Start by marking “Cleansed with Fire (Remember the Reaper, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cleansed with Fire (Remember the Reaper, #2)

Cleansed with Fire (Remember the Reaper, #2)

*Note: This is the second book in a series, please read Crowned with Guilt first.

Synopsis

I remembered her. I remembered everything.
But was it a blessing or a curse?

Half of me was still in love with the blue eyed girl wearing my crown around her neck. The other, felt betrayed that she could walk away when I needed her the most.

Struck down by her absence, an internal war

To ask other readers questions about Cleansed with Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cleansed with Fire

DW
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Dear Lord. Cleansed With Fire nearly made my heart stop. Seriously I was on edge the entire book. This book was the perfect conclusion for Tessa, Andrew, Chase and Blossom. I love each one all for different reasons. S.K. Rose is the real deal when it comes to writing a book that sucks you in. When I say that I was sucked in, I mean I did nothing but read until I finished. I don’t think that I even ate supper. I couldn’t put it down.

Seriously though, everyone needs to read:
Crowned With Guilt
C
Nicole Westmoreland
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“The castle . . . It’s our castle.”

My heart feels like it has been ripped out of my chest by the devil herself (SK Rose)!!! Holy Scythe!!! Cleansed with Fire, the conclusion to Tessa and Andrew’s story is one of the deepest, darkest Love stories I have ever read (aside from book 1 Crowned with Guilt)! I cried, I jumped up and was pacing, I literally yelled out loud, I wanted to reach in and be involved in this virtual story because it was written that well! INCREDIBLE!!!

“After everything that’s
Samantha Ross of BBKA
Sk rose can write her heart out her words will move you and suck you into the world her imagination has created , don’t try and fight it you will fall inlove with it ....... then she will rip your heart out and dance in the puddle of your tears
But seriously READ IT !
Ellie Rice
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible conclusion to the most beautifully tragic love story. Rose’s follow up to her debut Crowned with Guilt is an angsty emotional roller coaster of epic proportions.
Why does it seem as if the universe is determined to squash Tessa and Andrew? At every glimmer of hope, there is someone to snuff out the light.

A story of two children blessed with an unexplainable and undeniable bond fighting against seemingly insurmountable odds for their happily ever after.

This is a complete MUST
Katie
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cleansed with Fire is easily, hands down my #1 read of 2018 and possibly of all time. There really needs to be more than 5 stars! I would assign Cleansed with Fire 10 stars easily. I am astounded that this is only her second novel. S.K. writes as a seasoned pro with a multitude of published novels. The way in which she weaves her words is truly magical. I will be preordering and one clicking every one of her novels from here on out. She has a fan for life!!

Tessa and Andrew's story left me reelin
Katie Silvi
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THE ABSOLUTE BEST BOOK OF 2018! THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!!!

Rose completely smashes all expectations, any reader had, with Cleansed With Fire. The amount of emotions that are laced within these pages is utterly unbelievable! Rose has you flitting from happy and smiling, to sad and crying. And brings it all home with a deep seated rage that has you screaming WHAT THE FUCK at the top of your lungs, throwing your kindle, and sending WTF did you just do messages to her. She has perfected rippi
Natasha
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once upon a time there was a beautiful, but broken princess named Tessa. She lived in a hell trapped by a dragon, the only time she is truly happy is in her castle with her prince. But life isn't a fairy tale and happily ever after doesn't exist.

The prince forgot her, and left her behind. And the princess always faced with darkness gave in and became the Reaper.

Tessa is just a girl trying to survive in a world that does nothing but knock her down, time and time again.

Chase is her best friend, bo
Paramita's Bookshelf
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am facing a difficulty to form coherent and decent words to write an acceptable review which won't be filled up with screams, internal cursing, external device hurting and hating the author for writing this story. I was mentally preparing to get devastated after finishing Crowned with Guilt. But it appears I failed miserably. Is it bad that I feel that means the author has given us a mindblowing and breathtaking ending to the duet? I am sure you will agree if you read this books.

The reaper is
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"He's always been, and always will be, the sunshine to my gloom. But I've pushed him away, shut out his light, and all too late came to realize, I'm still afraid of the dark."

5 stars all the way!! Beautifully written, heartbreaking and tragic, yet triumphant and hopeful, it checked all my boxes!! This amazing conclusion to this engrossing and addictive debut duet has leaped to one of my Top Reads of the year and I won't come down from the experience of reading it anytime soon. Angst, dark, love,
BookSmacked
What do I even say about this book and this series !!!!!!!! I was blown away by Book 1, literally blown away.

This entire story has been completely captivating !! The writing in this is just special, that's all I can think to say and it's crazy that this is a debut. Because if this series is any indication of things to come from S.K. Rose then we are all in for some very amazing books.

This story is dark and haunting almost. It truly tells the story of ultimate survival, and sometimes surviving i
Julie Addicott
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Right up until the 19th December, Crowned with Guilt was my all time favourite book. I loved seeing Tessa grow up from an abused child who lost all hope, to a moody, but determined teenager.

Cleansed with Fire follows Tessa’s story. But this one is more than just another book. It’s a journey into a life filled with heartache, angst, and pain.

In Book 2, the conclusion to the Remember the Reaper Duet, Tessa finds herself back in Alder Grove.
From the moment arrives her past is there, waiting in the
Cassandra Cripps
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an Advanced Reader Copy of this book and was quite impressed at the twisted world SK Rose created. It is the perfect ending for Crowned with Guilt. A roller coaster of emotions.
Jennifer Gomez
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book exceeded my expectations. A full rollercoaster of emotions. S.K has hit it out of the park with this one. Just like book 1 I fell down the rabbit hole and came out so in love with the characters and this series.

I am so in awe of the talent this author has. I highly recommend you read these books! You'll thank me.
Amelia
Dec 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bad but good

I really enjoyed the first book. I mean I devoured that thing. But this one kind of hit me the wrong way in a lot of ways. (SPOILER ALERT) I felt that the characterization of Andrew really took a bad turn. His immediate instinct to believe the worst about Tessa when she...literally does anything really left a bad taste in my mouth. It shows a lack of faith and trust. I feel like if he really loved her he would have believed in her at least to the extent that he would check into her d
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Omg. Seriously this is an awesome duet. Make sure you read Crowned with Guilt before you read the second book or you’ll be completely lost.

Tessa and Andrews story continues. After that ending in book one I couldn’t wait to jump into this... seriously what kinda roller coaster was this author gonna put me through. Book one gave me goosebumps. This book gave me goosebumps and had me reaching for the alcohol. Yep it’s that kinda read. Full of angst where you just wanna shout at the characters and w
Up All Night With Books
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS
Review by: Alysia
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

This is the perfect sequel to Crowned With Guilt!! If you haven’t read that, you MUST read it first.

Tessa and Andrew’s story is a whirlwind of emotional pain and love. I don’t want to post any spoilers but the battles that Tessa must go through to find her happy ending are intense.

Andrew remembers everything that happened to him and the way he tells Tessa is so amazingly sweet that you fall in love with his character even mor
Cindy Mcgriff
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes, S.K. Rose is in fact a human glitter bomb! She has newly exploded onto the author scene and left her mark. She is a new one click author for me. I adored book 1 of this series and book 2 did not disappoint. So many squees and eeks as I read this book. I am laughing at the jokes in this book and then BOOM she knocks me flat on my butt. What did I just read. This book was one hell of a roller coaster ride that I did not want to get off. Keep writing SK Rose!
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It took me a while to come up with the words to fully express what I thought and felt about this book... This is this author's S E C O N D book and the conclusion to Crowned with Guilt, which broke me to pieces.

This was just as if not better than CwG, the characters were so well-written, they showed more growth. The emotions the author evokes. The brilliant picture she paints with words. Cleansed with Fire is a top favorite for me this year. I cried, I laughed. My mid was blown with revelations
Lisa Pearcy
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap

Ok I never expected all the twists and turns this book would take, but enjoyed every second of it. I could not out it down. I read until 5 in the morning before posting my review. The book was amazing. It hit so many highs and so many lows. Truly one of the best duets out there
Kate
Dec 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Loved the first book...and loved the epilogue to this book but, in the main, I didn't like this one nearly as much as the first. There was just something that felt off to me - for a start, all the characters began to sound similar to one another but really, it was just an awfully unbelievable plot.

Still looking forward to reading more from this new author though simply because the first book really did knock my socks off. This one was kinda meh - glad it's over so it's resolved but definitely no
Angela Arrington
This book will take you on a rollercoaster of emotions, but don't worry the journey is worth it. I knew it was the last book in the series and I was taking my time and savoring the characters and thier story. I was 42% into Cleansed With Fire when I got the chance to read tonight. I just finished it because there was no way I was putting it down. I am sad that Tessa and Andrew's story has ended, but I LOVED it!
Johanna
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was AMAZING! You will be feeling every emotion and sometimes want to throw your kindle.
S. K. Rose is an awesome Author and she knows how to grab you within the first page. I'm so heartbroken Andrew and Tessa's story is over but happy it ended exactly how I was hoping it would💜
This story will forever stick with me💜
Terri Handschumacher
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cleansed With Fire
Cleansed with all S. K. Rose's fucking words is more like it.
Crowned With Guilt was an amazing and heart wrenching book. And the second book in this series was the fucking perfect conclusion for Tessa and Andrew's story.
"Fate really is a fickle bitch"
And that she is when it came to Tessa and Andrew.
My emotions were on edge from just reading the prologue. That's right the mother fucking prologue. And they stayed in a perpetual up and down state till the very last word of the
Jenna
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so stabby

S.k rose it was amazing I loved it worth the read for sure I cried Iaughed and cried some more happy tears xx
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had everything and then some...
Book one left me speechless and book two was just as emotional...

More in depth review coming soon...
Linsey Bowen
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love, love, loveeee this book! It was perfectly written and just what I needed after Crowned with Guilt ❤ ...more
Sarah Mana
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg, s.k. rose has out done herself. When i read crowned with guilt, i thought there was no way she can make me more emotional but wow! Cleansed with guilt is one of the best books i have read, i couldnt put it down, seriously read it in less the 10 hours! You need this book series!!!
Kim
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Complete departure from book one.
Julie
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cleansed with Fire picks up where Crowned with Guilt left off, thank god because that cliffhanger was unbearable! You find out what happens to Tessa, Andrew, Blossom and Chase, but most importantly you get answers. There are times throughout this book that I was truly tempted to throw it across the room. I mean really, how could Andrew say such a thing, or how does such a thing happen? But those are the reactions to good writing, and a great story, and that’s what this is. I honestly couldn’t pu ...more
Jennifer Nicholls
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story has held me captivated since the first book and the second was no exception!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Remember the Reaper is S.K. Rose’s debut series. Crowned with Guilt is book one, Cleansed with Fire is the conclusion.

Rose lives in the hellish desert of Arizona with her newly appointed husband and two obnoxious cats. When she’s not writing, She enjoys reading, gaming, swearing like a drunk sailor, collecting swords, and obsessing over the magnificent sea creature: the octopus.
“We never got the fairytale we deserved, so I think it’s high time we throw out the book and write it our damn selves.” 0 likes