Start by marking “Revenge” as Want to Read:
Revenge

Revenge

Rory Glassen is selected to join an elite SAS cell. They are sent to Libya to seek retribution for the near-death torture of two of their SAS troopers, at the hands of a medieval-run empire led by a despotic Sultan. What was to be a milk-run operation turns sour, as a battle of wits to survive soon develops between two warring factions.

Sultan and Rory lock horns, trying to
Published November 30th 2018 by Austin Macauley Publishers LLC

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Start your review of Revenge
Sherry Fundin
It all starts with Achmael. His life was with his goats. He is lucky to be alive. Usually anyone handicapped is put to death because of their harsh life in Ghat, a remote and isolated village. He is club footed.

The soldiers had been told to dump the bodies in a pit, but did a lousy job of it, which was good for the survivors, which Achmael found.

The British were not going to let their torture go unpunished. Rory would be leading the team to get their revenge. But, it won’t be easy.

The training t
Leila
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Revenge was so unlike anything I had read before. Honestly, I am not entirely sure what intrigued me to sign up to review, but, I can’t say I am disappointed.

It was not my usual suspense read that involves crimes and kidnappings. This was a terrorism, military revenge suspense read.

I have to admit, the story started out a little slower than I like and I really had to push myself to stay engaged, but once I got past chapter 2 – it was game on. (And to clarify, the book opens with a gripping intro
Jessica
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emotional ad full of explosives

I am so happy that a week passes by and I get the chance to read another amazing book to read. This time it is a thriller. Who does not like to enjoy book that is emotional at first, secondly it is very explosives.

I feel like I imagined watching this story in a big screen instead of reading in my Kindle. This story should be the movie. My heart never stops pumping when that sweet revenge happened for that evil and ruthless Sultan, his son and his men. I just love
Jackie