Start by marking “Just Right” as Want to Read:
Just Right

Just Right

Sometimes a match that's all wrong, turns out to be just right.

While waiting to audition for a rare tubist seat opening, Avery Williams intends to cheer up her cancer ridden neighbor. She plans a throwback Christmas party in the barn where the sick woman got engaged forty years ago. It will be the highlight of the year, unless the building gets destroyed first.

In town for
Published November 6th 2018 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Just Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Right

Texas
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Just Right - This is my first read by this author and I didn't care too much for her book. I couldn't get into the story, it was boring. Definitely couldn't tolerate Avery and her ranting about the dogs and the barn. Her stupidity with the tank was the last straw. Gator may have been a better character but he wasn't given a chance.

The fact that they both were generous and caring did show, but I couldn't get past the fourth chapter. What I read was better edited than most books today. I contacte
Reading romance
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Avery and Gator (I love his name) cracked me up. The opening was an absolute hoot (I don't want to give anything away.) Really clever, funny writing with great dialogue. The secondary characters were likable and I can't wait for what I hope will be Jillian's book? The small-town caring and coming together was touching. A really great read and just in time for Christmas. I highly recommend this as a gift. To yourself or someone else. I'll be looking for more from this author.
The Mysterious Reader
Jessie Gussnsn is a new author for me but I’m very glad I tried out this book. Avery and Gator’s story was just the sort of holiday tale I was looking for. Well written, with a solid plot and interesting g characters. But for the fact that I’m literally dictating this review to my husband from my hospital bed I could go on and on with praises - the book definitely deserves it. Since I can’t do that I will simply note that the book is most definitely one to read, it is easy to highly recommend.
Bernadette Cinkoske
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Jessie Gussman's Just Right and I am ready to read it again. This is a fun, sweet, clean, small town, opposites attract romance. Avery and Gator are both wonderful characters. I would be proud if they were my friends. The plot is about overcoming fears, learning to trust, fitting into a community, caring about others and a wonderful romance. I could not put it down!
Janet Graham
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Clean Romance
This is such a touching story! It takes place at Christmas in a small Pennsylvania town. It is a sweet and clean romance. The story is all about putting others first, community, caring, and love. This would make a great Hallmark movie. I received this story for free and this is my honest review.
Ramla Zareen Ahmad
My Rating: 5 STARS= Excellent= Immensely Enjoyable= I loved it...!

Heart-warming and funny. Recommended for readers of feel-good, sweet romances :-)
Dec 07, 2018
Nov 20, 2018
Danelle Cale
Nov 20, 2018
Jessie Gussman
Nov 21, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Donna Griffin