Start by marking “Family in a Snowstorm (Snow Globes, #2)” as Want to Read:
Family in a Snowstorm (Snow Globes, #2)

Family in a Snowstorm

(Snow Globes #2)

Last Christmas, Daniel Wu found a place to call home with Jeff and his adopted daughter Abby. A year later, they confirm his place in their family with a surprising and warm gift. However, when Abby’s biological father returns making demands, Daniel’s happiness is threatened.

With the worsening weather, a much more urgent problem arises when Abby goes missing. Will Daniel a
ebook
Published December 3rd 2018 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Family in a Snowstorm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family in a Snowstorm

Start your review of Family in a Snowstorm (Snow Globes, #2)
Minerva
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another sweet Christmas story, although this one contains just a little more angst than its prequel "Home in a Snowstorm". Abby continues to be just as charming and Jeff and Daniel are doing well in their established relationship, but then Abby's birth father shows up and shatters the peace. I love how this moment of shattering was reflected in the writing style: at first it was dreamy, reminiscent, and the reader was mainly following what happened inside Daniel's head, following his train of th ...more
Tessa
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A good wintery read, and it's great to see more of these characters, more insight into their lives and persons ^^
Len Evans Jr
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas, owned
I had some doubts early on that this sequel was gonna be more about angst and drama, than about love and family. I am happy to say that I was wrong... This sequel was just as good as the first novella. All I can say is that I hope next year we get another installment where we get to check in on this family two years on. I loved the way the author managed to work so much hunor into this story which definitely lightened the mood even when things were not perfect. Another awesome chapter in Jeff, D ...more
Lillian Francis
I hadn't read the first book so I was coming at this not knowing any of the characters of the previous situation. The author did a great job of providing just enough information to follow the story and read it as a standalone.
Sweet, snowed in Christmas story with a hint of angst.
Ana
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
That was such a fitting title. I liked this book so much. I’m, only now, realizing this was a sequel. I guess I would like it even more if I read the previous book, maybe knowing a bit more the main characters. But, as it was my experience, it works fine as a stand-alone.

All the characters were interesting. I liked Daniel the most, he was a little bossy sometimes, but I like him. The plot was really good. It wasn't too complex because it is a short read, but it was interesting enough to make una
Jennifer Shanahan
Nov 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-giveaways
After I got this from NG, I read the first book in the series so I was ready for this one. Both of the books are really short. But sweet. in the first one, Daniel and Jeff fall in love in like 10 pages & then start dating and move in together in like 10 more. In #2, Family in a Snowstorm, they are establishing themselves as a family along with Jeff's niece Abby. Abby's bio father shows up and threatens the life they have built together. The book is super short so the situation is resolved very q ...more
Anita
Another super cute holiday story that completes the story of Daniel, Jeff and Abby whom we met in Home in a Snowstorm. Really liked the way Nick was handled. This is only the second book I've read by this author and look forward to finding others on her backlist.
Amy Aelleah
Dec 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Sweet and cute and fluffy. While it might not have been exactly for me, I love that the crisis of this book had nothing to do with the romance. Daniel and Jeff are solid and it shows and that was so nice. (The synopsis is a bit misleading. Or you have to read between the lines. Or something.)
Anja
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ava-kelly
The perfect sequel to "Home in a Snowstorm".
We see more of the characters and their personalities.
I hope there will be another book in this series in the future.
LeafLet69

• The Christmas I Know
  • Marriage of Unconvenience
  • Holiday Lights
  • Company for Christmas
  • Once in a Snowstorm (Nortown, #1)
  • Winter Wonderland (International Relations, #2)
  • Fated (Alex Verus, #1)
  • Hunting Season (The Twenty-Sided Sorceress, #4)
  • Cursed (Alex Verus, #2)
  • The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries, #1)
  • The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #2)
  • Pack of Lies (The Twenty-Sided Sorceress #3)
  • Murder of Crows (The Twenty-Sided Sorceress, #2)
  • A Duke by Default (Reluctant Royals, #2)
  • The Ghosts of Stanton Hall
Ava Kelly is an engineer with a deep passion for stories. Whether reading, watching, or writing them, Ava has always been surrounded by tales of all genres. Their goal is to bring more stories to life, especially those of friendship and compassion, those dedicated to trope subversion, those that give the void a voice, and those that spawn worlds of their own.

Snow Globes (3 books)
  • Home in a Snowstorm (Snow Globes, #1)
  • Snowdrop in a Storm (Snow Globes #3)