Start by marking “Bound By Air: Aquarius (The Wardens of Terra #1; Zodiac Shifters #46)” as Want to Read:
Bound By Air: Aquarius (The Wardens of Terra #1; Zodiac Shifters #46)

Bound By Air: Aquarius

(The Wardens of Terra #1)

Welcome to the Wardens of Terra, an elite group of Zodiac Shifters destined to save humankind!

The Hounds of God have been disbanded by the Catholic Church, leaving a terrible void in the fight to save humankind. As a result, a much older organization returns to power and takes up the reins to fight to save the Earth from the evil that stalks it.

They are the Wardens of Te
Published January 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bound By Air, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound By Air

Cali Jewel
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Highly entertaining and engaging romance that had me very invested in their journey. Emotionally thrilling, sexy fun and action packed adventure that had me glued to my tablet from beginning to end..... very enjoyable reading experience.
Lori Hammons
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Troy and Andrea's story is fantastic. All the elements - dark magic, shifters, Zodiac, the Romani, Heralds, Wardens, the Fates - all make this a super intriguing read. This is an amazing paranormal series.
Tonya Jones
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to see where this series goes. The beginning is amazing !! I can't wait to experience the journies taken by the Wardens of Terra!! The characters are very intriguing and entertaining!
Molly
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: alternative fantasy/romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout, author newletter
Troy and Andrea come from unusual and somewhat damaged family backgrounds.

Both are exceptional, and were more than a little sheltered - until Andrea broke away from her Romani family and came back after the death of her great aunt.

Apparently, accepting and sealing their mate bond is supposed to enhance the powers of the Zodiac Shifter.

thankfully for both, Troy found and released Andrea from the hold of the dark grimoire before it could further harm her.

too bad he was foolish enough to think she
Tara Heilman
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the Zodiac series. This is the first from Ms. Gorri and she rocked it! This was such a great start for the Wardens of Terra. I loved the introduction of a Thunderbird shifter. Andrea, a Romani, also rare these days. It was such an amazing story. Magic, shifters and romance. Troy had such a big soft heart. Andrea just needed to see how they completed each other. The length of the book was perfect. Just enough that i didn't have to put it down. I wouldn't have been able to anyway. I can't w ...more
Trixie
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Woah! Troy’s feelings for Andrea was way too fast, I guess it’s because he’s a shifter, a Zodiac shifter, which the book emphasized is way much too stronger than the average shifters. Meeting his mate changed him, it’s like Andrea became his world, ready to give up his life, to break the mating bond if that is what she wants. Too extreme but I guess that is what Zodiac shifter’s bond is like and in return, his power and strength multiplied.

Troy and Andrea was the first of the Zodiac shifters wh
Tanya
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Catholic church has disbanded the hounds of gods. Now a void exist they turn to the zodiac shifters for help to protect them. There will be a battle and it will get complicated. What will happen? Follow them to see what will happen

Brenda Moser
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read by CD Gorri. It's a fast paced , exciting plot with interesting characters and an adventurous story line. The author moves the story quickly and smoothly and I enjoyed reading Troy and Andrea's story.

Richard Sara
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book. Action from beginning to the end. First book in the series of Zidiac shifters. He was called into action for his first case. She is having a really bad day, she is caught in a spell. He rescues her and puts her directly into cuffs. Can they put all this behind them so he can claim her as a mate or will they have to break their tentative connection forever. HEA is just a conversation away.
Liz
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Zodiac shifters series romances. Aquarius. Troy and Andrea story. He is investigating strange weather and thinks she is the cause. All Andrea wanted after her aunt died was know about her parents

Dawn
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is part of the Zodiac series. This was interesting adventure. The storyline was full od adventure and romance. The characters are fun and exciting. If you love a great romance adventure then this story is for you.
Betty Finch
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Troy Waman, has been training his entire life as a Warden of Terra, one of the Zodiac Shifters. He had no time for fairy tales like fated mates or love. Being the first called to duty, Troy was sent to fight the Dark Magic plaguing the normals.
Andrea Kristos has been raised by her Grandmother since her parents were killed. She was training to be a Romani Caster (witch) but felt stifled and went on a 5 yr jaunt around Europe, trying to find herself. When called back home to receive her inheritanc
Pam
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the fast paced quick read. C.D. gave us background on the characters plus some sizzle. I'm really intrigued now and want to check out other Zodiac Shifter stories.
Jenae (Jeni)
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Zodiac book, written by an equally wonderful.
Fizza
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It is a fast-paced, romantic, and enetertaining story about an almost-witch and a Zodian shifter. The beginning is very good and so is the ending. All in all, it is a captivating story that you'd want to read in one sitting. For me it was so difficult to put down the book once I started reading.
C.D. Gorri is not a new author to me. I already love her work and I think her stories are always very interesting but when she writes about witches she always makes it epic.
Stacy
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Together, not together then you add in some danger and some noses family. Great read
Pat W
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read, excellent storyline and a thrilling, exciting fun read. A book I couldn’t put down. This book is one to get and more from this author.
T.M. Payne
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book Reviewed: Bound by Air
My Rating: 5 Stars
Author: C.D. Gorri
Publication Date: 1/29/2019
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
This author is new to the Zodiac Shifters Universe but she did a fantastic job with this story.
We get Troy who is one of the warriors of the universe and wouldn't you know luck would throw him a mate that is a witch but one who may be playing with black magic. Nothing seems to go right for this couple until Grandma steps in.
Maybe with a lot of luck and a litt
Eva Millien
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bound by Air begins a fascinating new sub series within the Zodiac Shifters. This fascinating new world is full of magic, unique and intriguing elements and shifters such as the Thunderbird shifter Troy Waman and his Romani Caster mate. The characters are strong, bold and easily draw readers into their world where they dazzle readers with lots of sizzling chemistry, flying sparks, hot passion and spontaneous laughter. The romance between these two is quite rocky and certainly not a sure thing as ...more
Claudia
Jan 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Warden's of Terra are a special group of zodiac shifters, who are to protect Earth against all kinds of Dark Magic. There had been a long time of inactivity, but lately there was a need to reactivate the wardens again. To come fully into their power they need their fated mate. One of the first Warden to be called into action is Troy, a thunderbird shifter under Aquarius. He is tasked to find the source for a disturbance in an old house and there finding a young woman trapped by a spell, attacked ...more
Philleys Peters
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Wardens of Terra are an elite group of warrior shifters trained to defend earth. They have been waiting for a thousand years to be called to duty. Now thunderbird shifter and warden Troy, a zodiac shifter marked at birth by the sign of Aquarius, is sent to investigate a dark magic disturbance pinpointed to an old house in upstate New York. And warned by the Herald that "his destiny awaits". This is Troy and his fated Andrea's story, the first bonded pair in this new series. I enjoyed reading ...more
Kelly
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story about shifters with zodiac signs sent out to fight evil. It was a fast and easy read and can be read in one sitting. He’s out to destroy evil, she’s caught up in the middle of a dark spell and he’ll have to save her, even if she’s guilty. I do think this could have benefitted from a bit more story. The first few chapters felt a little repetitive with internal and external conversations but it also felt like there was some background missing. Still it was a fast and easy read ...more
Barbara
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first book in The Wardens of Terra series. Troy Waman a Thunderbird Shifter, bound to the sign Aquarius, and a Warden of Terra and Andrea Kristos a novice Romani Caster meet under a not so good situation when he puts her in handcuffs. There will be misunderstandings before they can get their happy ending. This book had me smiling in some spots a well written story that held my interest throughout. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sherry Westendorf
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He is one of the warriors of Terra who are out to rid the planet of dark magic. He goes on his mission and ends up arresting her. But there is a big attraction between them. It is exciting, emotional, suspenseful, dramatic, fun and so much more. Love these zodiac romances. I was given a copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Lori Hammons
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brittany Whitmire
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I just love this book. The characters were week developed and the story line flowed wonderfully. I can't wait to see who the next one is about.

Hopefully, Rex will be getting a book of his own...
Melody
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Andrea & Troy

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this couple's story very much. Eagerly waiting the next book by this author.Thank you for this story.
Betty Finch
Jan 12, 2019
Teresa Stevenson
Feb 13, 2019
Shauna Joesten
Jan 11, 2019
I’m C.D. Gorri, Paranormal Fiction Author and Creator of the Grazi Kelly Universe. I’ve always been an avid reader, and I have a profound love for books and literature. When I’m not writing or taking care of my family I can usually be found with a book or tablet in my hand. I live in my home state of New Jersey with my husband, our children, and our dogs, Dash and Chewie.

I’m a busy mom of three a