Start by marking “Marc Acrich” as Want to Read:
Marc Acrich

Marc Acrich

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
This collection includes some of the earlier work of Marc Acrich, a renowned international poet who has won several writing contests. His writing tackles love, social issues, history, the sweetness of life, and heartaches.With his vivid imagination, Mr. Acrich often will take a news story and somehow get into peoples' heads and write a whole poem about their being, as if h ...more
Published October 2018

To ask other readers questions about Marc Acrich, please sign up.
Gustavo Acrich Hi Jim wow, so nice of you to ask me A QUESTION,
MY FAMILY GAVE MY BROTHER MUSi C LESSONS , BU NOT ME,
I TRIED ART IT WAS VERY PICASO LIKE, THEN ONE…more
Hi Jim wow, so nice of you to ask me A QUESTION,
MY FAMILY GAVE MY BROTHER MUSi C LESSONS , BU NOT ME,
I TRIED ART IT WAS VERY PICASO LIKE, THEN ONE DAY I WROTE ONE POEM ABOUT ENGHLIGHTMENT AND IT ALL CAME POORING OUT
I FOUND THAT IM PRETY GOOD YOU SEE I WRITE ONE SENTENCE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE
I PULL FROM DEEP IN ME NOT MY MIND, IT ALL THAT HUJI BOOJI STUFF I BEEN INTO ALL MY LIFE MDTION AND MINLESSNESS ,
HARD TO EXPLAIN THE RHYMES COME, BUT IM KIND OF A STORY TELLER THAT IS WHY I CALL EVERYTHING PROSE IM KIND OF IGNORANT WHEN IT COMES TO THE MANY STYLES OF POETRY.

=YOU COULD SAY IM SELF TAUGHT I DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES .

I BEEN REALLY GETTING INTO MY 3 MINUTE PODCAST ,
ALL THIS I DO NOT TO MAKE MONEY ALTHOUGH THAT WOULD BE NICE, IT ABOUT TDONG SOMETHING CRETIVE WITH MY LIFE I CAN'T SING OR DANCE, BUT MAYBE I CAN DO THIS, I HAVE 500 POEMS, ROD MCUEN WROTE 2000 SO IN ALL THAT WORK WE BOTH MUST HAVE SOME GOOD ONES , NO?
I PUT OUT A BOOK 50 POEMS
AND I HAVE 5 BOOK ALREADY MADE AND READY TO PUBLISH BUT I HAVE TO PAY A GUY ALL IN DUE TIME(less)

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Rob Bignell
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An interesting collection with a whimsical touch!