Start by marking “Little x” as Want to Read:
Little x

Little x

(A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance #2)

Malmö, Sweden, 1996

Sofie Andersson is a dyslectic born under the star sign Aries, who drives the local buses for a living. Her hobbies include knitting terrible hats and intermittent lesbianism. This December she is on the point of moving into her first flat of her own, figuring out her place in the world, when an instant attraction to a handsome stranger leads her to ques
ebook
Published December 3rd 2018 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Little x, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little x

Joc
While on her bus route, 21-year-old Sofie Andersson sees a really handsome young man and finds herself inexplicably attracted to him. Later, her confusion still in full effect, she’s staring at herself in the mirror: “You’re totally gay.”

Set in Malmö, Sweden in 1996, this as a really sweet, humorous and slightly poignant story about a young woman on the brink of independence. She has a job, is just moving into her first place, a supportive friend, an insightful mother and a complicated relations
Ana
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was such a lovely story. This was a new to me author, but I’m certainly planning to read more of her work after how cute this was.

I liked the main characters a lot. I loved the little details between them. The moments they shared together were sweet. The plot is enjoyable. I liked the writing style, It was so easy to read. I also liked the fact that none of the main characters really fit the role society would expect from them and it didn’t seem to bother them. They live their lives happy an
Best Lesfic Reviews
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-teen-mcs
This is an adorable little novella set in Sweden. Writing short stories is an art by itself and Holst has done a brilliant turn with this Christmassy little work.

Read the full review @ https://www.bestlesficreviews.com/201...
Tessa
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I say this with almost every short story/novella I read, but I want more! The character building was very nice, interesting personalities too and it made me want to read more about them ^^ (While it was no problem to read this as a standalone, I guess this means I will need to buy part one of the series too, since I bought this one without realising it was a part two and I do want more of it :D )
Jess
This book was provided for free by the publisher and Love Bytes in exchange for an honest review.

This review was first posted to Love Bytes: LGBTQ Book Reviews. It has been slightly edited here for content.

I really liked Candlelight Kisses, the first book in this little series about a group of queer rebels in 1990’s Sweden. It felt authentic and grounded in a very particular time and place. I can’t say I clicked with these characters as much as I did with the ones from the previous book, but it’
Beth Younge
This was a cute queer romance. I've never read a book with a non-binary character and I really liked Roz as a character. The romance was sweet and I liked how there was a strong familial connection between Fiffi, her sister and her mum. The misgendering was dealt with really well and it was good to see the correction being instant. A cute, wintry romance.

I received this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Heather Bennett
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Little X is a short but nice story. Good characters and well written. I enjoyed the story and would read more from this author.
Kazen
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
I picked up this story because it's from a LGBTQIA+ publisher that I love and because it's an f/nb romance. How often do you see that? It's a short story so I won't say much beyond the jacket copy.

The good:

- The author is LGBTQIA+, and I think this is the first romance I've read with an intersex protagonist.

- Roz is misgendered often, being addressed as he when they use they/them pronouns, but it's usually corrected quickly on the page.

- The story is set in Sweden in 1996, something I haven't se
Sofia Löfberg
May 24, 2019
E.G. Jönsson
Dec 24, 2018
Elna Holst
Nov 23, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathy Salt
Apr 20, 2019
Class Julie
May 07, 2019
Ann
Jul 15, 2019
Often quirky, always queer, Elna Holst is an unapologetic genre bender who writes anything from lesbian lust and love stories to the odd existentialist horror piece. Find her on Instagram (@elnaholstwrites) or Goodreads (yes, you're right here).

A Tinsel and Spruce Needles Romance (2 books)
  • Candlelight Kisses