Start by marking “The New York Times Passover Cookbook: More Than 200 Delicious Recipes from Top Chefs and Writers” as Want to Read:

A perennial favorite with more than 200 holiday recipes from top chefs and writers, The New York Times Passover Cookbook includes beloved family recipes and innovative kosher cuisine that will make your holiday particularly savory and festive. Compiled by Linda Amster and featuring mouthwatering contributions from Craig Claiborne, Mimi Sheraton, Wolfgang Puck, Alice Waters ...more
Published February 23rd 2010 by William Morrow Cookbooks (first published March 3rd 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The New York Times Passover Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The New York Times Passover Cookbook

Start your review of The New York Times Passover Cookbook: More Than 200 Delicious Recipes from Top Chefs and Writers
Sara
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: food, jewish
Want something a bit different for Passover? This book offers a variety from professional chefs, so it was a good choice for me when I wanted to be able to offer new items for my regular catering clients.
Rivkah
Sep 24, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, cookbooks
Good Passover cookbook, but the recipes are *not* simple recipes. Frankly, there are plenty of recipes that I am probably never going to make, especially since some of them include Kitniyos, legumes, which Ashkenazi Jews do not eat on Passover.

I do make some recipes from this cookbook every year, including a nice chicken and 3 type of mushrooms recipe, a vegetable kugel recipe, and a Sephardic Fish in Lemon Sauce. I'm sure there are other favorites as well, but the book is put away for Passover
Margaret
Dec 28, 2007 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite cookbooks, passover or not. Outstanding recipe for a Southwest Brisket.
Orit
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cookbooks
Read this book for my cookbook book club. Meh. I don't cook very differently for Passover from my usual cooking so I don't feel like I need this book much.
Catherine Woodman
Jul 29, 2011 rated it it was ok
not enough innovative ideas on how to really survive the week and feel like it has been a holiday and not a chore
Karen S.
Feb 25, 2009
Janet
Sep 27, 2017
Steven Fleischman
rated it did not like it
Apr 05, 2017