Start by marking “My Mistletoe Mix-Up” as Want to Read:

(Ridgewater High #5)

She was supposed to kiss her crush under the mistletoe. She didn't expect to kiss his bad-boy twin.

When Raven Rodgers finds out her longtime crush is back in town, she's convinced her bad luck with guys has finally changed. That is until she mistakenly kisses her crush's twin brother, Logan Carmichael, who has been her sworn enemy since childhood.

But it's been eighteen mo
Published November 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about My Mistletoe Mix-Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Mistletoe Mix-Up

Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short But Sweet

Wow, this book was over before I knew it. Short but sweet young adult romance novel. Light, flirty and fun.
cyborgcinderella
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was adorable! The perfect amount of holiday fluff. It was super sweet and the romance scenes were swoonworthy. It did bother me how often the love interest winked though. And that the main character seriously couldn't tell the twin brothers apart, even after she got to know one of them. Twins may look identical, but they don't act the same way, so you should be able to tell them apart that way. Other than that, though, this book was so cute and I really enjoyed it.
Becky
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
After the serious (but excellent) nature of book four in the Ridgewater High series, I was thankful to find that My Mistletoe Mix-Up is pure, unadulterated fun. It starts with a case of mistaken identity—Raven thinks Logan is really his twin brother Jace—and the fun continues from there!

It really plays out like a Hallmark movie (if Hallmark made teen movies): mistaken identity and fake relationship turned real are the two prominent tropes in this novella. It's just so fun, even though there are
Jessica Wannamaker
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The other brother

After another rejection Raven was not sure who would be her date, but mistletoe changed everything and reunited her with an old friend or so she thought, turns out it's her old crushes brother/nemisis.

Logan is the bad boy twin brother who she really shouldn't like.

This story is a cute young adult story about a Christmas reunion with an unexpected love interest. Clean, but with chemistry. Told from her point of view.

I don't normally read ya but this was a good page turner for
Susan K
Romance, clean but steamy (lots of kissing and moments, nothing explicit though); series, but stand-alone read
This was more of a 3.5 for me as a reader. Treated myself to this cute novella today. Raven and Logan's cute fall was full of chemistry and fun moments. Raven and Logan were a cute couple, former neighbors and one of them is reformed. The twin aspect of the story was cute. Characters from other novellas were mentioned, and I hadn't read them, but still a fun read. It is definitely a Y/A
J. James
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a sucker for stories about twins, and this one didn't disappoint. Raven has a crush on the boy next door, Jace, and a hate relationship with his twin brother, Logan. They moved away and 18 months later, they're back. Raven assumes nothing has changed, that Jace is still the straight-laced, "good" twin and Logan is the bad boy. After Logan tricks Raven into kissing him under the mistletoe, Raven begins to question what she'd thought had always been true. As they get closer, she learns that L ...more
SℓιM
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mixed up mistake = love ❤= boyfriend + girlfriend

••¥¥ it could be a possibility of a few spoilers•••¥¥

This book was good. I enjoyed this story. It’s crazy how it is twins in this world that has the exact fact. You cannot tell them apart at all. Raven kept getting the twins Jace and Logan mixed up. But I could say everyone was going for Jace over Logan. I could see why he was insecure and possibly jealous. They may look alike but have different personalitie
Christi
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, reviewed
My Mistletoe Mix-Up is adorable from start to finish! A quick novella, this book is a speedy read, and perfect for the busy holiday season. The dynamic between Raven and Logan is charming and, despite the length, you really connect with the characters, and root for them from start to finish. The twin aspect adds that sweet little twist and it being set during the holiday season really gets you in the mood for the holiday season yourself.

There are several steamy kisses but otherwise it is a fun,
Christina Morley
This story has all the feels! Raven is popular, but she hasn't had too much success with the boys. She and her best friend used to have a crush on the same guy. His identical twin, the bad boy of the two, used to tease Raven. Then the boys moved and Raven and her best friend moved on. Now the boys are back and Raven is struggling with her feelings. There are some good themes in this story like showing kindness and overcoming addiction. There is also intense chemistry with intimate kissing. It is ...more
Char ღ Denae
Judy Corry has become one of my favorite authors. I have really enjoyed all of the books in her Ridgewater High series. The heroine in this holiday novella, Raven, was kind of portrayed as a crazy-ex/bad girl in Ridgewater High #3, It Was Always You (another terrific book!). In 'My Mistletoe Mix-Up', we get her side of the story and find out that she's upset that she always seems to end up being the 'Rebound Girl'. Wondering if she'll ever be someone's first choice, she runs into her long-time n ...more
Pascale
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistaken Identity

Oops! She kissed the wrong brother... or did she?

-‘I wanted the type of guy that walked into a room and stole everyone's attention. A guy that you couldn't help but take a second look at and stare at for a few seconds. There had to be a guy like that somewhere, right?’-

I LOVED this story! Wow, steamy kisses! A fast-paced storyline. A great, clean YA. Highly recommended. Thank you to the author for this complimentary copy. These are my own thoughts. I did not receive any compens
Bibliophile
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Mistletoe Mix-Up

My Mistletoe Mix-Up - The best kiss ever, under the mistletoe, with the guy you've always crushed on... Awesome! Except when you later realize that it's actually the twin brother that you've always disliked. But oh, that kiss! And then everything you've always thought needs to be rethought.

This is a cute story with some laugh out loud moments! Thoroughly enjoyed!
Connie
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

This was a sweet, clean romance. I normally don't read YA romance stories as I am in my mid-50's but this really seemed like a timeless piece. I really felt for Raven as her nickname was "Rebound Raven" as all the guys she kissed were on the rebound and would go back to their former girlfriends.

I recommend this story if you love sweet, clean romance.
Candylynnbluegmail.Com
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet YA Romance

This is a very sweet YA Romance about a girl who thought she liked one twin, but a mistletoe mix-up shows her she really likes the other twin.

Logan and Raven grew up next to each other, but he moves away. When they move back he and his twin switch to see if anyone notices. Raven thinks she is kissing her long time crush, but actually kisses the brother she has been clashing with for years!
Louisa
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Will a Mistletoe Kiss lead love or heartache

My first time reading anything by Judy Corry and I really enjoyed. Raven has always had a crush on Jace Carmichael and could careless for his twin Logan. When the twins play a joke on everyone at the party including Raven kissing Logan thinking it was Jace. Raven begins to wonder if she has been crushing on the wrong twin the more time she spends with Logan. Could she and Logan real have a chance at romance
Margaret Watkins
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this sweet young adult romance, twin brothers get up to mischief. Raven is initially upset when she finds that she's kissed the wrong brother, however Logan redeems himself in her eyes and she discovers he has more depth than she initially thought. The story is clean, romantic, generally well written and is suitable for young adults.
Kerri
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book grabbed right from the start. I loved the characters and their interactions in the story. This was a perfect romance story for teens. Raven is insecure about her status with guys. Logan has always been the bad-boy and has turned his life around. The story kept me engaged until the end. I recommend this book to those that love sweet romance between teenagers.
Eliza Jones
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite so far!!!

This was the first book I ever found by Judy Corry but I wanted to read the series in order so I went to book one and loved it and when it was finally time for me to read this one next it did not disappoint. This is actually my favorite of the series so far, despite being shorter.
Alisa
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute read! After being gone for 18 months, the Carmichael twins have moved back and Raven is thrilled when she meets her longtime crush Jace under the mistletoe. Only it wasn't Jace, it was his twin brother Logan - the "bad boy" twin. And it seems at first that Logan hasn't changed at all - but as Raven spends more time with him she sees that a person can change a lot in 18 months!

Nari
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun Christmas YA romance. A misunderstanding under the mistletoe leads to opening Raven's eyes to something that she has been wanting that was close by all along. I liked Raven a lot more in this book then in Noah and Lexi's story. This was a quick read for me. I was hooked from the start and kept reading until I was done.
Vivian
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story

This is a redemptive story for Raven post-Noah, and includes a fun identical twin twist. It's a somewhat low key relationship development romance, with some yummy kisses, and a very satisfying happily-ever-after. Definitely a book I'll be reading again!

Clean romance level: passionate kisses
Teya Peck
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh my goodness. Okay so after the two books ago with Raven in it. I did not like her. I know every story has two sides but I thought she was something else. I'm so glad this story was hers and we really got to see a light-hearted sweet side of Raven. I loved the side of twins in the mix too.
Miriam Reeves
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun Christmas read!

I have read a few of the ridge water high series and this one was fun and light hearted. Not too much angst either. I enjoyed the characters and wished I could have seen a little more into their history together. Fun afternoon read.
Kaitlyn Kaisler
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My mistletoe mix-up

This was a very cute book ! It was a cute story that had me smiling,laughing, and remembering my high school days. I enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend.
Karen Szabo
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Feel Wonderful After Reading This!

I can’t stop smiling. Loved the story with all the obstacles. Love being back in the town with the prior book characters. You must read all her books. Love her writing.
Lily Cooper
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a cute read! Really liked it! Wished it was longer though but a perfect read for the holiday’s.
Deanna
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gorgeous

I must admit I’m not usually into YA novels but this one was just gorgeous that I could. It put it down
Marisa Gomez
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading Raven's story. Reading about her in It Was Always You made me want her to find her happily eve rafter. I also love Walk Off The Earth's rendition of Girls Like You!
P
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet!

A sweet, angsty teenage romance with identity confusion over identical twins - and then the wrong twin becomes the right twin... likable characters and nice HFN.
JR
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Raven and Logan were a lot of fun to hang out with for a couple hours. :)
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Judy Corry has been addicted to love stories for as long as she can remember. She reads and writes YA and Clean Romance because she can't get enough of the feeling of falling in love. She graduated from Southern Utah University with a BS in Family Life and Human Development and loves to weave what she learned about the human experience into her stories. She believes in swoon-worthy kisses and happ ...more

Ridgewater High (5 books)
  • Meet Me There (Ridgewater High #1)
  • Don't Forget Me (Ridgewater High #2)
  • It Was Always You (Ridgewater High #3)
  • My Second Chance (Ridgewater High #4)