Start by marking “How to Seduce a Bad Boy” as Want to Read:
How to Seduce a Bad Boy

How to Seduce a Bad Boy

Melody Bryant has heard it all before. Sure, she's the epitome of the stereotype for a librarian. Loves order. Loves rules and deadlines. Loves books. But what she doesn't love is still being a virgin at twenty-four. Unfortunately, the only guy she's ever been interested in turned her down flat. And then left town. Eight. Years. Ago. Ugh.

Now her birthday is fast approachin
Expected publication: January 14th 2019 by Entangled Publishing: Bliss

To ask other readers questions about How to Seduce a Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Seduce a Bad Boy

Beth
How to Seduce a Bad Boy was a fun, entertaining, and interesting twist for falling for your best friends sister...with a uniquely choreographed plot to win the man she's always loved. Douglass has created a contemporary romance that provides a marvelous book-cation.

I received this ARC copy How to Seduce a Bad Boy from Entangled Publishing, LLC - Bliss. This is my honest and voluntary review. How to Seduce a Bad Boy is set for publication Jan. 14, 2019.
Katrina Berry
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh mah dayummm...*melts*

I absolutely love the older brother best friend type of romance. Add in all the feels and hotness, and viola you have a fabulous read like How to Seduce a Bad Boy! Ms. Douglass I gots my eyes on you...can’t wait to see what you do next!

Please note that an ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review of which this is both honest and completely voluntary.
Jeriann Fisher
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it

Traci Douglass has written an enjoyable childhood -friends-to-adult-lovers-story in How To Seduce a Bad Boy.

The story opened strong. I connected with Melody (Mel) Bryant & Adam Foster right away. Necessary backstory weaved seamlessly into the first few scenes. Mel is tired of striking out with guys. Now that Adam is home from serving in Afghanistan, Mel decides it's time to kick up her heels a bit.  “I need you to ruin my reputation.” that's how she asks her older brother's best friend Adam
Linda Quick
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! Melody thinks she'll be a spinster crazy cat lady librarian.....at the ripe old age of 25, so she propositions her brother's best friend, Adam, to help her change her style and her life. Adam has always been attracted to Melody, but as the town's resident bad boy and her brother's best friend, he's stayed away. When Melody put him on the spot, he said no, but then was afraid of what trouble she'd get into if she propositioned someone else...

This is the typical brother's best fri
Pamela Lilley
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love bad boy, friends to lovers, forbidden romances, and after reading the synopsis for ‘How to Seduce a Bad Boy’ I was excited to start reading. I struggled through the first few chapters, I felt that the author was trying too hard, and being overly descriptive. I struggled to relate to Melody, I found her a little bit needy and weak. That said, once I got into the crux of the story I started getting invested in Adam and Melody. Adam did in fact play the panty melting bad boy extremely well, ...more
Crystal
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, romance-2018
This was a fun book and I loved Melody. I enjoyed how she stayd true to hers lf while breaking out of her comfort zone! I’ll definitely read more from this author in the future!
Carolyn's
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. The writing was superb and kept me not only interested the entire time but engrossed.

Melody is not a naive virgin, just a girl who fell for a guy years ago and finds no one else that measures up to share herself with. Adam is the playboy heartbreaker but finds Melody as intriguing now as she was years ago. Asked to help Melody with a makeover, Adam reluctantly agreed. But Adam cannot stand for Melody to get, want or desire anyone attention but his. Problem is, her br
Pamela
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Melody is a small town librarian who is tired of playing by the rules. She wants a change in her monotonous life, starting with a complete makeover. Melody's second goal is to shed her virginity. After all, her twenty-firth birthday is quickly approaching. She has just the man in mind, but it might take a little manipulating.

Adam has been friends with Melody's brother, James, since they were kids. And now, they are business partners, running a garage called Victory Vets. When Melody hits him up
Yvonne Cruz
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by this author I have read, and I must say, I loved it.
Melody Bryant is approaching her 25th birthday. She’s a librarian, only has disastrous first dates, and dresses like an older woman. But now she has decided it’s time to make changes.
Adam Foster is the town’s bad boy, now a hometown hero after returning from Afghanistan where he served with James, Melody’s brother, and is also his business partner.
Melody and Adam have known each other since they were kids and she’s b
Teresa
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of How to Seduce a Bad Boy from Entangled Publishing and Net Galley in exchange for a voluntary and honest review** The opinions expressed are mine alone and not solicited in any way**

How to Seduce a Bad Boy by Traci Douglass was a refreshing read and I really loved it plus I can't wait to read Lily and James's story.

Melody Bryant is tired of being the Plain Jane librarian of Point Beacon plus with her 25th birthday fast approaching she wants to get a complete makeover. She
Cara Ross
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Today I’m reviewing How to Seduce a Bad Boy by Traci Douglass, which is a new to me author, but on a plot that I have read time and again, and one that I will continue to read, as I think its every book nerds fantasy.

what plot could this be? but of course a Librarian falls in love with her long-term crush and who just happens to be the town bad boy, and she mounts a campaign to get him to fall in love with her too! But unlike other books, Traci Douglass has added her own spin on it, by being the
Melena Torretta
This was a really fun read!

Melody has always had a thing for her brother's friend Adam, so who better to help her learn more about dating? Adam, on the other hand, is sure that getting involved with Melody is a bad idea.

Their back and forth was fun to read, especially as they start to grow closer. Adam's hesitation to get more involved with Melody was understandable, but I couldn't wait to see how they would get through it.

I loved the introduction of Victory Vets, the car body shop that Adam has
Suzette
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mel’s plan is to convince Adam, the guy she has been secretly in love with for almost ten years, to tutor her on the ways of flirting to attract and date a man. What can go wrong? She is a 24 year old virgin and he is her brother’s best friend. She is the good girl and he is the town’s bad boy. They are opposite in almost every way. But like a magnet to metal they can’t help but be attracted to each other. The story is funny and the characters are well developed. The series has wonderful potenti ...more
Heather andrews
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Adam's wooing skills are pretty much non-existent, “you, uh, look different tonight,” Adam said, watching her." Adam is just romantic, “I can think of lots of other things to keep you awake in the afternoon. I bet there’s all sorts of hidden alcoves in that library, perfect for a sexy rendezvous.” I liked this book, I loved Adam.
Jas
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
A story about a librarian trying to seduce her brother's best friend, this book sounded like exactly like what I needed but the story was predictable and the writing flat.

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Sheena
Dec 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, dropped
I've received a ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I really REALLY wanted to like this but unfortunately the story felt flat. I felt no connection to the content nor characters, that it felt almost like an obligation to finish the novel.
Debbie
Nov 14, 2018
Lori
Dec 17, 2018
Svea
Laaris Crumer
DJ
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Copy provided by the publisher and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Melody is determined to ditch her good girl image. She wants to attract the attention of her brothers bad boy best friend. How to Seduce a Bad Boy is charming and sexy. There's nothing new or groundbreaking about this story but its tons of fun! The characters are likable and charming. I really enjoyed the chemistry between Adam and Melody. I think my only problem is this story was quite short!
Delacey
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, ebook
An enjoyable story in the brother's best friend trope. The interactions were well done and there was a nice sprinkling of humour in the story. Overall, a good story. *I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley and this is my voluntary and honest review.
Megan
L.A. Remenicky
Melinda
Edna
Dec 01, 2018
Fresh, Flirty, Fun. Sweet, Sexy Romance.

My stories feature sizzling heroes with humor, quick wits and troubled pasts and heroines who are smart, tenacious, and always give as good as they get. I hold an MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University and I love cute animals, chocolate, coffee, hot British actors, and sarcasm—not necessarily in that order.

My books are published with Harl