Start by marking “Chicken Soup to Inspire a Woman's Soul: Stories Celebrating the Wisdom, Fun and Freedom of Midlife (Chicken Soup for the Soul)” as Want to Read:

This inspiring collection is for the 50 million American women who are finding renewed joy, passion and meaning in their lives.

Demi Moore's doing it. Oprah's doing it. Joan Lunden's doing it. These are just a few of the 50 million American women who are celebrating the prime of their lives by redefining themselves.

This feel-good book celebrates the growing sisterhood of

Published August 17th 2004 by HCI

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup to Inspire a Woman's Soul, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Chicken Soup to Inspire a Woman's Soul: Stories Celebrating the Wisdom, Fun and Freedom of Midlife (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
Carol
Jul 21, 2011 rated it liked it
I've always got Chicken Soup on my reading pile. Sometimes it takes me forever to finish one but I'd feel lost without that sip of soup when I'm in the mood.

Chicken Soup to Inspire a Woman's Soul was good. Like others that I've read, there are stories that will make you laugh, cry, and feel inspired.

There's always a few stories that I'll remember. One such in this helping was Taking it in Stride in the chapter "Letting Go". Cappy Tosetti tells of her tight schedule, arriving just thirty minutes
Gloria Fransisca Katharina
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kyaaaaa <3 I love this book so much, but I have to give it to my cousin. So, the story will inspire her, and hopefully impact to her life. Amen <3
Pam
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great stories to inspire all of us.
lucie parenkyuma
Aug 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
INSPIRING!
Really, I have to use capslock just to express on how inspiring this book is! Even when you are just a teenager or a young adult still lost in the vast world, trying to find your missing soul, this amazing book is a must read to get you back on track! Lesson learnt, age does not matter in anything you do. Just believe in yourself, that is!

Elaine Cougler
Chicken Soup to Inspire a Woman's Soul does. Written by many women and edited by Canfield et al, the book is cause for thought. it warms the heart. it underlines the human abilities to connect and the need for connection in order to survive.
Kelly Salasin
When I received my complimentary copy of this book, I was dismayed by the sub-title and the words, "mid-life." I was only in my thirties when I submitted, Circle of Love: http://kellysalasin.com/2009/09/03/ci...
Andrea Sarro
Mar 07, 2008 rated it it was amazing
The Chicken Soup series are great when you are feeling a bit down and want some inspiration. They definitely give you the momentum to keep moving forward in your life.
Yvonne Crawford
May 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Stories women write to inspire other women
Stacy
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
Took me months to get back to this on and off because of all the depression of death and illness and sadness in the book
Denise Boulet
Loved it! I keep reading it for inspiraton! Wonderful stories!
Fatima
Apr 08, 2013 rated it liked it
it made me appreciate and respect my mother more
Guylene Milner
Jun 08, 2012 rated it it was ok
Ok
Loretta
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love these stories of inspiration. Great collection of stories and poem...and cartoons.
Anastasia Ajeng
Feb 18, 2014
Teddybear33 exline
Jan 10, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Considering Kate (The Stanislaskis, #6)
  • Waiting for Nick (The Stanislaskis, #5)
  • Raising a Sensory Smart Child
  • Unafraid Devotional
  • A Girl Named Zippy
  • Hot Shot (The Men Of The Sisterhood Book 5)
  • Aug 9—Fog⁠
  • Silver Anniversary Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #25)
  • Tart of Darkness (Chef-to-Go Mystery, #1)
  • In Other Words: An Illustrated Miscellany of the World's Most Intriguing Words and Phrases
  • Leave No Scone Unturned (Chef-to-Go Mystery #2)
  • A Catered Cat Wedding (A Mystery with Recipes #14)
  • The Loch Ness Papers (Scottish Bookshop Mystery #4)
  • The Bookshop of the Broken Hearted
  • Toxic Bachelors
  • A Good Woman
  • The Ring
  • The Lives of Danielle Steel: The Unauthorized Biography of America's #1 Best-Selling Author

Canfield received a BA in