Start by marking “Finally Winter (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #5)” as Want to Read:
Finally Winter (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #5)

Finally Winter

(Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #5)

IT’S TRUE BEHIND EVERY JOKE IS A VEILED SECRET.

Sergeant at Arms and resident joker, Snake was prime example.
He loved the sense of pride the Renegade Souls gave him being bodyguard to his Prez.
And he was never without a punchline. It was his thing.
He loved his kids.
But the missing piece became clear when he saw her.
Could he bring a sweet librarian ...a good girl… into
Published December 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Finally Winter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finally Winter

Laura||GandyFangirl♡
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: MC romance fans who love HEA with dirty talking boys
BOOK HANGOVER ALERT!!!

description

Oh my GOD!! Another dirty biker and he's just as perfectly gorgeous as his club brothers were!
I loved that the MC's Snake and Winter had such an ADULT relationship. There was no petty bs when they didn't agree on a very crucial part of the story and it split them up and neither was the decision held against the hero when he wanted her back, the heroine understood. I just thought it was so refreshing not to have a pouting heroine who got on my nerves. Though I do adore
Beth Frank
I freaking love being in the world of the Renegade Souls that our head biker queen, V has created.

We briefly meet the jokester that is Snake in "Tracking Luxe”. In “Finally Winter” we get to see that there is more to Snake than being the resident jokester. He loves being a part of the MC. It gave him a purpose after a tragedy. (Sorry I don’t do spoilers).

Recently Snake had a one night stand who didn’t provide her real name and left before Snake woke up. He can’t forget about her. One day, he w
Tamara Harrington
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So I actually don't know where to start with this review, I've given myself two days since I finished and I still don't feel like I have the right words to describe it all but I will do my best to do it justice.

Firstly Victoria is a freaking genius!!! Every book has its own story but they are all intertwined within each other, so yes you do need to read the first 4 books to really understand what is happening in this one.
Snake is not a biker I was super interested in, in the beginning of this s
Bookgeek23
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book where do I start is an amazing read. Winter is such a good heroine and snake well he is delicious for so many many reasons. I did not see the twist that happened in this book and I would be lying if I said it did not break me. V you evil evil genius. My heart broke for this book at moment but laughed and cried and loved the hotness. As always I eagerly await the next one.
Robin
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I want for Christmas is ............

I love jumping into the world of the Renegade Souls and could not wait to feast my eyes upon Snake's story. He is the resident joker bad boy. He lives by the MC code as he straddles the fence between good and bad. So when he walks into the clubhouse and sees his recent one night stand, whom he hasn't been able to forget, asking for protection, he slides right into the role of badass biker. He is not going to let this sexy librarian get away a second time.
V. Theia
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
julianne
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Winter is coming.... and so is Snake.

Oh my god! This was absolutely wonderful, I can't praise this book highly enough.

V is an evil genius. You know she is right?

Winter and Snake's story has everything from laugh out loud moments to ones that had me sobbing into my hot chocolate.

Winter is the heroine everyone needs to read, smart, sassy, sexy, curvy, obsessed with Marvel and Captain America. Oh my god I wish I had her confidence and attitude.

I'm so proud to be one of V's Biker Babes, come joi
Elisha Blade
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Winter is here

I love how Snake proves you make time for what you want in life. Like everything can change in a moment but when something enters your life that is important you easily make it important. And when you look back you’ll see it was millions of tiny moments that lead up to where you’re going. The things that are truly important will last. Be able to see through the bad; see the good on the other side.

Winter is any female who has ever been controlled by a man. You don’t want to judge,
Joanne Mccorkell
Received an ARC

Loved this book.
To have an alpha so willing to hand over his desire. To worship at her feet. To be so consumed by her happiness. Was amazing.

Sounds like it should be a weak boring book. It was as anything but. Once again V had us devouring the book from start to finish.

Winter was an a biker bitch. Without trying.
Definitely loved this book. Roll on the next......
Ari Reavis
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
The joker and the librarian were so perfect for each other in every way.
The thing I liked the most about Snake was the love he had for his boys, that he sacrificed everything to raise them. Then the fact that he basically worshiped Winter and made it his mission to make her love herself and see herself the way he saw her.
Winter was exactly that Snake needed, in so many aspects of his life. And he was everything she never thought she would love, but turned out to be exactly what her heart needed.
Taylor
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book!! It is everything!!! The chemistry between these two characters is unstoppable!! They are absolutely amazing for each other, the love they have between them can get them through anything!! This story might take place during winter but that just makes what these two do extra steaming! It is finally winter!! 😍😍😍❄❄❄ ...more
Jenn
Phenomenal doesn't even cover how much I fell in love with Snake and Winter!!

My ultimate MC faves did it again and after Hawk's book I knew it was big shoes to fill.
What Theia does so well is she gives each character their own personalities and inner struggles and I love seeing them work through it.
Snake felt very grown up in the sense that when there was obstacles to overcome he didn't do as another book hero would do and screw it up more. He dealt with it, accepted that he and Winter were
Maren Lee
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is hot AF and I love Beau so much I want to boss him around and starve him of orgasms. I love MC romance and I love Ms. Theia’s entire series, but I would never thought a dirty biker who enjoys being dominated would be my favorite! Bravo.
Naomi
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh holy hot balls!! this is my favourite of the Renegade Souls biker stories ( so far) oh snake you hot piece of man biker meat, seriously sexy, that mouth gahhh! And to put the cherry on the cake loves to be bossed by a woman, where are you I want to marry you! lol, but I'm glad it's Winter that has captured your bad boy heart because she is just AMAZING, I loved the chemistry between the two main characters and how they got together, this should be added to every ones one click and get pulled ...more
Ri
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I have loved every single one of these marvelous MC men. This series of standalone was how I discovered this amazing author. I have loved everything she has written

I adored the chemistry of Willow and Beau/Snake. I liked the play on the librarian being the aggressor. That usually isn't my favorite because I like my men all growly but the author did a good job balancing it out.

Looking forward to whatever the author writes next. I know it will be good.
Lauren Cooper
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book!!!!
With each new renegade souls book V delivers an amazing story line packed with drama, tension, mind blowing sex and the characters are just phenomenal!
I wasn’t sure what we could expect from Snakes book but V has given us yet another dirty biker that you just can’t put down!
Snake and Winters relationship is tense, starved even right the way to the end and it just makes the book all the more amazing! The relationship works and damn doesn’t it just suck you in!!
I don’t think I’ll e
A.J. Daniels
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah! This book! From the minute we were introduced to Snake in previous books in the series, I knew I was going to love him. I loved getting to know him and backstory more in this book, and absolutely loved his interaction with his kids. I feel like if this was real life, Winter and I would be best friends lol Bound together with our love of coffee, sweet things, and bad boys haha. I could relate to her so much with an emotionally and verbally abusive ex that just won’t leave you alone. And when ...more
Brenda
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Her heart punched straight through her chest and found its home inside his. There, it seemed to say with a relieved thump, that’s much better.”

With each book, I fall a bit more in love. I can’t even gather my thoughts to completely express how great this book made me feel. How happy I was for Snake and Winter. (PS: I always want to keep my reviews spoiler free so forgive the vagueness)

Winter, a “plus-sized” female, who like most of us is happy with their self but defiantly wants to lose a few
Sasha Gonzalez
Skyler
OH MY GODDESS!! Finally Winter by V. Theia is the fifth installment to the Renegade Souls MC Saga series and it was so damn good I'm still thinking about it! I never knew I needed a submissive biker until Theia gave us Snake. I was never on the Lawless/Snake bandwagon so for me Winter was perfect for him. I loved her being a plus size much shyer than the other heroines we've seen so far and she adored Chris Evans butt!
My author crush has done a spectacular job with these two people dealing with
Latifa Morrisette
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't know what to expect with this book but it exceeded my expectations. Snake and Winter are like moths to a flame and they are perfect together. After a one night stand, Winter never thought she would see the man she called Beau. When a stalker ex brings her to seek help from the local MC she finds herself staring once more into those eyes she can't forget. This book was amazing to read. I can't wait to see what's next in this series.
Lynn Germer
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As I sit here in my feels I wonder how I get everyone who loves true love stories to read Finally Winter. This book will give you everything. Snake and Winter epitomize acceptance. That may not sound sexy, but it's real. The very talented Ms.Theia weaves a tale that makes accepting who you are and truly accepting the wants and needs of those you love a touching, moving, and sexy journey. You need to read this book. You will laugh, cry, feel all hot and bothered, and feel deep in your heart what ...more
Michelle Corchis
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love V. Theia's world of Renegade Souls MC! This story was fantastic and the sex scenes could disintegrate your panties. I'm getting ahead of myself.
Snake is Sargeant at Arms for the Renegades and the club joker. He comes face to face with his one-night-stand at the clubs garage. She comes in hoping to hire help to rid herself of her ex.
Winter is a sweet, shy librarian and Snake takes it on himself to help the woman that he hasn't been able to get out of his head.
Snake loves to get dirty bet
Clare-Marie-BookAddict
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WINTER AND SNAKE -- The book I didn't know I needed and now I'm IN LOVE!!

I freaking adore being in those Renegade Souls world. And I'm always left sated, happy and needing more asap. We're on book 5 and it was Snake's turn. We didn't know much about him other than he was the funny man around the church table and he liked his sex a little on the submissive side.. him being the sub.

By no means did the author skip him being alpha as fuck. Out of the bedroom he was everything you want and expec
I need a HEA
OMG I WANT MY OWN SNAKE

I'm seriously in love with this author's body of work. from the first book I picked up last year after seeing it randomly on social media to this latest book I've devored every single word and I go back for more with re-reads which in the world of romance books is RARE. There's just something in the words that make me feel all the emotions they rise from the page. Snake and Winter were a complete delight. It's no secret I adore over the top alpha men...those outlandish
Amber Day
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have said it once before the books I LOVE I usually go all stupid and forget how to string a complete sentence together. But yet I am going to attempt to do so, so I can proclaim my love for this book.

This book gave me something I needed or wanted. A bad boy outlaw biker who loves to be dominated in the bed. Add the shy yet sexy librarian who lets herself shine with the said biker. This book was hot AF from the get-go. It had me hooked and I feel for the words and characters on the page so har
SBooks
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm continually blown away with the diversity of characters, tropes and storylines within this MC romance series. I truly enjoy that these characters feel like familiar friends now and I'm not only invested in their story but having faith that the author will always give me the kind of HEA I crave is a great thing going in.
My heart was bruised with a side storyline. it's one you need to have been invested in from the beginning because we knew at some point it would have to happen, and having sa
Rose
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally Winter is book 5 in the amazing Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga written by the talented author V. Theia. I'm addicted to this MC series. You need to read this book. Well I have to say that Gia and Hawk were my favorite couple from this saga but not anymore after reading this book. This is the story of Winter Deseille, a sexy, funny librarian (a good girl) & Beau "Snake" West, Sergeant at Arms and the joker of the club (a bad boy). Their chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS!! This plot has ever ...more
Kay
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
10 Stars if I could...Author Crushing...

All I can say is OMG! This book is the best in the series—hands down. I think I have a new book boyfriend. I absolutely love Winter and Snake together. The chemistry between them intense right from the first meeting. All I can say is you will not be able to put this book down. On every page there is something new…something that compel you to turn to the next page…and you can’t turn the pages fast enough. I like that Winter is very accepting of Snake’s life
Emani
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Claimed it. Loved it. Will read it again. Trying to clone biker DNA for reasons.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I'm an indie author writing about love, be it; mushy, sweet, dark, taboo, angst-filled and ever-lasting. It all comes with a happily ever after, guaranteed, or it's not romance.

Currently playing with ultra-alpha sometimes asshole bikers who go above and beyond to win their women, no matter what they have to do.

🖤If you love those dirty bikers there's lots of biker unseen and bonus scenes from the

Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga (6 books)
  • Dirty Salvation (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #1)
  • Preacher Man (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #2)
  • Tracking Luxe (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #3)
  • Filthy Love (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #4)
  • Untitled (Renegade Souls MC Romance Saga #6)
“He was losing his shit so easily because a pretty woman rejected him, and he wanted to play hero in hope she’d like him again.” 7 likes
“I know you. You know me on a level not many have. It’s a damn bond of the skin and the blood that boils when you’re near.” 7 likes