Start by marking “Seduced by Power (The Queen's Consorts #3)” as Want to Read:
Seduced by Power (The Queen's Consorts #3)

Seduced by Power

(The Queen's Consorts #3)

The pulse-pounding conclusion to The Queen’s Consorts series is here!

Until now, my Graces and my guardians have been enough to get me through every trial I’ve faced—but not this time. This time is different. The Mad King is coming with an army to claim my throne, and he won’t stop until I’m dead.

To save my males and my court, I’ll need to forge new alliances—but will t
Published December 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Seduced by Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced by Power

Start your review of Seduced by Power (The Queen's Consorts #3)
Eros Lovess
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh that ending!!! My first RH series and Elena just got me hooked to this genre!!!
Toma
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series was so close to 5 stars! There were small things why I did not give it 5 stars though, for example the ending. I would have preferred a longer one, at the very least a more detailed explanation why she felt the queen of day court would be a good ruler. I understood her reluctance to rule but during the series she seemed to be very responsible and then suddenly... sorry, spoilers. Other than that it was great series with excellent relationship building.
April
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This book was a fantastic ending to the series. Amazing characters, a good plot and action. A perfect ending. Can't wait to see what Lawson has in store next.
Jess
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
This one had the most errors of the three, forced sex scenes that felt like oh yeah I need to have them hook up, complete dropped aspects of the bonding ceremony that made no sense considering how important it was supposed to be, and an incredibly unsatisfying ending that included the making of three new enemies. Disappointing end to a trilogy.

Spoilers ahead.

Most disappointingly by the end of book three we still don't have any instances where Liana is getting to know any of the guys. There is on
Lauren
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantastic series wrap

This was a great ending to a fun series that is full of action which hooked me from book 1. The book focused mainly on preparing for the upcoming battle with the Mad King and the war itself. There was a lot of action, drama, edge of your seat moments, and moments where emotions ran high for me as a reader.

I was a little put off by Liana’s lack of reflection of her healer friend’s death from book 2. She frequently thought of Thana and her death and betrayal but rarely reflect
Shamima
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have so many mixed feelings about this book but long story short, I loved it.

(view spoiler)
Tiffany Copple
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars for Seduced by Power by Elena Lawson. This is the third and final book in the Queen’s Consort series. What a truly fantastic ending. I was on edge, and that ending pushed me right over. Liana must face the Mad King, but will she survive. Her and her mates are getting ready for battle, trying to gather allies. (Don’t worry there are still some steamy moments.) I enjoyed how everything come together. Liana and her mates have grown, and their relationship is something everyone wants. The en ...more
SD Jericho
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my giddy aunt. I held my breath so often through this book because I literally forgot to breathe at parts - what kind of idiot forgets to breathe? Thank God for my asthma pump!

My nerves! I can't believe that's it, that it's done. I feel a bit dazed and depressed and incomplete. I have an eye tic and a bad book hangover for all the best reasons. What an epic ending! What am I supposed to do with myself now?
Talia
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Surprised this has so few reviews.

I recently discovered Elena because of a co-write she did with one of my favorite authors. It was so freaking amazing I decided to check out her solo work. This series was one that pulled you in with action from the start. They’re shorter than most books I gravitate toward but the story was so intriguing it didn’t bother me at all. Can’t wait to read more from her!
Tammy
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Liana and her protectors/mates are getting ready for war in this one. There are great scenes with her mates that steams up the story. The war scenes are riveting and the story ends a bit differently than I thought it would. Only thing I would have liked to have read was more of Liana with the Day Queen. They seem like they could have been best friends.
Kirsty
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it !!!!!! Amazing story

Omg what an amazing end to a series loved every minute of it so much pain, loss and love. It was defo a tear jurker. I just hope there is more books in the future with liana and her men or even their kids and the queen of the day court. Would defo reccomend but would advise once u start u wont want to put it down
Jocelyn LeDonne
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good conclusion to this trilogy. All the build up to the war with the mad king came to a head and all the loose ends tied up. The ending left off where another storyline could start after the war and maybe we will see more adventures in the future for Liana and her mates. Great trilogy, fantastic characters and intriguing and entertaining storyline with a great HEA.
Channy
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm always sad when the last book of a series comes along. This book really help tie up loose ends like I have never seen before. I literally was waiting for things to happen up until the very end, and the way the story was spun was well thought out. I think Liana was a great MC and I'll miss diving into her world.
Veronica
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful ending

This has been an enjoyable trilogy, and it has been interesting watching Liana grow as a person and also grow in strength both physically and mentally. I’m hoping there will be another trilogy following Liana and her four warriors as they continue their travels.
Crystal Griffin
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

Go Liana! I love when the FMC forges her own path and has such loving and supportive men on her side. There is excitement, war and some steamy scenes too! What’s not to love!
liz
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I absolutely loved this series. It was such a great read I couldn’t put it down. I’m hoping for a spin off where we see where they all go and what happens with what was reviled at the end.
Sarah Cleaver
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Wow excitement overload... so much happens in this book, we get to see who the day court queen is and how the day court live its a surprise to liana and her men as they are not the savages they grew up believing they were. Lots of action love and sadness in this one.
Lawanda Gail
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance

The final book does not disappoint. What an amazing look into the mystical Quuen of the Nightcourt. I love a happy ending. If you like fae then you won't want to miss this series.
Heather
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a wonderful third and final book. I loved the way Ms. Lawson ended this story.
Liana was such a wonderful MC. I loved all the magic and the romance.
Tasha
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
(3.5 stars) An interesting end to the series. Final battles and magic and training. Quests and romance. It's all here. A little bit choppy but still a fun quick read!
Karra
Nov 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
1.5 Stars
Bonnie
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!

All these books in this series was so AMAZING to read!!! Hopefully this isn't the end of this series, we need this one to continue....
Samantha Shaffer
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, steam-rh
What a beautiful way to end the trilogy. Maybe in the future the sweet ending could be expanded. I love seeing them move on with their lives. I hope they find peace.
Birdie BD Bookworm
Feb 18, 2020
Cassandra
Apr 06, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Ruined by Blood (The Vampires' Fae, #3)
  • Seduced by Blood (The Vampires' Fae, #2)
  • Saved by Blood (The Vampires' Fae, #1)
  • Defiance (Sever the Crown, #2)
  • Relentless (Sever the Crown #4)
  • Ascension (Sever the Crown #5)
  • Emergence (Sever the Crown, #1)
  • Goddess of Pain
  • Obsession (Sever the Crown #3)
  • Elemental Fae Academy: Book Three (Elemental Fae Academy #3)
  • Taken by Storm (Storms of Blackwood #1)
  • Violet (Spell Library, #1)
  • Written (The Librarian's Coven #1)
  • Wolf Hunted (The Last Shifter, #1)
  • Stormy Nights (Storms of Blackwood #2)
  • Magic Flame (Half-Blood Academy #5)
  • Once Upon a Witch (Everafter Academy, #2)
  • Witchling Academy: Semester Three (Spell Traveler Chronicles, #3)
Elena lives in a small town in Canada with her family. She writes reverse harem fantasy romance stories full of feisty heroines, unforgettable heroes and spellbinding romance. When she comes out of her writing cave, she can be found obsessively rearranging her bookshelves, drinking wine somewhere sunny, or cooking overly fancy meals for her family and friends.

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aut

The Queen's Consorts (3 books)
  • Claimed by Night (The Queen's Consorts, #1)
  • Bound by Secret (The Queen's Consorts, #2)

News & Interviews