initially, I was dreading the start of this book because of how much time they'd have to cover but it was done like the previous books and brilliantly so. We got the bones of the story and small details without having to waste chapters rehashing. Alan's traveling companions will make for an interesting new addition to the bunch in the valley although it seems that reunion may
Cyndi Marie ☆★Audiobook Addict★☆
🎧 Audio Review 🎧

Yes!!! This is exactly what I was hoping it would be! I loved getting to see what happened to Allen and I really liked all the new characters. This book left me wanting so much more of this series. I missed the original cast but I know we will get back to them eventually. Whenever Allen was in the last books as "the past" he was a little preachy and I really worried this book would be that way but it was not. Jade is now in my top favorite characters list. I love a badass with a
Geryl D Gilbert
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another good installment in the saga!

I was somewhat disappointed that this book was not about Lauren but the characters definitely grow on you. It is a wonderful tale and fits nicely with the other series of books. I strongly recommend the whole series if you are in any way interested in what could at some point become reality in this modern-day America . I'm glad the adventures of the Russell family and their friends will continue and I look forward to the next book.
Cherye Elliott
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
World's Apart

When I get younger, I want to be Jade.

So....we finally found our what happened to Lauren's Dad. Even best laid plans have bumps. All we can do is stand up and move one step at a time. Alan is a good man. This story could have definitely taken us in a different direction and I am glad he took the high moral ground. Countdown to Spring when the next book comes out.

Fav quote: You were a prepperon the verge of being a fanatic.
William Dunshie
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional

One of the best series of books of the post apolocryptic genre I've read. A good basic plot & story that's carried through the series in an almost seamless manner. Good knowledge of weapons without going the "gunsmith" route. 'Only thing I didn't think was sound writing is that this book had absolutely no tie-in or even mention of Lauren's activities, or the communities.
Read Book 1; I think you'll end up reading the series.
Donna McLeod
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
I cannot believe it! I patiently waded through all of the books in this series so that I could get the resolution of the previous books. Why add a plot when you have no intention of finishing it. And how many books will out take to get to a real ending to the story. I don't need a happy ending. I'd just like to know the outcome of MANY of the characters that were in new situations. I'm very frustrated.
Ronald D. Kline
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good enough

This volume just wasnt as good as those that came before but it was good enough. I found that it didnt keep my attention like the others and as a result took me nearly twice as long to read. All that being said it was still good enough for me to now want to read volume 6 to see what comes next.
Vickii Bendit
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank God I decided to stay up for this!!!

Wowzer! We Finally have the story of Alan, Laurens dad!!! Im not going to give any spoilers, but let me say C. A. Rudolph has outdone himself with this, the 5th installment of his series. Kudos to you, Mr. Rudolph!! And keep writing. I cant wait to read the next installment of this series!
C.M. Rutherford
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The fifth book of the series does not disappoint. Finally we hear Alan Russell's story. He spent years planning and preparing for a catastrophic event. He ultimately was not there for his family when it finally occurred. Now we hear his story and the events that kept him separated from his family. Great dystopian series. I highly recommend this to fans of the genre.
skip pierce
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read.

Rudolph has it right, no matter who your family is the need to protect them, and let them know how much they mean to you is what we should do. Even though, there is nothing left in Alan last world he knew in his heart not to stop. Can't wait for his next journey. A great read.
PJ Lea
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alan's story.

I'm pleased that we have finally been told what happened to Alan while his family have struggled with their survival in the previous four books.
Parts of it resonated with me, the fear of never seeing your loved ones again.
This is a tale of how precious family is and what a difference one man can make to other people's lives.
Vicky Rowe
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

Well, that filled in a lot. But what about the folks at Hill Camp, will we know how they fare: and omg, seriously, November? Ill just have to read them all again before then....

Keep me coming, and for the gods sakes, write faster!
Deborah Foster
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait to read the next book, indivisible.

I was wondering what was going on at first. It was like it was an after thought writing about Alan. It was a fast reading book and very enjoyable. Will be waiting to read the next in the series.
Tyler
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING BOOK!!!

This story was amazing and truly makes you feel like your in Alan Russels shoes and has you rooting for him to get home. I found myself thinking of how I want to be just like Alan in my life.
Craig D Orzel, Sr
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Holy cow. What a great addition to the series. I can't wait for the next book. I am so glad that I discovered your books. The way you are writing this series this could go on for years. Can't wait for the next one.

Charlene
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Another great book in this series. Im glad we got Alans story. I cant wait for the next book in this series. I would recommend this book and all the other books by this author.
Alan Lee Jennings
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alan

Wow after such long wait and much teasing what an amazing book. I have read all the other books in this series all are 5 stars. And thank you so much for listening to us fans for wanting this book glad you take the time to hear our thoughts on books.
Sandra L.
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

It was an unexpected continuation of the story line. Loved seeing everything from Alans point of view and having a lot of the gaps of the story filled in. Loved this book.
Cherie Moore
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

Great book! Didn't want to put it down. Answered a lot of questions and raised even more...C R Rudolph hit it out of the park with this one. Can't wait for the next episode to see where the new cast of characters go from here and make it home!
Elizabeth McDaniel
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG

OMG I didnt think this series could get any better and then this. I love these new characters that are helping Alan. This is the most awesome series. Hurry and write some more !!!!
Earl
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Most excellent

This novel could easily stand alone as a heart grabbing adventure, but I highly recommend reading the rest of the series first.
Barbara Bonner-wells
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Thank you for starting on the other side of the story. Great job on developing the new characters . Gee now to wait for summer!!!
Eula Bustle Nolan
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Want more! Im invested in this family, come on CA we need to knock this out! ...more
Brigitt
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

At first disappointed, but the more I read the better it got. Intriguing story. Can't wait to read the next one
Casey G
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved hearing Alans side

Can't wait for the next book been busy reading this series! Couldnt put the books down! I love this series.
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alan

Loved that this book gave us Alan's story. I can't wait to read how this entire story plays out. Love the new characters!!
Tanya Hall
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read!

I truly enjoyed this series. Can not wait for the next book. I want to see Allen reunited with his family. Ill be waiting!
Seth Janisse
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing tale!

As always I thoroughly enjoyed this one, and can hardly wait for your next release this summer! Keep up the great work!

• Hunted (Days of Want #2)
  • Run Like the Wind (SHTF, #3)
  • All Dark (Still Surviving #2)
  • Masters of Mayhem (The Mad Mick #2)
  • Turmoil (Days of Want #3)
  • The Ranch: A Legacy of Violence (The Legacy Series Book 2)
  • Turbulent (Days of Want #1)
  • Fight Like a Man (SHTF, #1)
  • Compound Fracture (Locker Nine #3)
  • Archie's Heart: A War Story
  • The Mad Mick (The Mad Mick #1)
  • Darkest Days (Still Surviving #3)
  • All That Survives (Lone Survivor #2)
  • Shoot Like a Girl (SHTF, #2)
  • Retribution (Charlie's Requiem, #4)
  • All That Escapes (Lone Survivor #3)
  • Uprising (Days of Want #4)
  • All That Remains (Lone Survivor #1)

What's Left of My World (6 books)
  • What's Left of My World: A Story of a Family's Survival
  • This We Will Defend: The Continuing Story of a Family's Survival (Book Two of the What's Left of My World Series)
  • We Won't Go Quietly: A Family's Struggle to Survive in a World Devolved (Book Three of the What's Left of My World Series)
  • Divided We Stand (What's Left of My World Book 4)
  • INDIVISIBLE: Book Six of the What's Left of My World Series