Start by marking “The Vows We Break” as Want to Read:
The Vows We Break

The Vows We Break

(Unconditional #2)

The divorce was just the beginning. . .

Kimera Davis had a plan to jump start her life and land on easy street. But a disastrous marriage has her making amends and picking up the pieces. It's a struggle to balance her new responsibilities and her ex, who keeps pressuring her for another chance. All of this has her family scandalized, and with her minister father's health
Published July 30th 2019 by Dafina Books

To ask other readers questions about The Vows We Break, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vows We Break

Kelsie
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley-read
The Vows We Break is book two in Briana Cole’s Unconditional series. Ms. Cole is still approaching familial and romantic relationships from a fresh viewpoint and does not disappoint in this continuation of her urban romance series.

Kimera Davis is still up to her old tricks, lying and deceiving, in order to make a fast dollar. Her manipulations are putting a strain on all her relationships. Her games are proving to have serious, dangerous consequences.

Cole continues to test the bonds of love an
Shannan Harper
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
In the Sequel to The Wives we Play, Kimera is still messy. There are still secrets, lies and mayhem. Kimera still hasn't learn her lesson, and someone close to her unfortunately will pay the ultimate price for that. I truly felt sorry for some of the other characters that have to come in contact with her. The ending left with a lot of questions, the sad part is that the next book won't be released until Feburary of 2020, and I hate it when it happens like that.

Thanks to NetGalley and Kensington
Marion Jones
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Briana Cole’s The Vows We Break drew me in from the very beginning. I did not realize that this was the second book in a series, but that did not stand in the way of me continuing this read. I am now in the process of reading the first book in the series, by the way. Let me tell you, this book will definitely keep you on your toes. And the ending? Well, it will catch you by surprise. Kimera Davis has made some questionable decisions in her life. In the end, though, all she wants is to be with th ...more
Erica
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Affectionately known as Kimmy, Kimera Davis thought her divorce from Leo Owusu sealed the vault holding a past she so wanted to forget. Riddled with faked deaths, lies, debauchery, and family scandals, each memory of what that vault contained seared through her very soul. But...the vault was never sealed.

Intersecting with the plot and ending of The Wives We Play (book 1), The Vows We Break explored the demise of Kimmy's 'love partner' relationship with Leo Owusu, while dangling the possible resu
Michelle Lindo-Rice
Jun 23, 2019 rated it liked it
This is my first read by Briana Cole. I didn't realize when I started The Vows We Break that it was a part of a series, so it can be read as a standalone. This was a different read for me. What a twisted tale. I was not prepared for that ending. All I can say is be prepared to go around the roller coaster ride several times.
Thank you #NetGalley for this read.
Tanisha Williams
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing!! Twist that you least expect. You have to sacrifice at times!!! It should be a part three!!! I enjoyed it
Stacey
I went straight into this from book 1. Kimera still got on my nerves and for some reason this one didn't hold me like the 1st. Not sure if I will continue to book 3.
Tonya Johnson