Start by marking “Serafina and the Seven Stars (Serafina #4)” as Want to Read:
Serafina and the Seven Stars (Serafina #4)

Serafina and the Seven Stars

(Serafina #4)

Serafina and Braeden make an epic return in the hotly anticipated fourth installment of Robert Beatty's #1 New York Times best-selling Serafina series. Serafina, the Guardian of Biltmore Estate, has won battle after battle against the dark forces encroaching on her home. Now, tranquility has returned to Biltmore. Serafina doesn't trust it. She patrols the grounds night and ...more
Published July 9th 2019 by Disney-Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about Serafina and the Seven Stars, please sign up.
Cat Carstairs I always re-read the series before the next book comes out! I can't get enough of the Serafina world.

Sarah ➖Goddess of Mischief➖
she.reads.as.one.breathes
I’ve been a huge fan of Robert Beatty’s Serafina series since the first book came out, so you can imagine how excited I was when Robert Beatty books contacted me and asked if I would like to be an advanced reader for the fourth book in the series. This means writing an honest review on goodreads and Amazon, the Amazon one I will post after the book’s official release (July ninth).

Serafina and the seven stars follows Serafina, now a teenager, as she continues to watch over Biltmore estate as the
Melanie Dulaney
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Robert Beatty has a gift of language and he shares that gift in his outstanding Serafina series! His young heroine has been tasked as the guardian of Biltmore Estate and in every book, Beatty creates a new, sinister villain and requires Serafina and her friend Braeden to use not only their unique gifts, but their intelligence and Biltmore’s impressive library to conquer each foe. In “Seven Stars,” Braeden is gone to New York for school and the peace on the estate does not seem genuine to Serafin ...more
Robin A.
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mysterious cover .. can’t wait to read this one
Brandon DeBruhl
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC and promised to give an honest review:*

"Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades, Or loose the cords of Orion?" Job 38:31

In Serafina and the Seven Stars, Serafina must once again assume her role of the Guardian of Biltmore and it's inhabitants. But this time, she must do so alone. Due to reasons beyond her control, her trusted friend and companion Braeden Vanderbilt, has been sent away from his home.

In the year that has passed since the events of the Black Cloak, Serafina has
Annie
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Originally published on my blog: Nonstop Reader.

Serafina and the Seven Stars is the 4th book in the series by Robert Beatty. Due out 9th July 2019 from Disney-Hyperion, it's 352 pages and will be available in ebook and hardcover formats.

This series is aimed at middle grade readers and includes some actual historical places and characters around which the narrative is woven. Though the target audience is younger, it can certainly be enjoyed by adults as well. The plotting is well done and the a
Susan Ringo
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am always so excited to get the email letting me know that I will be an advanced reader for a Robert Beatty book.

I have loved this series since the beginning. And this book is an excellent addition to the first three. I always worry about getting involved in books that are in a series because I am afraid that they won’t be as good as the book that sucked me in; I had nothing to worry about here.
This book continues the excellence of the first three with a story that is just as compelling as t
Colton
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Serafina and the Seven Stars is set in the 1900's at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. Although a fictional story one can visit the Biltmore Estate and find some of the places and things Serafina has seen or went to in the story. Serafina is always ready to defend Biltmore Estate and her friends against any enemy or dark force that may appear on the estate. An exhilarating and exciting book that keeps readers wanting to find out what happens to Serafina. Definitely will be a #1 b ...more
Nancy Daniel
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read! Loved the continued adventures of Serafina and all the other characters. In the previous books in the series, the Biltmore Estate has been the setting, but in this book the Biltmore is a main character! I'm going to have to go back and re-read, because I read it so fast to find out what happens! I love the inclusion of fantasy and magic and am already looking forward to the next in the series! I think the books get more and more intriguing with each new continuation of the lif ...more
Laurie
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interest Level: 3-6

Do you always fear that there is danger around every corner? Serafina has been the protector of the Biltmore Estate her whole life. She started out as the CRC, Chief Rat Catcher, and her skills have grown from catching rats to a sorcerer in a black cloak to a conjurer with unbelievable powers. She has gone to battle to protect the people of Biltmore many times, but now she has a whole new battle, and this time she has to do it without her best friend, Braeden. She is having to
Meghan Greer
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Robert Beatty is a master wordsmith and this 4th installment of one of my all-time favorite characters did not disappoint. In fact, I’d dare to say it’s my favorite in the series! I was turning pages as quickly as I could to find out what would happen next. The creativity and the suspense created with the villains was incredible. I truly loved this book and cannot wait to highlight it in my 5th grade classroom with our “First Chapter Fridays.”

Readers are hooked from page 1 as Serafina and Braede
Trena Stewart
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow - Robert Beatty has done it again! I was an ARC for this book and let me say, you will not be disappointed! If you loved the other Serafina books, then this one will keep you on your toes. It is action packed and having you questioning and guessing up until the end! Serafina and the Seven Stars continues the story of Serafina and Braeden conquering evil at Biltmore Estate in 1900 in Ashville, North Carolina. Grab your copy and curl up for an excellent read!
Maren
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really love the whole Serafina series and this book was a good way to rap it up! This book had me wanting to read more and never wanting to put it down! It is full of twists and turns and the end made it all worth while. I love Robert Beatty's books and look forward to them every time a new one comes out!
Emily
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is so amazing!! I love Robert Beaty’s books and I’m always so excited to hear that a new one came out! This book has so many twists and surprises. I love how Serafina is so brave in all the books and always willing to do what’s right even if it’s scary or hard. I would definitely recommend this series. I love this book so much!!!!
Kerry Kilcoyne
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Written by my daughter, Kate Kilcoyne, who received an advance reader copy:

I loved Serafina and the Seven Stars! It is my favorite book in the series so far! There were some exciting new characters, and I loved getting to know them. Serafina is always so strong and courageous, and we get to see her face some new challenges. The storyline really brought me in, and I read the whole book in one day. It was AMAZING!!!

Bree Coleman
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was very exciting and adventurous. I like how he included her half sister and half brother in the beginning of the book. Beatty added some fun interesting characters. It had some violent and gory parts, but overall it was a great book. Robert Beatty did it again with another amazing novel!
Michael-thomas Griffith
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is probably my favorite of all the Serafina books! Beatty has definitely started to “grow” the content of his books with his readers. It is super suspenseful and has some really great twists and turns; especially when you find out who the “bad guy” is. I have loved watching Serafina and Braeden grow during these 4 books and this one did not disappoint.
Kfgibe
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun read. The writing keeps you on your toes, wanting more. Each new challenge, followed by a moment of relief, gets immediately ratched back to a new tension and excitement. Love Serafina and the interrelated animal creatures. Really an exciting world worth coming back to again and again.
Debbie Dobbins
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Great read for young and old
Robert Beatty has done it again with his newest Serafina book. 4th in the series, Serafina and the Seven Stars doesn't disappoint! I wondered where he would take us on this adventure with Serafina and her friends and family. Still based at Biltmore Estate in Asheville NC. Being a pass holder for many years at Biltmore Estate it's great when Mr Beatty give us facts about the house and property.It was hard to put down.
Brandi Bridgeman
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Serafina and the Seven Stars is book four in the Serafina series. This one begins with Serafina being the guardian of the Biltmore and she must protect the people and the house of Biltmore. She has moved upstairs to live among those she protects.
While she takes her job serious she starts to doubt her abilities with Brayden being away. She must protect the house but can she???
This book comes with many many twists and turns and will leave you speechless. It was a page turner for sure. This was b
Ettak
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
I received this e-book ARC of Serafina and the Seven Stars - Chapter Sampler by Robert Beatty through Net Galley from Disney-Hyperion in exchange for a truthful review.

After recently reading and enjoying Willa of the Wood by Robert Beatty and missing the companion world of Serafina, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that there would be a fourth book in his Serafina series! Hooray!

This chapter sampler brings the reader back to Serafina and Braeden Vanderbilt at the Biltmore Estate. I can't wait
Sarah Suttles
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! Probably my favorite from this series so far. I found myself tearing through the pages of it! With it's exciting and suspenseful story line, I think that people of all ages will enjoy it. I know I did!
Chanta
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review was written by my 10 year old son who has read all four books in the Serafina series...

Serafina and the Seven Stars is a thrilling page turner!

Robert Beatty’s newest edge-of-your-seat thriller continues his Serafina series. This book is the fourth installment in this series about a daring young heroine near the turn of the century at the Biltmore Estate, the famous house in North Carolina. After Serafina protects the Biltmore and its residents from mysterious figures in the first thr
Katie Vernon
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I was able to pre-read it and it was not what I expected. Going in to this book I was nervous that it would not live up the the previous three books but I was so wrong! This book was filled with twists and turns and parts where I actually gasped out loud. It will keep you guessing about what will happen next. I also loved seeing the character development from the first story to the fourth. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys fantasy, magic or adventure stories but ...more
Quinn
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read an advanced copy of the new addition to the series, serafina and the seven stars. Beatty’s writing has never ceased to amaze me and this book was above and beyond! The thrill and mystery of the book gave me more insight into serafina’s life like never before! During the book I felt all the emotions serafina was going through through the words on the page, this book had loneliness, friendship, mystery, twists, and turns! The plot twists couldn’t be seen from a mile away! Also, a new romanc ...more
LeoReader
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had pre-ordered this book and it came way sooner than I expected it to. Needless to say, I couldn't wait and dived into it right away.

Publication: July 9th 2019

Synopsis: Serafina and Braeden make an epic return in the hotly anticipated fourth installment of Robert Beatty's #1 New York Times best-selling Serafina series.

Teresa Neas
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will keep you turning the pages faster and faster...you cannot predict or imagine the outcome of each situation Serafina faces!! Wow, just wow...Robert Beatty you have managed to give even more depth to the characters of the Vanderbilt family, Serafina and Braden! I couldn't imagine how this story could be even more mysterious and interesting...and downright frightening at moments.....I am so amazed at the imagination of your mind!!
My best advice to all readers both young and older....
Nancy Wilson
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Returning to the elegant Biltmore Estate in the beautiful western North Carolina mountains, Robert Beatty has written another exciting page-turning book. We find Serafina out in her catamount (shape-shifting) form with her half-siblings. Even though there had not been any sinister activities around the Estate in a long time, Serafina had uneasy feelings because something "was always wrong at Biltmore". Being the "Guardian of Biltmore", she was always on alert.
That afternoon, the arrival of many
Sharon Tyler
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Serafina and the Seven Stars is the fourth book in the Serafina series by Robert Beatty. I do recommend reading this series in order.

Serafina, the Guardian of Biltmore Estate, has won battle after battle against the dark forces encroaching on her home. Now, tranquility has returned to Biltmore. Serafina doesn't trust it. She patrols the grounds night and day, hardly sleeping, uncertain of her place after her best friend Braeden Vanderbilt's departure for boarding school in New York. When Mr. Van
Karla
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Robert Beatty is the author of the #1 New York Times best-selling Serafina series published by Disney Hyperion, a spooky mystery-thriller about a brave and unusual girl who lives secretly in the basement of the grand Biltmore Estate.
Serafina and the Black Cloak was a #1 New York Times best seller, has been on the list for more than 60 weeks, and won the prestigious 2016 Pat Conroy Southern Book Pr

Serafina (4 books)
  • Serafina and the Black Cloak (Serafina, #1)
  • Serafina and the Twisted Staff (Serafina, #2)
  • Serafina and the Splintered Heart (Serafina, #3)