Start by marking “Hungry For More” as Want to Read:
Hungry For More

Hungry For More

Sage Carter has spent her whole life surrounded by her family that treats her like a child. When she finally decides to live life on her own, it’s still under the shelter of her brother's apartment. But the day before Thanksgiving, his business partner comes to visit and just so happens to find her in the kitchen…in her underwear. Can she make it through the holiday withou ...more
Published November 14th 2018

Alexa Riley
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
She's LIVE!!!

Bookloverme
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's a really nice holiday story. I loved that he never let her pushed him away and that he only has eyes on her. They're so cute together.

The story is about Jensen and Sage.

Her family's overprotective of her after what happened to her in the past. She's now living at her brother's place and his best friend and business partner, Jensen, is coming over to celebrate Thanksgiving with their family.

He has no family and had gotten used to being alone. Brian, Sage's brother invited him for the weeke
Floripiquita
Más rápido todo, imposible. Las que odian el instalove deberían huir despavoridas.
Alex ☣ Deranged KittyCat ☣
Hungry for More is a nice, quick, insta-love romance to get you into the season's spirit.

it tells the story of Sage and Jensen. She is a curvy virgin with a troubled past, while he is a rich caveman with a troubled past. And they match perfectly together. And this could have been an amazing book, if it were longer, and we were given more details about the main characters' pasts. Don't get me wrong. I know what I get when I choose Alexa Riley, and I love the duo. It's just that Hungry for More a
♡Tonya♡
A cute little Thanksgiving treat from Alexa Riley. What we have come to adore about this duo is the devoted alpha and safe stories. This was no exception! I will say that there seems to be an epidemic in books lately of skanky waitresses making passes at people....
Can't wait to see what they cook up for Brian!

-no cheating
-no violence
-no om drama
-OW drama- nasty waitress was putting the moves on the hero.
-safe - neither with others after meeting
-good epilogue 2 months and then 5 years later (w
Sophia Triad
A sweet smut short story that takes place at Thanksgiving.

Jensen is invited at his business partner’s home for Thanksgiving. He hates this day and he is not happy about this invitation until he meets Sage, his partner’s sister. One look and he is a goner. Sage likes Jensen but she is clueless about men and she is too sheltered after a brutal attack when she was younger.

Expect lots of smut, breeding attitude, festive cookies but not much turkey.
A curvy sweet heroine and a Neanderthal possessive
Jenny
Nov 16, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: steamy
Typical Alexa Riley. No plot just a short and hot novella.
Nova
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a perfect holiday treat. These books are always the perfect length and with a feisty female heroine and a possessive alpha male they are the thing we all love to read.

Sage is finally trying to live her life after its been on hold for the past few years. Her family went on over protective mode but now that she is living with her brother she finally has the feedom she has been craving. That is until she walks into Jensen and all she is wearing is her underwear. She tries fighting her feel
Neringa Neringiukas
It's great story for a quick read. HforM is dirty, insta, with obsessive cavemen hero, who can't keep his hands of his girl, no matter where they are.
Chitra *CJ*
"Hungry For More" is the story of Sage and Jensen.

A sweet Thanksgiving novella by AR with a virgin curvy h who has an overprotective family and loves baking, an orphan hero who's her brother's best friend, a chance meeting in an underwear, loads of dirty talk and sneaky (almost) sex scenes, saccharine obsession, insta love, HEA with detailed epilogues.

The only thing Im glad that was new in this one was the slight almost taboo element, but then the sugar took over again.
That being said, love the
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Alexa Riley Fans, InstaLove, Romance
4 And My Addition Continues Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
Yes, the title of this review is TMI but I am willing to own up to an AR sort of addition. Not every story is a total winner for me but every once in a while, this duo does more of a sweet, naughty, sexy story. They will flesh out the characters and give them a more meaningful backstory before all the sexy times begin. There will always be insta-love, that's a given...but with some of their stories, they are naughty, sexy and just a little mo
Judith
Me gusto su comienzo y como narran los personajes sus vidas detalladamente. Un insta-love que ocurre en tres días, se reúnen y al día siguiente no pueden vivir uno sin el otro.🤔 Pero tiene todas las partes esenciales.😊

⚜Rate:★★★✩✩
Kate
1/5 stars

This book wouldn't have been so bad if the characters wouldn't have proclaimed their love, gotten engaged, had unprotected sex (and talked about getting pregnant) two days after knowing each other. Also, the writing was just bad. Some of my favorite quotes are:

"You're going to make me lose my nut"

"Goddamn I'm going to have to fight to not get you pregnant"

And my favorite: grammatical errors in published works.
"I help clean the dinner table and brought in coffee while we all relax"

I kno
Elizabeth Neal
Sage is an adult, though you wouldn't know it by the way her family treats her. It's not that they see her as a child, but, due to an almost fatal attack years before, they're understandably overprotective. Of course, when she finally stands her ground and gets her own place, it's in her brother's penthouse, not that he's home a lot. One step at a time. And then Brian's business partner visits and her thoughts jump to the future...with him.

Jensen lives by his rules, forging his own path. Then he
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀

No one does insta love like Alexa Riley. You know it's hot and sexy. Throw in that the heroine is on the plus size AND it's a brother's best friend romance just makes this a fantastic read.
SansaReads
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Another four star from AR. This was definitely a holiday read and I can’t wait to hear about the secondary characters. With the exception of the last release judge, I’ve been in a slump with their releases. Super dominant alpha, heroine and brothers bestie, and everything about this quick read. 4 big quick over the top steamy read.
AvidReader
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A superb holiday fun story.
Recommended.
Liz
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot and sweet

Sage and Jensen are the perfect couple. I loved how demanding Jensen was because she's the only one he's ever treated that way. He's so obsessed and attracted to her that he can't help but want to devour her. And I greatly appreciated that while he may not have been a virgin, we get absolutely no details about his past. Not even a "he used to have lovers, but he wanted something better." Jensen doesn't have any family and he's really just grumpy and antisocial, my favorite.

Sage has
Kelly
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great read from AR!

We have a dirty talking, OTT, possessive caveman, and a somewhat naive, but sweet heroine. Full of Insta-goodness!

Loved the glimpse we got of Sages brother, Brian. Can't wait to read his book!

4 big stars!
Maria...
Sweet reading! Cute couple! 🥰🥰
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)

The alpha male was a bit creepy in this one. And kind of a dick.
Kayla Brunson
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a steamy holiday romance from Alexa Riley. We get some insta love and an alpha love interest and it’s all centered around the Thanksgiving holiday.
The chemistry was electric and the story was short and sweet! I can’t wait to get Brian’s story next month!

ARC provided for an honest review.
Blog | Instagram | Twitter
Elle
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
2 STARS!

I freaking love the cover sooooo hard but not the story.
Sexual harassment much? I don't like that type of hero who manhandle the heroine in the first met after years. He keeps fingering her in everywhere. Yikes! The man feels like a sex addict *roll eyes*
Sannia
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and hot little ditty. Jensen was perfect, and alpha to the core. With a dash of cocky and assholery. Which I didn't mind. I kinda miss that these days. Sage was endearing and her backstory was sad. I kinda expected the bad guy to suddenly pop out in the end. Just to add that element of danger.

But still an enjoyable read. Best part was the epilogues. That tea party with his daughters made me laugh. And sigh a bit. Love seeing strong men not afraid to look foolish for their loved ones. So p
Hanna's Book Obsession

No OW Drama
With epilogue
M.K.
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I mean, seriously. This book was so hot! Love the epi's loved everything about it really! A must read!
  • Don't Look
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • Daddy's Girl
  • Stepbrother Anonymous
  • Sinful Intent
  • One More Night
  • Give In
  • Obsessed (Obsessed #1)
  • Close to Heaven (Colorado High Country, #5)
  • Bad Boy Valentine (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #2)
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • Noble
  • Lady Arabella's Scandalous Marriage (The Notorious St Claires, #4)
  • Professor (First Time, #2)
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • No Way Out: Kari (Trek Mi Q'an, #8)
  • Melt
  • Working Out (The Works, #2)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea