Start by marking “Winged Passion (Heaven's Heart #3)” as Want to Read:
Winged Passion (Heaven's Heart #3)

Winged Passion

(Heaven's Heart #3)

Once an angel, now a blood slave.

Seraphina would do anything to protect her fellow Darts—even become a blood slave. But can an angel survive living in the depths of Hell, surrounded by demonic killers?

Trick’s entire life is a lie, which is exactly how he likes it. Ruler of the Halcyon Guild, he is one of the most powerful demons in Hell. But for the first time in
ebook
Published February 8th 2019 by Maatkare Books

To ask other readers questions about Winged Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winged Passion

Start your review of Winged Passion (Heaven's Heart #3)
Dianne
Amanda Pillar is back and her third book in the Heaven’s Heart series has me once again singing her praises as an author to take note of! Remember when paranormal romances had action, adventure, passion and characters that were so strong, so dimensional, you could swear they would jump out of the pages they live in? You know, the ones that become real in your mind and are unforgettable?

Get ready to meet Seraphina and Trick, Hell’s Odd Couple who will both fight to the bitter end or team up and
Bubbles The Book Pimp
This is a the third fantastic instalment in the Heaven's Heart Series... if you have not read the previous two books
Deadly Passion: Heaven’s Heart #1
Benevolent Passion: Heaven’s Heart #2
Then not only are you missing out on the first two fantastic instalments but bucketloads of kick ass story, brilliant world crafting, character building and a whole lot of romantic and smexcy good times!!

You could red this book as standalone... BUT.. why would you!!
The focus on this book is the secretive
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Winged Passion

Fantastic and fun! A great addition to the series that focused on Trick and Seraphina. I really enjoyed learning more about them and reading their journey together.
Amanda Bernardino
Loved it. Didn’t see the end coming...
Nadine
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 4 and I am so delighted that we have not had too long to wait in between the books of this series. I totally fell in love with as soon as I read Deadly Passion and not too long ago, Benevolent Passion came out.

This year is shaping up really nicely and a big thank you to Amanda for the ARC.

In this book, we get to have Trick and Seraphina's story. We have known both of them since book 1, but here they are joining forces. To be fair, this was set up at the end of Benevolent Passion so
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Finally the one I have been waiting for Trick and Seraphina!! Amanda Pillar did not disappoint on this one, she really hit this one out of the park. Seraphina knew what needed to be done and did it, she sacrifice herself and ended up finding her match. Trick really tried to fight it, but Seraphina took him down! I was surprised to find Trick to be more of a good soul than I originally thought.

This tells a story of a impossible mission given to Trick and Seraphina in an even more
Nicole Henderson
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell what a truly amazing read this book was Amanda Pillar killed it, this book deserves more than 5 stars.
The time line is fast but the story is paced just right. The characters well if you’ve been reading the series they are growing and finding out that sometimes what we are told and taught isn’t always true. They are just amazing characters to read about.
Trick man that guy has got to be more than what we are reading his got to have a secret there somewhere.
Seraphina is a great strong
Dora
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seraphina knew her sacrifice was going to dark her soul, but she was decided to fight and not submit. But, who would think the Master of the assassin guild was going to challenge her resolve? With his lot Trick had made his choices and gained. Powerful and resourceful now he had to struggle with his feelings for the fallen angel, please Hades and avoid death. Who would think there would be so much drama? Seraphina and Trick were a match made in Hell, pun intended, and they had their hands full. ...more
Inishowen Cailín
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Heaven's Heart series goes from strength to strength.

This installment was more fun and lighthearted in tone. The witty banter and innocent moments between Trick and Serpephina made their story very sweet and charming.

Trick's character surprised me. I hadn't expected him to turn out to be such a good soul. He was the perfect antidote to Serpehina's horrible ex and I was gratified to see how that particular story arc unfolded in the end.

I loved the idea of mythical, magical artefacts and
Kel Carpenter
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This third installment is even funnier than the others. It tells the story of a Seraphina and Trick as they are given an impossible mission and only a week's time to do it in. Seraphina is strong but also kind (think Wonder Woman here guys) and Trick is the funniest hero I think we've met yet. He's so unapologetic. I just love it!!
Anywho, you guys should check out the series. Everybook ups the intrigue about what is actually going down and who the fuck stole heaven's heart.
Also, THERE IS NO
Joann

This book was fantastic!
I absolutely love this series each book just get more and more awesome.
There’s so many surprises hidden within this story that I actually felt like I was sitting inside a huge whirlwind.
I’m impatiently waiting for the next book in this series because I guarantee it’s gonna be a shocker.
But anyway yes I definitely do recommend this book but if if you haven’t read the the first two books in this series then I highly suggest that you do that way you don’t get confused
Genelle Themann
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Demotion from being an angel means more than just losing your job and being placed in a less prestigious position. It can mean you are dismissed from being a warrior protector of the Sanctum...and being punished hurts.

This is such a fantastic series that each book draws you in more and more. I highly recommend you start from the beginning. It's definitely a different take on the eternal battle of Heaven and Hell, Angels vs. demons.

I received and ARC of this ebook, and I absolutely loved it!
Fiona Andrew
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous. This time we have a new fallen angel to follow. Seraphina exchanges herself for Z as Trick’s blood slave, allow Z to stay with Peony. As usual life is never easy when Trick is involved. Hades sets the two of them a task to be completed in a weeks time. All is not as it seems though. To find out what happens grab your copy, your favourite beverage and curl up in your favourite reading spot and become lost in another world. Highly recommend.
Deb Le
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would do so gladly. I adore this series, but this one in particular is breathtaking. Seraphina was always a little aloof and mysterious and I found it a little hard to intergrate her properly, but in this one she really comes into her own, and combine that with the most intriguing demon ever and it's a real roller coaster of a read. Extremely fast paced and full of suspense, I found this book impossible to put down.
Tera Comer
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is the third book in the Heaven's Heart series and focuses on Seraphina and Trick. I really enjoyed how funny Trick was and how Seraphina handled him. The characters and world building are perfect and their growth works perfect with the timeline. I can not wait to see what is in store for the next book. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.
Sydney
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series. The wity humor is on point. The romance is at the perfect speed, a build up to an amazing moment. I loved getting to learn more of Trick's life and history and why he is the way he is. Oh and you love all the nicknames he tries to give Seraphina they will have you cracking up. Amanda doesn't disappoint with a twist you never see coming. Last but most importantly I loved the twilight references, had me crying I was laughing so hard. ...more
Brittany
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series just keeps getting better and better! I guessed from the start who Trick was and flew through the book trying to get to the reveal and I was not disappointed! I love this series and I can’t wait for the rest.
Jessica
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome! I stopped in the middle of one book so I could continue this series as soon as I got my hands on it. This book had some unexpected twists with the characters. It was great seeing the relationship grow with the 2 main characters. Definitely worth the read!
Jackie
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book in this outstanding series. Now we get to learn more about Seraphina and Trick. They are such interesting and strong characters. Anxiously awaiting the next book.
Vicky
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I absolutely LOVED this book. The interaction between Trick and Seraphina is so darn funny. Totally gigglesnorted at the glitter scene. Just genius. And Hades. Phew. Can't wait to see more of him.
Patricia Palmer
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honestly I always have a thing for Trick something about him that makes me feel different i always say to myself that bet was his an Angel. But overall Amanda you did it once more great job I truly appreciate the fact that you take the time to share your stories with us i can't wait to read the next book.
Ju Transcendancing
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awwc-2019, pub-2019
Still obsessed with angels in urban fantasy and these are some of the hottest. Also genuinely interesting characters and I'm loving each character arc as it builds on the story.
Shelley Nolan
Brea
Sep 15, 2019
Ashley Johanson
Nov 12, 2019

• Scales and Skeletons (Trixie Towers, #2)
  • Evermore Academy: Winter
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • Queen of Lies (Daizlei Academy, #3)
  • Snake (No Prisoners MC, #5)
  • King Of Blood (Blood Court, #3)
  • King Of Bones (Blood Court, #4)
  • Lucky (No Prisoners MC, #4)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC, #3)
  • Jester (No Prisoners MC, #2)
  • Emperor's Throne (Desert Cursed #6)
  • Marvels and Misfits (Trixie Towers, #1)
  • Striker (No Prisoners MC, #1)
  • A Mate's Touch (Ozark Mountain Shifters #5)
  • Hook (No Prisoners MC, #0.5)
  • Callie's Catastrophe (Icehome, #9)
  • Bite Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #3)
  • Second Term (Dragon Fire Academy #2)
Amanda Pillar is an USA Today Bestselling author and editor who lives in Australia, with her husband and two cats, Saxon and Lilith.

Amanda has had numerous short stories published and has co-edited the fiction anthologies Voices (2008), Grants Pass (2009), The Phantom Queen Awakes (2010), Scenes from the Second Storey (2010), Ishtar (2011) and Damnation and Dames (2012). Her first solo anthology

Heaven's Heart (4 books)
  • Deadly Passion (Heaven's Heart #1)
  • Benevolent Passion (Heaven's Heart #2)
  • Ascending Passion (Heaven's Heart #4)